Blood of The Father

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Final Warrior said:
((No, there were three archers. But there's lots more demons. Continue thy fighting, dear lady!

-- Griffinhart))
((Thankies, mister. I shall edit this post as I finish writing. :D ))

Eloanneo felt blood rush into her head and she watched the legendary warriors rush into the fray. Battle. She could feel tingling in her bones - she wanted to be in motion already, sword poised, and her desire grew much more quickly than it was capable for her to fulfill it. Letting a wordless battle cry escape from her mouth, she fell in pace with her allies, trembling in anticipation.

With a swift tug, she pulled her cloak off of her shoulders. For a few moments, it trailed behind her as a brilliant green banner. Her hand was on the scaly hild of her sword, griping it even tigher than she needed to. She skidded to a halt, raising her sword, pointing it at where the demon's heart would be, had it possesed one. Her emerald eyes glinted passionately with burning hatred, daring the wretched creature in front of her to make its move.

The demon in front of her rushed forward. Catlike, she leapt up, gracefully flipping in mid air. Her feet barely touched the demon's head, and with another flip, she landed softly behind him. The demon turned around, furious.

"Is my speed perhaps more than what you are able to handle?" she spoke, her tone arrogant and cocky. With great satisfaction, she watched the glow in the demon's eyes brighten. She was mocking it. Taking its dignity. Caught up in its fury, it would make mistakes, and be that much easier to dispatch. A cool smirk played about her lips.

Once again, the creature rushed at her. With her sword ready in her hand, she evaded each blow with ease. The demon swung for her head, and she dived down, rolling on the ground at his side. She whispered a quiet incantation, and she raised her left hand, curled tightly into a fist. It glowed bright and yellow, almost white, with each arcane word she muttered. Rushing at the demon, she held her hand out, exposing him to the blinding light. Momentarily, the demon faltered, its eyes weakened by her spell's glow. It stepped back, shielding its face with its forearms. Eloanneo seized her chance.

She flew forward, as swift as the wind, the blade ready at her side. With an agile, deft movement, she plunged Snakedance into the demon's chest. She spoke, her words dripping with malice and satisfaction, all at once. "The first time you turned your back on an armed enemy....I was very disappointed. I decided not to let you make such a grave mistake again."

She drove the blade deeper, as far it could go. When the glow of the demon's eyes began fading, she pulled it out, kicking off the demon's chest to free her sword faster. Quickly, the wiped the blackish demon blood off of the glinting metal with a cloth she pulled out of her sash. Her eyes quickly scanned the remaining demons, searching for her next target.

((Hoooooo shit. ._.;; Sorry you guys, I got seriously carried away. But I haven't done this in a long while. ^_^;; ))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Effing awesome!))

The Final Warrior moved, danced full of Death, swiftly whipping amongst the demons, wordless, silent, unending. He swiftly whipped his blades backhanded, under his armpits, impaling a demon's lungs. Kicking off, the FInal Warrior butterfly kicked, cutting a second demon, one in front of him, in two, vertically. Landing kneeled on one knee, he swept his swords out wide and to the sides, cutting out the legs of two more demons.

"Damn, brother!" yelled Razael as he broke in a demon's face using his head. Sweeping his leg back and out, Razael catches an axe just nder the head with his foot, disarming and then beheading the demon holding the wicked weapon. Backflipping, Razael landed, sword-first, on the head of another demon. Poised on the demon's head, he laughed a laugh that would have scared off the carrion birds of Hell.

Light lanced down, fury on wings. Three demons fell, their heads and backs pierced full of arrows. high in the sky, Tyravael wore a face of calm, masking the fury of a Seraphim of Death. "How many are there? An army?"

"I do not know. The more there are, the more for Death." With these words, the Final Warrior rolled forwards, rising right next to a demon, cutting into its belly with the Griffin's Talon. Heaving the corpse off his blade and into another demon, the Final Warrior jumped, dodging a magical blast of fire.

"Hey, I don't know about you guys, but as long as that girl over there keeps it up, I wouldn't mind fighting all day and night!"

((Hehe. Loudmouthed Razael...))

Kitty

Reaction score
In most cases, no remark aimed at her would have gone unnoticed. She glanced briefly Razael as he fought, but paid him no more heed. She narrowly dodged the sword a demon swung for her stomach. It brought the blade over its head and swung down. She brought her sword up and block the incoming blow with its hilt, the blade harmlessly bouncing back.

