Drayds can get healed from rejuv

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wells arn't magic. They have water in them and always healed anything that drank from the forbidin springs. It's not regular water or the NE's would die.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That's funny? I tried casting Rejuev and it doesnt work. Dryads can only be healed by universal spells (Tranquility) and some spells like Holy Light and Heal. Rejeuv is a buff spell and immune to magic makes you immune to this

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
Right... well this has not much to do with this fourm but im bored so ill tell my rush strat that all newbs need to know for ne OTHER WISE DONT PLAY RT!!!

Get hunts and rush thats all you really need to know... Hero selection hmm well i would say Any and Every Ne hero i would select all of them I like POTM is my personal fav. but I would say I mostly get Dh in a rush with hunts

anyways all newbs should try that start in rt it owns as long as your partners dont suck ass...

:corn

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I don't like POTM, but I prefer Keeper/Pit Lord combo for when I am using Dryads. I use Howl of Terror on a group of enemies threatening my Dryads (hope my Lord survives :p) then my Keeper at lvl 6 casts Tranq to heal them and the army (assuming I have it). Priestess is good at start if you want to end up with a nasty starfall, but if I resort to that I creep counter. I mostly use Rejeuv on my heroes to benefit thier life span a little longer, other then that I just bear form them and fight for melee.