Blood of The Father

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dawn came eventually and Vox roused the others, and they all consumed a quick morning meal. Everyone stared at the menacing figure in the armor then looked at Vox questioningly and he just said "My brother."

"Isn't your entire family dead though?" someone asked

"Not him. He lives for eternity." Vox smirked. "Lady and gentlemen, meet Raphael Griffinhart, the Final Warrior."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
V'kleta stepped forward. "Hail and well-met. You are quite well-known amongst my circles. I am V'kleta Uundre'Vachen. One day, should the time come, I would be delighted if our blades were to cross...I rather enjoyed watching you two spar."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
He seemed to live in the shadows, dancing about at the edges of perception. One would have to strain to hear him, and only then would the sounds fade, turn their head to see him, but he'd be gone, search the winds to find his aura gone from detection. He was shadowing them, aye, but wasn't going to do it without having a bit of fun.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The Final Warrior nodded in acknowledgement of V'kleta's challenge.

"Someday, our blades will cross, in war or peace."

Suddenly, the Final Warrior's head snapped to the side, as though he heard something dangerous. Vox, concerned, asked, "What is it?"

"... Nothing. When shall we go?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Vox shrugged and then pointed North-North-East and said simply "Now, that way."

The group walked down the plateau and onto the clearing and then headed once again towards Dragon Fang Mountains. During the walk, Vox would occasionally spark a bit of purple flame in his hand, gazing into it's tongues of fire. He seemed so distracted. He remembered vaguely of the loss of his arm, chopped off by a vampire if memory serves (Too lazy to look it up. I have a hunch I'm right though). He had a son back then...whom went missing after. Definatly dead by now but he never knew what happened to Keebo.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The Final Warrior strode along the path, alongside Vox, silent as only Death can be. His footsteps never making a sound, it seemed as though the Final Warrior actually floated along, and only took steps out of mortal habit. His cloak drawn around him, his hood up, the Final Warrior was like a shadow claoked beneath another shadow.

As the myriad party strolled towards the Dragon Fang Mountains, two figures leap down onto the path ahead. One, clad in a crimson cloak, draws out a cruel-looking blade. The other, in light blue, rushes forwards, unarmed, but obviously aggressive. The Final Warrior draws his blades Death's Passion and Griffin's Talon.

((Heh. The Brothers always fight each other. It's kind of a way for them to confirm each other's identity.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Vox smiled weakly and drew out Ilya and charged into the fight as well, ducking a slash from Razael and then slashing Tyravael with a mighty swing. The four blades all collided in the air in a fury of inhuman blows. The other two brothers stared at Vox and his new blade.

"Interesting new sword, Dark Fire Warrior." Razael said, as his blade locked with Vox's. "I'm suprised you can carry a sword that large without falling over." He laughed.

"It's made especially for me. If anyone else were to try to wield it, they'd be picking up a sword that weighs as much as it's size. For me, it's lighter than air." Vox explained, his icey blue eyes glaring into Razael's.

"Tell me, Brother Razael, how's hell? How is Vex (Vox's dark side) doing?"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
As the brothers fought, V'kleta stood silently and watched. Kir'halla hummed with excitement...it hungered for souls as powerful as theirs. V'kleta resisted the urge to charge in and claim them, and reasoned with the blade. Their skills, while slow, were quite impressive. V'kleta himself could probably take on up to 3 of them at once, but they moved quite well together, and the bonds of brotherhood would likely result in V'kleta's temporary demise. The energy Kir'halla possessed was too great for any death to be permanent, and resurrection would be quick and painless...still, to observe would be best now. These beings may even be allies. Yes, allow events to unfold. For now.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The Final Warrior swiftly leapt over the swinging blades of Tyravael, cartwheeling in mid-air, coming down and locking the Griffin's Talon against Angel's Fury. Tyravael is bent over backwards (Matrix-style) with the Final Warrior in mid-air. Landing, the Final Warrior spins and bends over backwards swinging his blades. Tyravael leaps and flips over pressing down towards his brother. The Final Warrior swings Death's Passion upwards, pushing against the Angel's Fury, forcing it to slide down between his legs. The two are in an almost comical position, with Tyravael suspended in mid-air, lancing downwards, his blade between the Final Warrior's legs, as the Final Warrior is bent over backwards, one blade against Tyravael's and the other sticking straight out.

Razael rushes into Vox, slamming down against Vox's blade. Using the reactive force, Razael pushes off, crimson cloak fluttering behind him as he flips head-over-heels into a backhanded stab with the Demon's Rage, attempting to permanently remove the Final Warrior's groin, but foiled. The Final Warrior kicks up his left leg, using the sole of his boot to slide Razael's blade upwards, against Tyravael's.

((Heehee! It's like I've stolen every combat style from every Hong Kong action-thriller and Matrix movie!))

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Still groggy from a restless sleep, as usual, Golphweight watches the battle as he leans against a tree smoking his Western herbs.*

((thinking if you don't know)) Silly brothers. Born to fight and born to die.

*A long and drawn out drag of his pipe brings a hacking cough and face of disgust. Tipping his hat he leans against the tree and awaits the signal to march forward.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Well fought, dear brother."

"Well fought, indeed. Three thousand years of inactivity hasn't taken a single bit of your skills away."

"Indeed."