She made a lunge for the demon's throat, but it managed to block her sword with its blade, and once caught off guard, she was easily overpowered. The demon's sword flashed momentarily, and in seconds, a shockwave of energy sent her flying back. With her free hand, she managed to push herself off of the ground. She managed to flip in mid air and recover, and landing on her feet like a cat should.

She had but a moment to compose herself before the beast came charging at her, its blade hungry for her blood, ready to cleave her in two. She brought up her sword in front of her, a look of concentration overshadowing her face. The demon was in front of her. Its sword, raised, aimed at her chest. Jaws clenched. Temper flaring.

She was a green blur, turning to the side. The demon's blade missed her by several inches, but the two swords met. She dragged the blade of her sword around the enemy blade. In a shimmer of steel, the metal of the slim Snakedance appeared to be...bending. Eloanneo sprung forward, willing Snakedance to wrap around the enemy sword, tightening its hold.

With a violent tug, she yanked the surprised opponent's sword away. It flew overhead and landed behind her, the blade driven deep into the rocky earth. Free of the enemy blade, Snakedance seemed to spring back into its original shape. Once again, Eloanneo found herself smirking.

"You know, you aren't the only one with magic tricks up your sleeve. Let me introduce you to a favourite of mine," she yelled as she charged at the demon, Snakedance's blade becoming enveloped in a blue glow. She plunged the sword into the demon's stomach with all her might, and withdrew it just as fast, quickly stepping away. Demon blood froze as its temperature began dropping, the fiend's very body turning into ice. In moments, the ice spread, covering the demon from head to toe in a thick glassy prison. She spun around and kicked the frozen remains, watching them shatter into thousands of tiny ice slivers.

"Well, that was kind of cool," she said to no one in particular. Grinning, she brushed some ice off of her armour.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
At this point Razael was salivating, partly out of battle-rage, partly out of lust. It was funny, seeing a man that looked exactly like Raphael salivating. It's hard to imagine one as stern as he doing anything out of the ordinary.

And yet, the Final Warrior was anything but ordinary. Hunching down and rushing forwards, he slammed right into a demon, heaving and rolling it over his left shoulder, up his arm, and up the wicked sword called Death's Passion. Spinning, the Final Warrior bisected another demon, leaning into the momentum, flipping onto his side, balancing on the tip of Death's Passion, pirouetting on it, locking a demon's horns in his legs. Sheathing his sword in the creature's bull-like face, the Final Warrior swung off his sword, onto the thing's shoulders. Bending over backwards, the Final Warrior defies the laws of physics, using his legs to turn the demon into a bowling ball, landing himself a perfect strike, knocking ten demons awry. Standing on his hands the Final Warrior begins break dancing, blocking swords and spears and axes with his feet.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"How many are there!?" Someone yelled, Vox was too busy to care who. He just shouted back "The entire mountain range is full of them. This is just the welcome wagon. If you people get tired, there is a sanctuary I put up when last I came here. If it isn't caved in, we could use it to rest there."

Vox slammed the flat side of the blade into a trolloc (Kind of like minotaurs but they can have dog, wolf, goat, horse, and oxen heads. They also smell awful), which fell back onto the ground and Vox ruthlessly relieved it of it's limbs then it's head.

He kicked a demon that was comming up behind him and then swept Ilya in a large arc, killing about ten demons coming at him all at once. His icey blue eyes suddenly changed to purple and purple-black flames enveloped forty demons, disintegrating them. The Dark Flame Warrior had awakened. "Burn and BURN!" He shouted as he torched many demons with a look.

An arrow whisked by his head and his dark eyes met the sniper's and he lifted a finger and the demon burst into flames.

"Raphael, if you keep showing off, I'll have to do something extravagant."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((Sorry for not poppin off earlier with this. But I'll make up for it with solid character definement.))

Shortly after the first arrows were shot and the demon men from the sky began vicious battle with the demons on land, Golphweight stabbed the ground with his pointed cane. He slowwly took out his pipe pre-packed with fine western herbs. After smoking For a bit and watching this fantastic battle, revel in its brutalic glory. He could sense the power that these men were draining out of each other. It was about the time The feline shattered an unlucky demon that his poem began to come to mind. Ah! It's perfect.
Helen, thy beauty is to me
Like those Nicean barks of yore
That gently, o'er a perfumed sea,
The weary, way-worn wanderer bore
To his own native shore.

