Drayds can get healed from rejuv

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'd rather have frost towers and healing slaves then moonwells and nothing.. farms suck they make it up by millitia and the way they can surround on a rush or creep your fast expansion.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Farms suck compared to moon wells but think that UD tower is a farm at the same time and if you destroy it , you lose food limit. Farms arent the first thing they attack in your base.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
dont fiends burrow and regen hp fast?
yes but that is in tier 2 we are talking about tier 1 here.
it is true that NE has better healing in tier 1 than UD but once UD gets tier 2 the UD has the stat. they are prolly the best healler in the game. maybe not but the cheap mana and the low cooldown.
i think NE should have the rejuv on dryads cuz there is hardly any1 playing the NE anymore. NE need to be much stronger and better. UD has the necrowagons but orcs and the HU can counter with dispel but NE has nothing but dryads and the spell sux at dispelling magic. NE need more than just a boost they need to be designed again

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I always thought burrow was Tier 1..It should be if it isn't..I never get it anyways because everyone knows spiders can't REALLY dig holes.

NE's healing isn't that great..Moonwells heal a little but then take forever to refill..I'd take a salve and clarity potion over it any day..I also don't think Statues are anything close to as good as Priests in the healing area but the whole mana heal deal is crazy.

Night elf don't need to be redesigned..

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Samsara
why cant you unholy frenzy a destroyer? frost armor them?
adding more to my argument you CAN coil them. GG NO BBQ

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
adding more to my argument you CAN coil them. GG NO BBQ
considering coil is an instant heal for 600 hp, and rejuv is not an instant healing spell, it is a spell that takes a certain duration like frost armor but u cant cast frost armor like u can rejuv.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
uhm no you can't holy light a dryad in the old time. And frost armor and rejuv can not be compared. Coil and rejuv can they both heal. And you couldn't frost armor a drayd either so don't bring that into this.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was quite a shock to me first time I started playing, and I couldn't heal my drayds...=/

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
Holy light can heal a dryad
Now how useful is that in solo?

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pan
Holy light can heal a dryad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now how useful is that in solo?
You brought it up.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah Traquility is an ultimate and should heal everything it's global just like starfall hits everything. Just like infernal stuns everything.

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
i just hope that blizzard dosent make it so bloodlust can be casted on them... o wait thats not for solo.. stupid me >.<

but i remeber when absolutely no spells could be casted on them. i remeber when you couldnot even cast ensnare on them

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Yeah Traquility is an ultimate and should heal everything it's global just like starfall hits everything. Just like infernal stuns everything.
Tranquility as ultimate should heal even 'immune to magic' units like starfall damages all units with or without spell immunity.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Did you know unholy aura gives mechanical units hp regeneration? Did you know tranquility regenereates mechanical units?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Spell Breakers Can be healed by Priests? That seems like pretty much samething as dyrads getting rejuv

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The people would mass breakers and priests and sorc and got for a tier 2 win. You can't use any spells on them and that would **** over orc UD and the two humans would to the same thing any other thing and they'd lose. You'd need motar team for it to work on the NE.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan wand of blight is supposed to be their healing. Wow magic immunity now means immunity to bad things, way to change the dictionary blizzard. Usually immune means nothing will affect it? THen again I guess wells are technically magic too.