BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's guso.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
in new patch? see arent I the brilliance, I called that weeks ago.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
That is total Night Elf Cheese imbalance, if this does not get fixed I will quit warcraft forever, because there is no possible way any other race can overcome this total imbalance.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
That is total Night Elf Cheese imbalance, if this does not get fixed I will quit warcraft forever, because there is no possible way any other race can overcome this total imbalance.
its the exact opposite of imbalance,

http://www.battle.net/war3/human/units/spellbreaker.shtml

this the breaker. He is spell immuned with the same image as the dryad yet look at its text. NEGATIVE SPELL

http://www.battle.net/war3/nightelf/units/dryad.shtml

this the dryad, she has the same ability, and image, the exception is its to ALL SPELLS,

This make absolut no sense other than, destroyers and breakers are tft units, and NE is finally getting thier spell immunity tweaked the way it is meant to be for war3x.

are final example is the destroyer.

http://www.battle.net/war3/undead/units/destroyer.shtml

same spell, different image, yet it is only in regards to negative spell

OWNED?

K THX

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does this mean that NEs will start using bears every time? Dryads can be owned and bears' rejuv can be countered,

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
rejuv cant be countered on a dryad.... its immuned to negative spells, at least you would think, since dryads cant necasserly dispell heal on breakers, or coil on destroyers,

I think that would be the only fair way to do it. but at least it cuases the enemy to have to micro.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Which is why its imbalacned. there needs to be a way to counter it. Rejuv should not work on magic imune units, just like how a bloodlsut wont work on a dryad or unholy frenzy. its the smae type of spell, so it shouldn't work on the Dryad. its not what NE has been waiting for, cuse it doesnt make sense. make destroyers allowed to have UF cast on it and then u can call it balanced.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
its not imbalanced. NE has crap for healing after tier 1 becuase mana sokes up all the wells.

btw destroyers and breakers arent exactly effected by slow poison are they

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, did u jsut complain about NE healing at tier1? I forgot how horrible it is, because I was to busy wondering about the fact Ud has none. DK? Omg u need to get a hero to pretty much get uds only healing at tier 1. be happy ur little wells can heal your untis at tier 1 cause ud aint got shit

lets look, NE moonwells and a moonstone and a clarity potion in shop, heal 2hp at night anywhere on the map. Orc get healing salves and clarity potion in shop, humans have clarity potion in shop with scroll of regen.
Ud has to be using ghouls, and has to upgrade the unit then has to kill something to use cannibalize. you cant heal fiends tier 1 without DK, u cant heal your hero at tier 1 at all. u need to spend over a minute to cannibalize, and u need to have killed something plus u need a graveyard for that and ghoul strats dont get early graveyards.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
canabalize, or did we forget that ability is there for a reason, go ahead bitch that they cant use it with out corpses, cuase are moonwells are not exactly portable either.

NE have NO healing at thier shop, btw new hero healing spray use it.

Reaction score
....pan is right dude, what the hell are you smoking. Moonwells heal at tier 1 any unit INSTANTLY. Also it rejuvenates mana. You know how many times an enemy NE has been saved against me because of moonwells? Countless.

Moonwells also have an upgrade which cost 75 gold? It allows like 50% faster regen. Also, if you're complaining about heal, then use the items from the shop that tranfers it to night.

NE moonwells have been the most cheapest thing ever since the beginning of RoC

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
canabalize, or did we forget that ability is there for a reason, go ahead bitch that they cant use it with out corpses, cuase are moonwells are not exactly portable either.

NE have NO healing at thier shop, btw new hero healing spray use it.
UD have no healing at thier shop, and once again your telling me to get a hero to make up for what everyother race but ud already have

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
but you do have it, and are complaining that you have to do and upgrade to use it, while other races have to repeatedly by items, or return to thier base to use thier only source of healing.

and bloodlust is a completely different type of spell than rejuv.

bloodlust is an offensive spell that is autocasted. rejuv is a defensive spell that has to be done manually

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What about if I want to get feidns huh? I have no way of healing them. with the early game u cant let ur units get to red cause then they become useless for anythign cuase they don't heal, and they will jsut give the enemy exp.

ghouls, what are ghouls? You have to be using the ghouls for ud only form of healing, and they have 340 hp lowest in game. u have to kill something to get it, it has no battle value like moonwells.

Why should i have to get ghouls to benefit from healing? What about my fiends. Ne, Orc, HU dont have to upgrade thier units jsut to heal them and can heal all thier units tier 1.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
boohoo, i dont have all the awnser, ask a expert, or yourself since you like to think your one. but they never will either.

maybe the fact that you have coil?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Don't try and argue something then jsut say boohoo go ask someone else. You try and proove me wrong and then suddenly u back out. You are still biased for NE, complaining about your healing when u have the best healing in the game.