On desperate seas long wont to roam,
Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face,
Thy Naiad airs have brought me home
To the glory that was Greece,
And the grandeur that was Rome.
((To get it outta the way))
With glee Golphweight took off his cloak and hat and places his hat on his neatly folded cloak. Unsheating and grabbing his cane he sees his commrades in furious battle. But Eloanneo catches his attension, she is wrapped up in her present treat at hand and can't see the one slowwly coming to her.

Cane in hand Golphweight charges into battle getting closer. Gracefully jumpping off one of the dispatches demon cadavers Golphweight thrusts his dagger pointed cane into the calf of the demon approaching Eloanneo. With a scream of surprise and anger the demon looks back and Eloanneo turns around and sidesteps out of the way continuing her battle.

Falling to one knee the demon grabs for the cane, as he did Golphweight quickly removed it, blood shooting onto his boots. With his sword he quickly slices the fingers off of the wandering hand. Pulling back his blade he leaps onto the back of the demon places the sword at its neck and useing his cane as leverage to slowwly saw at the demons throat.

With a glance to the left He sees an oncoming beast approaching him with an awkward gaze of nothingness, only hate. Placing his boots on the spine and now holding the demon by his throat in a haunched position, he summons a furious rage and kicks off the demon ripping his head clean off and to the direction of the oncoming fate.

Whipping the demon across the face with the bloody cane it turns its head with a ping of pain, Golphweight also turns but now driving his slick blade into the throat of the demon. Landing on the ground with his blade lost, still in the throat of the monster. Jumping to his defense he sees the demon is not fully dead. Crouched he thought
Excelent. If not a situation that insures death, why not do it without your blade. Truely the flavor I've been searching for. Ahhh Psyche

((read closely, some flippy shit coming hee))

Sparing no momentum Golhweight runs for his blade that is not stuck in the demon's throat. In split seconds from the corner of his eye he can see the beast raising a large hammer ready to crush him. Once both his hands clasped the blades sturdy handle he threw himself up and backwards. A distorted squeal of pain only lasting but an eyeblink of a moment was heard as Golphweight's backflip twisted the voice out of the demon with a most violent pain. Lands on one knee Golphweight stumbles and falls over.

Rolling over to his cane he picks it up to help him stand. Brushing dust off he is ready for more.

((Sorry I went abit without doing some power stuff))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Raphael, if you keep showing off, I'll have to do something extravagant."

"That's too bad, dear Brother."

A pair of Angel's wings, silver and black, sprouted from the back of the Final Warrior. Chains of liquid aqua wrapped themselves around the Final Warrior's gauntlets and attached themselves around the Final Warrior's swords.

"Impossible..." breathed Tyravael, witnessing the Final Warrior's transformation on the ground. Razael too, saw what was happening to his Brother. "He mastered it?..."

Ducking under a thrown spear, the Final Warrior spun and whipped his arm out, launching the Griffin's Talon into the chest of a human-like demon. As its blood spilled from the gaping cut in its chest, the beast howled in agony. The blood spilled over the sword and onto the bright aqua chains, hissing and burning, absorbed.

Pulling his arm back, the Final Warrior willed the chains on his right arm closer, pulling the demon in. It was still gasping for air, trying to stay alive. "Don't struggle, little one. Death's embrace will hold you forevermore," whispered the Final Warrior, ending his sentence by impaling the thing's head on Death's Passion. Raising both arms, the Final Warrior used the corpse upon his swords as a shield, catching axes and spears and swords.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Nay, death is only the beginning." Vox said in a cold tone. He solidified several demons then unleashed a flaming nova on them. They melted into nothingness as something would when frozen in liquid nitrogen. Vox's temper seemed calmer now, like he was a different person when like this.

"Ahh...the battlefield. It has been a very long time since I've enjoyed such a feeling." Vox said with a smile as he burned several demons to ashes without moving a muscle.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
V'kleta watched the carnage with delight from his vantage point high in the sky. He pushed his scythe out in front of him, and the souls of all the demons that had already been slain were sucked into it. He felt a surge of power, and he plummeted down into the midst of a large group of demons.

He landed directly on the shoulders of one, crunching its backbone and collapsing it into a pile of mutilated gore. Its brothers snarled and turned to face him. He lowered his head and smiled. Let it begin.

The first came at him blindly, rushing carelessly forward, its limbs flailing. V'kleta exploded into motion, Kir'halla contorting like a whip. In a blur of spinning claws, shining blades, and spraying blood, V'kleta ravaged his present set of enemies. When he stopped his spin of death, bodies littered the ground around him, the dust stained deep red with thier blood.

