EasyMap for Diablo II v1.1 - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

cid2sk8

Reaction score
wel...

I'm interested in the same question as Bio.Hazard!
So expecting the mh to be backdoored, am I still in danger if I had run it once and then removed?
Actually I dont understand anything at all, some trusted personsn say it's completely safe since there are no outgoing packages similar to a trojan, then another says he is hacked! :bugeyes

So what about the whole thing now?

Btw: If mousepad's is released, will there be a free version?

JamieHicks

Reaction score
cid2sk8 said:
I'm interested in the same question as Bio.Hazard!
So expecting the mh to be backdoored, am I still in danger if I had run it once and then removed?
Actually I dont understand anything at all, some trusted personsn say it's completely safe since there are no outgoing packages similar to a trojan, then another says he is hacked! :bugeyes

So what about the whole thing now?

Btw: If mousepad's is released, will there be a free version?

Ive been doing many tests on easymap, and have come out clean all through, im starting to doubt that this is backdoored due to running taskmanger, many scans, port scans, ect.., just remember to use at your own risk, only problems ive come across are hjbrowser issues, but ya...

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
i used canyouseemee and port 1010 is not open. I also used portexplorer and port 1010 is not open. Sounds like you dumb ****s got backdoors or trojans from something else and never noticed it until now.

cid2sk8

Reaction score
oO

okay, that sounds good, but still I want to know if I'm still in danger after having used it once, in case it was really backdoored! Or would I have to delete some files or stuff?

JamieHicks

Reaction score
cid2sk8 said:
okay, that sounds good, but still I want to know if I'm still in danger after having used it once, in case it was really backdoored! Or would I have to delete some files or stuff?
well I guess you could delete registry.. be sure to delete easymap and files associated , delete hkey_current_user > software > battle registry and hkey_current_user > software > blizzard registry, reinstall diablo2, change passwords if u like

that should make you feel a little safer :-/

cid2sk8

Reaction score
hm...

I think I will better leave my registry as it is...
just delete mh files and stuff and change pw...

lol the funny thing is that actually nobody knows if its infected or not, NOBODY!

deepfutu

Member!
Reaction score
I have the file running right now and have no open ports waiting and have no current connections other than D2.
A word on sendmessage api:
The SendMessage API is used to send messages to windows applications. It has nothing to do with the internet or sendning cd-keys anywhere. It has no access to the internet, all it does is send long bytes to various objects in windows. He is using this API because of the way he is drawing the map instead of patching D2. They are also used in his "debug" mode to send the debug messages. to the proper window. SendMessage APIs are basically just a way of using another application to control aspects of another window, such as text or title or even clicking a button. (if you look d2jsp also uses sendmessage apis and mousepads prolly does also) I have looked through my entire registry and my services and my windows ini files and there is nothing that would load a backdoor.
I checked the loader exe aseembly and that is super clean, only calls in it were to load the dll and sendmessage apis and a few others that are fine.

d2hacker omfg you have A LOT of shit running.... do you have lag problems?

I have looked through the assembly of both of the files and there is nothing in there that could open a socket for connection. I have also looked for possible ways for it to embed a backdoor into it and there are none of the signs. No coded padding or unnessasary resources or seemingly garbled coding.
I scanned it with a few PE identifying programs and it has no hint of any type of compression being used (like UPX)
There are also no calls to registry editing or reading fuctions, any internet communications libraries, or anything that could otherwise harm your computer/steal your info. There also aren't any calls to keylogging functions either.
Whoever this Artwork © guy is, is a total ****ing moron. If there was a backdoor netter wouldn't be stupid enough to show someone the source to it.
These two posts are finally some facts thrown into this forum. This thread is one big pile of junk and I could care less if this forum uses my maphack. Everyone that cares to use it will find the updated version when it's released. I for one am done with giving away my free time/work to this website. Have fun everyone, nevertheless! Diablo II is more fun without maphack anyway (atleast that was my opinion, as I was still playing). I'd like to say "thank you" to the staff for checking my file and distributing it on a mirror. It can stay hosted aslong/short as the owners of this website care, aslong as the files remain unaltered and credit is given.

I've removed the first post. If you're still interested in it, use your brain to find it ..

-Jan

p.s. What kind of website doesn't even trust their own staff? Sad story, honestly.

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
deepfutu said:
These two posts are finally some facts thrown into this forum. This thread is one big pile of junk and I could care less if this forum uses my maphack. Everyone that cares to use it will find the updated version when it's released. I for one am done with giving away my free time/work to this website. Have fun everyone, nevertheless! Diablo II is more fun without maphack anyway (atleast that was my opinion, as I was still playing). I'd like to say "thank you" to the staff for checking my file and distributing it on a mirror. It can stay hosted aslong/short as the owners of this website care, aslong as the files remain unaltered and credit is given.

I've removed the first post. If you're still interested in it, use your brain to find it ..

-Jan

p.s. What kind of website doesn't even trust their own staff? Sad story, honestly.

I trust it.. If I can run a virus scan and not see anything.. hell I'll beleive that jesus existed.

Kilz

Member!
Reaction score
deepfutu said:

-Jan

With your history its suprising anyone downloaded it at all. Trust is importatnt and even being new here I trust the staff here more than you. That they didnt find anything isnt suprising. I bet the hack you used to steal accounts and keys passed tests to.
I suspect that you will be forever rememberd for stealing those keys. A lot of people will not for get or ever trust you again. You are angrey and suprised that everyone rembers?
My advice if you want to read it is be quiet and pray to god that someone along the way finds this program harmless. Untill then anything you say dosnt help. If they do find it harmless maybe you can get back a little respect.

cid2sk8

Reaction score
!

well after long periods of thinking I've eventually come to a solution for myself! I will trust him and his new maphack, and if it should finally come out backdoored and i'm hacked, I can blame ME and just ME for trusting persons who dont seem to respect the hard work and exhaustions of others at all! However, if it is really clean, what I think is certainly possible after all the discussion here, I congratulate him, since he seems to be on the right track now! On the whole, however, everything remains unclear and has to be found out in future! Have fun :ufo

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
deepfutu said:
-Jan

This pathetic shit dares call anyone sad when you trojan your products, go on forums, and try to get people to use them. You of anyone have no right to call anyone sad. You are pathetic skum of the earth and a piece of shit and you need to get a life.

As much as you guys would love to believe this Maphack is safe, it is not, once again this douchebag put a backdoor into it, as he did all of his shit. There should be no arguement over if its clean or not because it isn't.

Do not trust any of Netter products ever and do not ever use them. You will find your account on a long list of other fools who decided to trust this jackass.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The SendMessage API is used to send messages to windows applications.
I know what it does, I am a programmer. I just had never used it in making a maphack because rts maphacks are generally much easier and much diffrent.

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Do u have to be on bnet for it to work cause i dont use a loader just reag d2 and it still wont work!!!! keeps sayin failed to find easymap.dll???!?!?!?!?

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
dalk said:
Do u have to be on bnet for it to work cause i dont use a loader just reag d2 and it still wont work!!!! keeps sayin failed to find easymap.dll???!?!?!?!?
Is your file on the desktop? If not, put it there and try to open the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.