why cant i view miekeke and Bl00d-returned
accts? could it be they were banned?....t.t

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I made the first one.

I don't think anybody who posted in here was there back then. Besides forged but he didn't post in war 3 back then.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Wow I'm on the considered top 10..That's pretty sad. Phucker beats N_Wench and is about even with Torubu and Dark Mage.

Why don't you just stick your tail between your legs and go hide then? Bawk bawk!

By all means we MUST make a solo tournament instead of the next FFAs.

I may not agree with this unless we have it in 1v1.

If Torubu owns me ,well then he should say what he thinks about me after that.Im tired of seeing something posted about me from him.

N_LeGeNd) also thinks he would own me.

i already have some ideas : we can have it in the weekends for example one day it will be the first 'couples' 1v1.
For the next round ,another day the winners of the first games.You know the procedure.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
as i already said before, the last solo tourny didnt last long

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol thriller, it turns out that phucker didnt even play with "N_Wench"

and darkmage, we never know, you might win :D

Reaction score
I'll own anyone =) anytime I can o_O

my race is UD and i go fiends/necs/stats/destroyers think you got a counter, let's 1on1 =DDD

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
people are ruining this thread and people act over-confident, someone split some posts

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
These threads are always like this uFOO, there isn't much I can do about it.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
By all means we MUST make a solo tournament instead of the next FFAs.

I may not agree with this unless we have it in 1v1.

If Torubu owns me ,well then he should say what he thinks about me after that.Im tired of seeing something posted about me from him.

N_LeGeNd) also thinks he would own me.

i already have some ideas : we can have it in the weekends for example one day it will be the first 'couples' 1v1.
For the next round ,another day the winners of the first games.You know the procedure.

Aww, poor Dark Mage. Tears forming? Was I too mean for you? I'll say whatever the hell I want until I beat your ass, and then after. It'll be "thanks."

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow stop fighting, he may be rancid butter, but hes on our side of the bread

Reaction score
Overconfident? No, i am just declaring a challenge to anyone, maybe it came out concieted. But I also gave you my UD strat, so if I ever solo'ed you, then you'd know what to expect.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
wow stop fighting, he may be rancid butter, but hes on our side of the bread
Thx.You see Torubu i have people on my side.

Originally posted by Torubu
Aww, poor Dark Mage. Tears forming? Was I too mean for you? I'll say whatever the hell I want until I beat your ass, and then after. It'll be "thanks."
Alright accept it, you may beat me. Im never as confident as you even when i win.

So what of VBadGirl you called her stupid? Or should i describe what you said about her

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
stop the fight ppl

Torubu, Dark mage is still on our side, hes one of bf, stop it

Dark mage, ifu wanna accept the loss, accept it without jus getting torubu back,

stop fighting.

kthx bye (officially leaves this thread, sees no point in posting anymore)

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Meh, I thought I posted in this thread earlyer, my comp must have messed up or something =(.

Originally posted by Above_70Percent
well, nevergoing back i play. And i really wanna play aragorn and swooper everyone says they rock so much but as i said from their STATS they aren't too good. And yeh whoever is 100-5 PM me mayb we can 1v1 or mayb u are just bs'ing :)
Stats, my friend, are like string bikinis. They show alot, but not everything. Right now I dont really have a good account that I really try for a good record on, I just like trying new things whenever I get the time to play. People here do seem to think I'm a bit better than I really am though... I'm not anywhere near gosu or anything. Highest level person I've ever beaten in ladder play (excluding all my old custom FFAs) was level 19, but that was on an old account ages ago. Right now im rusty as hell. And theroy... I want a rematch =). And this time, we'll do it sometime where I'm not limited to trying to win the game in 10 minutes (didnt work so well playing super agressive early on against an NE going hunts...)

But yeah, if you want to play, just IM me @ Swooper55, and I'd be happy to jump on.