Another wave of enemies crested a hill and poured onto him. The souls of his victims were drawn into his weapon, and the overwhelming inflow of energy began to bleed off as pyromantic discharge, taking the form of an aura of flame radiating from his body as he dispatched his foes one by one. A demon leapt at him, and he shot out his scythe, impaling the creature in the chest and slamming it down into the ground. A pair of monsters grasped his arms from behind, and V'kleta smiled again. He focused the aura around him into a cohesive fireball and incinerated them completely, their ashes drifting away into the wind generated by the currents of air being created by his massive wings as he moved with blinding speed. He coiled Kir'halla around the neck of the nearest demon and left it there as its blade hacked away of its own free will, then he seized two more demons and bashed their faces together with such force that their skulls shattered and were driven into their necks.

He spun about, his tail sweeping in a massive arc, ripping the legs from all nearby demons, and he crouched, spreading his wings to their full span. He spun again, creating a huge whirlwind that sucked in a horde of demons and pulverized them against his muscled wings. He beckoned, and Kir'halla flew to his grasp from where it had been devouring the blood of one of its many victims. He hunched over, drawing in the sheer energy of the chaos at hand, and shot out his arm in front of him. From is open palm a column of flame exploded outward to the nearest enemy, and he moved his hand in a spiralling arc of destruction, incinerating every enemy in range. When he completed his circle, he slammed his fist to his chest, bleeding off the excess energy. He reshaped it into a massive heat wave that turned the ground around him into blackened glass and vaporized the bleeding corpses that covered the terrain. As the smoke cleared, he stood, absorbing the souls of all that he had just conquered. As the spirits of hundreds of demons entered his body through Kir'halla, the blade grew stronger, and in a surge of power it began to alter his physical form.

The small horns on his forehead and joints began to grow out slightly, extending from about an inch long to nearly four inches. The skin about his shoulders and the sides of his ribs hardened into a chitonous plating, and horns erupted from his shoulders. He tore off his upper-body armor and let it fall to the ground, no longer needing it. The corners of his mouth spread about an inch further on either side, and his teeth warped and elongated. Slightly beneath his eyes, a new set opened up, and all four of them became slitted, glowing coals of flaming hatred. His hands contorted, growing and morphing into inhuman claws. The blades on the end of his tail grew into large, twisted horns. He fell to his knees as the changes took hold, and cried out in pain, his voice seeming almost that of a chorus of demons writhing in the fires of Hell.

He spread his wings once more, and catapulted into the sky, his exit bleeding off an intense heat that blasted the skin of his allies and caused them to squeeze their eyes shut against it. His cry of anger and pain echoed around them as he flew off into the mountains, leaving them alone on a blasted battlefield.

Slowly realization dawned over their faces as they realized just who they had been travelling with. This was the V'kleta Uundre'Vachen. The Butcher of the Six Empires of the East. The man who single-handedly brought an entire civilization to its knees before him, then mysteriously disappeared aeons ago. When he returned, there would surely be questions that demanded answers...

((Sorry, I kind of ended that right there, but when V'kleta fights, he tends to overdo it. And he's just coming into his power, and remembering what he is. You'll have a while to do your thing before he rejoins you. This was my way of keeping him in the story, when I won't have a lot of chance to do much this week at school. He'll show up again.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"This fight gets more and more interesting, doesn't it? We should have joined alongside Vox long before this." Stars on angel's wings lanced down, piercing several demons through-and-through. Each arrow carried its own enchantment, each one slew a demon in a most merciful way.

"Pah. Tyravael, you never liked getting your hands dirty!" Razael leapt onto the back of a horse-like demon. Fangs grew from his canines, and he sank his teeth deep into the creature's neck. He snapped his head back, tearing open this thing's neck. As the blood flowed, Razael drank deeply. Pushing off the back of the dying beast, Razael landed on the chest of a towering monster that looked like a cross between a tiger, an elephant, and a human. His blade flashed quickly, twice, once upon the chest and once upon the neck of the monstrous demon. He gored it deeply in the chest, standing on his sword's hilt, drinking of the blood that flowed freely from the demon's jugular. The giant beast collapsed, crushing two more of its brethren beneath its massive corpse. Razael, still crouched on the beast's chest, loosed an inhuman roar, blood dripping down his chin and neck, all over his chest.