"Y'know, I fscking hate you? Let's see, out of all the fights we've had, including the time you were amnesiac and unarmed, and now, when you haven't fought for three thousand years, I have yet to even hit you? I really fscking hate you."

The brothers untangled themselves, standing side-by-side, regarding the party of adventurers. Razael and Tyravael focus most notably on Vox, whom they have had no contact with since the Final Warrior had disappeared. Tyravael spoke, asking, "So... a party of Demonhunters?" In reply, Razael voices his one minor worry, accompanied by a maniacal grin. "Better not be me they're hunting."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Can't hunt you, Razael. Even if we tried, you'd destroy most of us." Vox grinned and started laughing, almost maniacly. "Wolffang is who I'm after. Wolffang and his demons but the leader himself mostly." Vox said in a voice to cruel for his handsome face. He regarded his three brothers and then turned to the group whom were ready to get moving. "Lets continue our march, shall we?" Vox said as he began to walk in the same direction that they were headed before meeting Tyravael and Razael.

As the walk continued, Vox found himself yet again in deep thought. He touched his arm that had once been a wooden replacement, now a limb of flesh and bone like it was supposed to be. Ressurrection had it's advantages indeed. A disatvantage, however, is that he will not get to see his family again for a while.

"Hm, Vox, I think you are much more formidable without that blasted wooden arm you used to have. Though you were still deadly while fighting with it." Razael spoke to Vox, whom could only nod. He was too deep in thought to really listen.

(For those who dont know, Vox's wooden arm was similar to Yoshimutsu's in Soul Calibur 2. It had gears at the elbow so he could maneuver it and his nervous system was integrated with it so he could still feel pain and move it.)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Tyravael's ears almost literally perked up as he heard of the Demon that Vox hunted.

"Wolffang... the forces of Heaven would greatly appreciate his Death."

"Yeah, they'd appreciate my Death too, but I don't see any Angels coming down to take my head off."

The Final Warrior walked in the same stone-silence as Vox, deep in thought as well. In fact, the Final Warrior is so deep in thought that he nearly slams face-first into a tree due to his inattention.

"Damn... so close, too!"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((You know, guys...it's kinda tough to have an RPG when all it consists of is your 4 characters babbling to each other...))

V'kleta flew above the talking brothers, keeping an eye out in all directions. His patience was beginning to wear thin...all this talk and no action...something had better happen soon.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As the group reached the base of the Dragon Fang Mountains, a feeling of forboding filled everyone. Everyone was getting anxious, and the slightest sound would make one jump. Vox stared, eyes at the mountains. He lead the group to a stone archway that lead to the pitch blackness of the interior of the mountains.

"It's a four day journey to the other side. This range is massive and crawling with demons. Sharpen your weapons, folks. We are plunging into hell itself."

"I resent that remark!" Razael scoffed.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Sorry J'Kar. I just didn't want to RP a fight, seeing as it's been a while, and I'm not the DM. Plus, the other peoples aren't posting...

Now, if Vox don't mind, a fight!))

Just as Razael finished his sentence, three arrows sang out, marked for him. Deftly spinning, Razael is grazed by two of the arrows and takes one in the shoulder.

"Bah! It's gonna take more than some pointy sticks to put me down," snarled Razael, drawing out the Demon's Rage. Yelling, Razael charges up the hill to the right, where the arrows came from.

Speaking softly as his wings opened, saying, "I shall try and spot them from a higher position," Tyravael tok to the sky with a majestic-looking bow that he had not sported three thousand years ago.

The Final Warrior said nothing, only drawing out his two blades and following Razael.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Vox reaches to his back, and the meaty scabbard of Ilya appears on his back. He pulls the blade out with one hand and the scabbard once again disappears into his back. He swings Ilya over his head and charges into the demons, his eyes burning with pure loathing.

He ducked under an arrow and then slammed the hammer-side of the sword into a demon's chest then quickly split it in two. Then he took a mighty swing, rending three demons in half across their waists. The massive blade was steadily collecting blood from it's victems. "DIE YOU BASTARDOUS DEMONS!!!" Vox yelled with every fibre of his hatred.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Razael charged blindly into the fight, much like Vox. Swinging his blade like a maniac, Razael managed to behead on of the archers. A crimson fountain flowed where there once was an ugly a deformed demon's head. Seeing this, Razael commented his work. "Much better. Now your mother won't have to see your ugly mug everyday!"

The Final Warrior danced in just behind Razael, silent, swift, graceful. He shanked one of the archers through the back with Death's Passion, using the blade and the corpse as a lever to do a side-snap kick into the jaws of another demon. Throwing the Griffin's Talon, the Final Warrior beheads the same demon.

"Awww. Crimson fountains all around! It'd be romantic if it weren't for the stench of these uglies!"

Swiftly, and arrow comes flying downwards, right by Razael's right ear, narrowly missing his head. Looking back, and then up, Razael sees the last archer, gurgling, blood flowing from its mouth, and then spots what seems to be a bird high in the sky.

"You know, dear brother, you become a much more efficient killing machine if you quiet down and become aware of your surroundings."

Kitty

Reaction score
((Hmmm? Last archer? Does that mean they're all dead? ._.;; I -was- going to write out a battle scene but I am a teeny bit confused at the moment. ^_^;;))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((No, there were three archers. But there's lots more demons. Continue thy fighting, dear lady!

-- Griffinhart))