Drayds can get healed from rejuv

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
no, thats not right. I said after tier 1 didnt I, and you started your rant about at tier 1 this and that and the other.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
oh ok, see how long its been since ive played last? its pathetic!

but undead really does have shit healing at tier 1.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wells don't heal a unit instantly maybe a little but with the well nerf wells just suck. ROC they might be good. I'd rather have statues then wells to be honest and burrows instead of wells. Ever heal a dryad with 300 hp off? It will intake 4 wells before it's fully healed. 100 food cap with well springs is the only time I notice them do a diffrence. Give NE regen scrolls and you'll notice a huge diffrence in battle because we wont be killing our weakened units because of the lack of healing.

I'm also pretty sure.

Dispell
What ever walkers do
Devour magic

all dispell it.. The only race that can't is Nightelf what a suprise unless they use a wisp but they don't count as a sorce of dispell.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
and bloodlust is a completely different type of spell than rejuv.

bloodlust is an offensive spell that is autocasted. rejuv is a defensive spell that has to be done manually
I missed this

so why cant AMS be cast on destroyers? its defensive. same with rejuv and u have to cast it manualy. why cant u cast invisibilty on spellbreakers?

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
Heal of ud at tier 1:

u forgot that ud´s in base have a fast regeneration ! in a fight it can really help ...

also there are different shop on a map where u can buy scroll of heal and stuff like this!

MoonWells arent imba. Its best when u need mana for a hero bot not more and it isnt much!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
I missed this

so why cant AMS be cast on destroyers? its defensive. same with rejuv and u have to cast it manualy. why cant u cast invisibilty on spellbreakers?
Uhm AMS can't be cast on destroiers because blizzard wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that... They already have magic immunity...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Uhm AMS can't be cast on destroiers because blizzard wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that... They already have magic immunity...
What about the spell breakers? :) And there are like no defensive UD spells. Am I spacing out? :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
shoes alot. Do you read patch info, AMS no logner makes a target magic immune, it now only absorbes 300 damage then it is dispelled. That is all it does absorbs 300 damag,e no blocking out magic effects, nothing. which means ud now only relys on destroyers for anti-magic. then u wonder why ud players say the banshee is dead, it is it is useless.

ANd AMS is a defensive spell like rejuv, so u still didnt answer my question.

u forgot that ud´s in base have a fast regeneration ! in a fight it can really help
so, NE have the same ehaling at night, and they have an item to create night, so they can effectively heal all the time at 2hp/sec.

Ud has to heal on blight. while there is an item that spreads blight on a very small aoe, it is hardly counted as tier 1 healing. that is like saying natural hp regen is considered a form of effective healing.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
shoes alot. Do you read patch info, AMS no logner makes a target magic immune, it now only absorbes 300 damage then it is dispelled. That is all it does absorbs 300 damag,e no blocking out magic effects, nothing. which means ud now only relys on destroyers for anti-magic. then u wonder why ud players say the banshee is dead, it is it is useless.

ANd AMS is a defensive spell like rejuv, so u still didnt answer my question.

so, NE have the same ehaling at night, and they have an item to create night, so they can effectively heal all the time at 2hp/sec.

Ud has to heal on blight. while there is an item that spreads blight on a very small aoe, it is hardly counted as tier 1 healing. that is like saying natural hp regen is considered a form of effective healing.

300 hundread magic damage! Why would you want it to prevent magice damage when things with magic attack can't target destroyers anyways!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe dryads die too fast, compared to other immunity units like breakers or especially destroyers so they decided to make dryads a little harder to kill.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Samsara
why cant you unholy frenzy a destroyer? frost armor them?
Offensive spells. Yes frost armor can be considered offensive.

Reaction score
I personally don't care about juving a dryad either way focus fire will own her. But whoever said moonwells aren't rigged should be shot for being a dirty homosexual. Moonwells heal instantly and they stay the most valuable race-defense in the game. Burrows? No. Frost towers? No. Miltia? ROFLNOROFLROFL LOLOL. Moonwells? They tend to work through late game from the beginning. Attacking NE is useless in team games because it's the best advantage a base can have

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i guess,but now with the NE towers homing , there towers are pertty good,they are my fav i think they might be best tower

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I dont consider that rigged. Rejuv is the only healing spell ne units have off of thier base. Dotc can only cast it 2x and be able to morph at full mana witch takes alot of micro compared to the aoe healing Orc and UD have after tier 1.

Reaction score
rejuv is a spell for 1-2 units most of the time. it's not meant for a whole army. if it were meant for a whole army, then it would be overpowered and it'd be 10x more worse then healing wards with the right micro.

please explain why you dont consider it rigged. 180 gold for a building that you need which can be used over and over to heal your units is pretty damn good to me. i'd rather take that over a zig or a farm or a burrow any day.

and just so you know, most players dont even consider hitting NE anymore just because moonwells are so gay

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
moonwells are gay,u dont even have to worry about units/hero's getting hurt late game,and only a little in late game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
and its not like u can use summons, or use a int hero to rush a NE, cause of the damn wisps that mean u have no more mana.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
You dont see people rushing with wells do you, and ancients can no long be used for rushing. Even UD tower rush more than NE now.

The difference is aoe healing and dispell NE lack outside of thier base.

and dk animate dead needs to be spirtually linked now that it can't be dispelled.