The Final Warrior was spinning, slashing, slicing, dicing. In a single swing of his chianed blades he decapitated five demons. The Final Warrior flipped, throwing his deadly swords down, sheathing them in demonflesh and earth, using them as anchors to pull himself downwards, into the barrel-chest of a bull-demon. He snapped his head back and forth, once, twice, three times, turning the thing's head into shattered bone and bleeding, mushed brains and flesh. Leaping off the beast's cheast, the Final Warrior entangled an incoming axe, spun, and bisected another demon. Dodging to the right, the Final Warrior threw Death's Passion out, cutting through the legs of a particularly mutilated demon. Blood continued to splatter and seep all over the aqua chains, which seemed to make the Final Warrior even faster and stronger.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
VoxEladrin said:
OOC: J'kar, we're in MOUNTAINS. Edit your post. Think of it like Moria.
((It doesn't necessarily matter. Not everywhere in a mountain range is a jagged pile of stone. There are fields. He chose to engage the enemy on his terms. There were so many of them, and he was flying and able to choose his entry point carefully, so he landed in the middle of a group of them in a more open space. V'kleta needs room to create total genocide. I mean...his wings alone take up tons of space. It's almost a liability. The way I've written it can work just fine, and besides, I don't see anywhere that I stated that they were battling elsewhere...I even mentioned the mountains at the end.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
J'kar said:
((It doesn't necessarily matter. Not everywhere in a mountain range is a jagged pile of stone. There are fields. He chose to engage the enemy on his terms. There were so many of them, and he was flying and able to choose his entry point carefully, so he landed in the middle of a group of them in a more open space. V'kleta needs room to create total genocide. I mean...his wings alone take up tons of space. It's almost a liability. The way I've written it can work just fine, and besides, I don't see anywhere that I stated that they were battling elsewhere...I even mentioned the mountains at the end.))
OOC: You said hills and sky. Aint no sky or hills inside mountians.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((we could bitch about this all day, how about we do something other than fight an infinite amount of demons?))

Running at full mass Golphweight, sword in right hand and cane in his left, swung violently at the heel of a beast. Digging into it halfway the blade got stuck and had to be forcefully removed. Upon the release of the blade the demon callapsed onto the ground laying on his back. With a quick movement he plunged the blade into the demon's gullet like a flag pole. Now with both hands free his grabs his cane and shoves it into the neck of the fallen beast. Cane and blade both sticking out of the demon Golphweight grabs his blade again with both hands yanking it out of the wounded monster's gut only to bring it down with a more feirce and rapid motion. Several stab wounds later in different places Golphweight pulls his cane out of the dead beast's neck and sees approaching death.

Three larger demons stand about 10 feet away. Maces, sheilds, swords, axes, these bastards were loaded with weaponry.

((thinking if you haven't caught... last time with the notification ))
Mark your second target, let the first be unlucky. Let the third be fate.

Standing there now with blood on his tightly fitted suit and leather boots he stands there with his sword out and his cane ready looking from beast to beast.

One took a step while raising his axe, while another held an enormous sword with both hands into the sky. The third just stood holding an mattlehandle with a rather morbid spiked ball at thee end.

With the grace of a deer Golphweight launched his cane into the right eye of a demon, from the pain he drops the sword and falls to one knee. Now in flight of foot Golphweight lundges at the one with the axe and jumps on his chest immediately stabbing both his shoulder blades with a delicate quickness, yet a powerful thrust. With the beast's arms limp he drops his weapons and arms to only be continuely penetrated by Golphweight's blade.

Golphweight heard the 3rd's beast chain jingle as he picked it up with intent to kill. He leans over the demon he is now on and stabs his upper back and quickly jumps behind the beast to retrieve his blade. No more then a split second went by when he unsheathed his blade out of his back when the Flail impaled the demon. With slick and speedy movement Golphweight pushed his blade at such an angle into the back of the demon that it didn't come out the other end. Instead Golphweight spun his blade relentlessly in the body of the beast stopping some of his more important organs.

As he pulled his blade out he went to look for his cane but was surprised to see it still in the eye of the demon. The only problem was the demon was standing tall infront of him. The beast grabbed onto Golphweight and brought him to eye level with him.

Staring into his one good eye Golphweight thought to himself.

