EasyMap for Diablo II v1.1 - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Well its up to you guys if you want to use it, there is a known backdoor in the file and your information will go straight to him. Its your account, its your CD key, not mine. Netter has stolen over thousands of accounts, and I don't see how you can still trust him, when there is a known backdoor in the maphack.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Technical Foul said:
ive been using the maphack since it was able to be downloaded and nothing has happened to me
Obivously, if I were Netter, knowing about LAdder reset, I'd probly wait until the its the middle of the new ladder season (give about 5 months or 6.)

cid2sk8

Reaction score
finally

okay guys, here is the confirmation, it is safe!
I talked to a friend of netter, he got the mh directly from him
and uses it and swears it clean!
It's simple, but clean!
jan wouldnt give a hacked mh to his best friend!

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NtRik_ said:
Obivously, if I were Netter, knowing about LAdder reset, I'd probly wait until the its the middle of the new ladder season (give about 5 months or 6.)
By which time I will be using cracked mousepads and my password changed.

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
All of you ****ing retards saying there is a backdoor in it. Show me your proof. If you can't show me your proof then SHUT THE **** UP. You are scaring people away from using this for no reason at all other than a grudge against the author.
I have looked through the assembly, there are no back doors. I've looked through resources and I've hex edited it and everything possible. THERE IS NO MOTHER ****ING BACK GOD DAMN DOOR!

cid2sk8

Reaction score
I think so too, I'm no hacker nor a specialst in this topic, but I used the mh and it works fine and didnt do me any harm yet!
Also, a lot of friends can confirm that!

dalk

Reaction score
Omg does anyone know wut i gotto do heres wut i did i unziped moved whole folder to desktop OPENED it double clicked the exe file then hit load after starting up diablo 2 and in a game it says Faild to find easymap.dll WHEN ITS RIGHT THERE OMFG THIS IS SO FRUSTRATEING!!!! how do i fix it¿

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Honestly, If I broke into your house and murdered your children, and wanted to spend the night at your new house with your other children, would you let me? :)

The guys a skum, try the map hack at your own risk, It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me.

Strongest_Claw

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Or you could listen to me because you obviously havevn't dissassembled the code or hex edited it. None of the code send packets to an external source, only to the d2 window. Seriously, TaTu, you have such a bad grudge.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
Honestly, If I broke into your house and murdered your children, and wanted to spend the night at your new house with your other children, would you let me? :)

The guys a skum, try the map hack at your own risk, It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me.
desnt matter if I keep chaging passwords tho right? :D

Tacys

Member!
Reaction score
I thought it stole cd keys and logged keys so if you change dyour pw it wouldn't matter i'm not exactly sure wtf it is though or even if there is a back door in it

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It opens port 1010, then sends a notification through Winsock (Or some other protocol wrapper...) to his IP with their IP. Then he can just connect to it whenever he wants.
I looked at it and did not see any kind of winsock type call. my 1010 port is also not opened on my computer. If he was trying to steal keys there would be much easier ways to do it than going through your registry considering the cd-key is stored in the mpq(in other blizzard games this is the case I would assume the same in d2) and from what I have been told is only stored in the registry if you use a cd-key refiller.

SB-Fury

Reaction score
ok i may be new here but ive noticed something. theres so many ppl sayin "Yea this file is clean go ahead and use it" and so many other ppl sayin "ITS A BACKDOOR!" that i dont even know if i should just give up and hang myself. DO WE USE IT OR NOT? im bad with computers so i dunno what to do. if someone could clear this up we could get over it and start ladder again. so yes or no?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
9 out of 10 people saying it is backdoored (Including that dumbass tatu) are simplly running their mouth. They did not check the file, and have no clue they just like trying to be the center of attention.

koler69

Reaction score
Problem

When I join some games, Diablo 2 shuts off and a little error window say "We got a big error here guys."

any solustions

binny

Member!
Reaction score
you using d2 loader? I think that error is normally from d2 loader ****ing up.

@at this topic - If I realized that this mh was from netter when I got it off of GI yesterday, i never would've dled it. I dont care if it does have a bd or not, im just going to wait for mousepad's.

Status
Not open for further replies.