EasyMap for Diablo II v1.1 - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Starcrack said:
why would you people download a program from a person who trojaned people in the past?
b/c a mod + staff says ok

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
so if i no longer have his mh on my comp (assuming the regs are gone) i am safe? because i'm not running it anymore... ever.

in the registries in 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Run' i have 3 regs. '(default)' 'aim' and 'msgsgs'

so i'm assuming that none of those are his

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
god im not even gonna try to delete mine it has more then 3 things in there

deepfutu

Member!
Reaction score
Just for your information: I'm not at fault if you download from a mirror that is not verified. Obviously, as you seem to be *sooo clever* there is links to my maphack that are infected. See history @mousepad

Download the file at diabloworld, make md5 checksum, and compare it to the "infected" file you own.. - won't match. Last thing I say to that topic. Safe download link is *directly* off of my site:

http://www.gamemunchers.net/EasyMap_v10.zip

If you find any infected file anywhere else, don't blame me.

-Jan

Edit: And on another note: My maphack doesn't access the registry. Geez..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i will cus i dled form ur link
sicne there isnt nay otehrs here

basterd able to get past cm and sweaty

wqaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pisco_Ssour said:
Ummm...can someone back this up or discredit it? i'm not installing shit till i know what this is about.
Yes Netter is the host of this MH and yes netter stole all those cd keys and account so if i where u i wont trust this person i am waiting 4 mousepad/c3po to come out

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
I scanned it with AVG and it came up clean also scanned with Kaspersky Anti-Virus results = Scanned file: EasyMap_v10.zip

EasyMap_v10.zip/EasyMap/easymap.dll - OK
EasyMap_v10.zip/EasyMap/MapLoad.exe - OK
EasyMap_v10.zip/EasyMap/Readme.txt - OK
EasyMap_v10.zip - OK

Statistics:
Known viruses: 142600 Updated: 08-08-2005
File size (Kb): 33 Virus bodies: 0
Files: 4 Warnings: 0
Archives: 1 Suspicious: 0

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PROOF THAT THIS THING IS BACKDOORED! I HAVE BEEN HACKED. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. I LOST EVERYTING! MY UM VALOR, MY UM SS, WAR TRAVS, DRACS, 4 DOL, 2 LUM, ETC., ETC., ETC. THE LIST GOES ON.

I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS THING WAS OKED BY VERY RESPECTABLE PEOPLE THEN I WAS HACKED.

GOOD NIGHT.

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
i cant confirm this file 2 be clean forsure , but few friends have it installed and since ran a scan = clean. also there logging in and out and have lost no item's lets hope Pisco is just high tonight or DLed from another place , or his item's were lost from another file of some type. No offense Pisco sry to hear you lost item's but ive seen many say this 2 keep people from using a file , let's wait for a confirm.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
HERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PROOF THAT THIS THING IS BACKDOORED! I HAVE BEEN HACKED. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. I LOST EVERYTING! MY UM VALOR, MY UM SS, WAR TRAVS, DRACS, 4 DOL, 2 LUM, ETC., ETC., ETC. THE LIST GOES ON.

I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS THING WAS OKED BY VERY RESPECTABLE PEOPLE THEN I WAS HACKED.

GOOD NIGHT.
u cant say it was our fault, of anything its urs, at the beggining of this thread it was said download at yoru own risk and you can neve be sure of anythign unelss you try it out yourself. the people that tryied it and hyave said is clean may have better protection againts hacks then u do, also. no scvanning method is perfect nor are any admins here or respected people, something might have slipped their grasp. But they are trusted and respected people that is why they moderate the forum.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dbzfan420 said:
u cant say it was our fault, of anything its urs, at the beggining of this thread it was said download at yoru own risk and you can neve be sure of anythign unelss you try it out yourself. the people that tryied it and hyave said is clean may have better protection againts hacks then u do, also. no scvanning method is perfect nor are any admins here or respected people, something might have slipped their grasp. But they are trusted and respected people that is why they moderate the forum.
Oh, I agree that it was my fault. I mean had I of known that this guy stole accounts before, I never would of downloaded it. I just think that it sucks that he fooled even the senior members (I mean that he's a pretty damn good coder, not that the people who checked it are idiots). I wasn't trying to play the blame game, I was just saying that he was able to sneak this by mods. But what ever, what's done is done. I guess it's back to CSS for me.

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
This file has been scanned by many people, using various scanners. I for one do not use any anti-virus apps. I don't trust them. They only catch whats known anyway and they take up too many clock cycles and cause huge load times for me. But I have looked at the hex to this and it appears to be very clean. I have also scanned it using http://virusscan.jotti.org/ and it came up clean. While there are a few bugs and kinks to work out, it's a ****ing maphack and it works and it's out. and BTW to the person getting "We got a big error here" thats what d2loader says when it errors out and can't recover from the error. a few people have gotten this for apparently no reason since the patch. I used to get them like crazy back in 1.10 because of sprite deompression errors, but since 1.11 I haven't gotten a single one. This error has nothing to do with this maphack, as it doesn't patch any code. Although this MH lags the friggin ****ity **** out of me because of the new method he uses..
Here is a list of bugs:
1.It doesn't reveal the ENTIRE act, only the current "level" of the act you are on. So say you reveal the map in town and then head out and go into a dungeon the map isn't revealed inside of the dungeon. Minor problem.. not too annoying.
2. Sometimes it has problems revealing the entire map of the level you are on. I was in arcane looking for keys when about 60% of the map was unrevealed. It was a perfect square from the WP to about the middle crossbar of each side. beyond that was revealed though.

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
I sugest everyone get this program called Security Task Manger, it's just like task manger, except it displays more information about your running processes @ http://www.download.com/3000-2086-10246545.html?part=69793%20&subj=dlpage&tag=button
anyways, here's my window...anything suspicious...?

i just updated my spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, kaspersky, and AVG and i'm going to disconnect my internet and run all 4 of them, and see if i find ne thing, otherwise i gotta goto ****ING 1st day of school, how ****ing gay...

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
I have the file running right now and have no open ports waiting and have no current connections other than D2.
A word on sendmessage api:
The SendMessage API is used to send messages to windows applications. It has nothing to do with the internet or sendning cd-keys anywhere. It has no access to the internet, all it does is send long bytes to various objects in windows. He is using this API because of the way he is drawing the map instead of patching D2. They are also used in his "debug" mode to send the debug messages. to the proper window. SendMessage APIs are basically just a way of using another application to control aspects of another window, such as text or title or even clicking a button. (if you look d2jsp also uses sendmessage apis and mousepads prolly does also) I have looked through my entire registry and my services and my windows ini files and there is nothing that would load a backdoor.
I checked the loader exe aseembly and that is super clean, only calls in it were to load the dll and sendmessage apis and a few others that are fine.

d2hacker omfg you have A LOT of shit running.... do you have lag problems?

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
So from what everyone has gathered here so far where do we stand as how clean this file was? I see the link is removed i still have the file i never installed it , its posted again in another section if its infected it needs to be removed. Any info on this files status?

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
I have looked through the assembly of both of the files and there is nothing in there that could open a socket for connection. I have also looked for possible ways for it to embed a backdoor into it and there are none of the signs. No coded padding or unnessasary resources or seemingly garbled coding.
I scanned it with a few PE identifying programs and it has no hint of any type of compression being used (like UPX)
There are also no calls to registry editing or reading fuctions, any internet communications libraries, or anything that could otherwise harm your computer/steal your info. There also aren't any calls to keylogging functions either.
Whoever this Artwork © guy is, is a total ****ing moron. If there was a backdoor netter wouldn't be stupid enough to show someone the source to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.