So this is what Death will be... It has been more glorifying that I could've thought.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
VoxEladrin said:
OOC: You said hills and sky. Aint no sky or hills inside mountians.
((Oh, inside mountains. All your characters blabbing at each other and I missed the entry. I mean, I appreciate backstory as much as the next guy, but the two of you (with a total of 4 chars between you) took over the whole damn thread. Fine, let it be said that in the beginning, V'kleta was crawling along the ceiling of the caves, and when he exited, he blew a hole through the roof. We know he was bleeding off that much energy. Too lazy to edit it now. Don't really care that much, either.))

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((lol yup. I mean If i could have had a nice little gaggle of members I would of had the whole cast of the Lady killers instead of just Tom Hanks...))

Kitty

Reaction score
((Hellooooooooo, powerplay ^_^;

Although, if rescuing was what you wanted, you could've simply -said- so. I would've written it out for you.

If you're going to go back and erase that part, I could write it out myself. Clawing at demon flesh is dumb. She could burn her perfect hands ;) errr, paws. ))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((WAIT. We're inside a mountain?... Since when?! W/e... hey Vox, how's about we retreat and re-group?))

"We need to regroup. There is no possible way to defeat every single Demon here!" Finishing off a Demon with a double-thrust to its chest, the Final Warrior spun and ran over to Razael, blades dragging on the ground, pulled along by the aqua chains.

"Fsck off, Brother! I'll run when I'm dead!" His sword swinging like a scythe in a field, Razael cut down a hedge of spears impeding his way to more blood.

Like an eagle, Tyravael descended, rushing forwards, a blade with angel's wings rending demonflesh from cursed bones. The enchantement on the blade, especially meant to slay demons, quickly began to rack up kills. Heads flew from necks, limbs from shoulders and waists. All the while, through all the slaying, Tyravael's light blue cloak and tunic remained spotless, unblemished by demonblood.

Spinning swiftly, the Final Warrior's blades, still chained, tore through a group of demons. Whipping his arms forward, the Final Warrior spiked a large demon through the chest with both his blades. "Remember this sensation, Demon, for your flesh and skin will never remain the same. Rupture." Moving his arms in violent motions while casting a spell, the Final Warrior tore the demon's skin from his body as his blades mutilated its flesh and organs. Yanking hard on the chains, the eldest son of Death removed the still-beating hearts from the monstrous creature. Skinless, torn to pieces, its hearts removed, the creature collapsed onto its knees, spilling slick blood everywhere, quickly absorbed by the Final Warrior's chains.

Quick as an arrow, a spear pierced into one of the Final Warrior's wings. Cold rage washed over him. The elder Grifinhart spun, moving his wing swiftly and launching the spear back at it's owner.

"You're wounded, brother. Let me heal... that..."

The Final Warrior's blood was not the same dark red as mortal blood, nor did it have the slight golden glow of immortal blood. It was the same hue as the demonblood that pooled on the ground, that made the floor slick and slippery.

"That's... demonblood! Your magic won't work on him, Tyravael!"

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kitty said:
((Hellooooooooo, powerplay ^_^;

Although, if rescuing was what you wanted, you could've simply -said- so. I would've written it out for you.

If you're going to go back and erase that part, I could write it out myself. Clawing at demon flesh is dumb. She could burn her perfect hands ;) errr, paws. ))
((I will... I made it a nice quick distration cause I didn't know powers or any certain things you would like to of done. I kinda wrote myself in a corner. I'll edit the fixed thing here.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
VoxEladrin said:
As the group reached the base of the Dragon Fang Mountains, a feeling of forboding filled everyone. Everyone was getting anxious, and the slightest sound would make one jump. Vox stared, eyes at the mountains. He lead the group to a stone archway that lead to the pitch blackness of the interior of the mountains.

"It's a four day journey to the other side. This range is massive and crawling with demons. Sharpen your weapons, folks. We are plunging into hell itself."
OOC: That shows we entered the interior of the mountains.

Vox was having the time of his life, torching demons to dust. He then saw the others starting to tire or lose hope and he led them quickly to an alcove in a wall which led to a wide room with a white light all around it. Four candles were posted at every corner of the room.

"Welcome to Sanctuary, lady and gentlemen." Vox said calmly, his eye color returning to normal ice blue. "This place has healing powers, it is also a place where no demon can enter no matter how strong they are unless I permit it." He grinned weakly. "So, we'll have to leave Razael out at the front."

Razael threw his arms up "Hey! That's no way to treat your brother!" He yelled "Relax, I was kidding. Jeez, you're wound up tight." Vox retorted.