Best Wc3 Player

Discussion in 'Warcraft III' started by Above_70Percent, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Andrew

Andrew Premium Member

Japan
    i consider that spam kind sir! oh well no more war3 for me

2. None293823

None293823 Premium Member

Why would you quit playing WC3 there are so many things.For me im thinking of having a high-lvl account not to start 10 different accounts and make something like rank sorceress or spellrbeaker and around all become much stronger.

I hope you leaving this game wont affect me to do the same.In case of diablo2 lod that i finally stopped in the end of the summer. Ladder characters-TOO LATE for me.Im bored

3. Torubu

Torubu Member!

Phate agreed to do an interview rather than join the forums, because he doesn't like responding on Forums. I couldn't do it right then and there, because I'm sure you'd want it to be good, and yesterday he was busy with homework, so there's the 1 day, and the day I mentioned it that have passed since then.

And I see little reason to argue with Dark Mage because it was proven to him that I can beat him. He can't really act like he's better than me.

4. QuikSilver

QuikSilver Forum *********

michigan/USA
    lol take it easy guys its just a game!!! i remember when i used to argue with my friends and say that im better then them and stuff like that with all games!!!! but now when i look back i start to laugh!! BTw UF00 are you seriously stopping WC??? wow thats a big step!!!! Im at the start of my addiction.....

5. None293823

None293823 Premium Member

Oh good i promise Torubu to make another 1v1 cuz i didnt enjoy it last time. I just need some time to train vs him, actually vs hos strat.You know much easier when you know what's your opponent doing.

But hmm Torubu i once told you that you are possessed by numbers.But because you have 4 accounts all good all i can do is play vs you till i finally own you.The same with Theroy.So counterable strats that i regret not to win =\

6. Aragorn7

Aragorn7 Member!

At My Computer, Where Else?
    That might help boost our user base. ;)

7. Samsara

Samsara Member!

The Hotel California
    So i take it that the 1v1 tourney didnt happen rite?
    Regardless, i demand to prove my worth and i want a match against ALL of you (esp. those that start with "A" and end in "N") even if there is no tourney i just want to guage your playing skills to see if your warcraft is better than your theorycraft.

8. Ntrik_

Ntrik_ Premium Member

noob_phucker, i worship joo dont worry, you got my respect

and yes i would defintely want to have rematch with "A ---- N"

:)

edit

anyways, you guys can see me in custom games, i will only play AT and tourny in certain dates =/ (no more solo for me... im happy with hunt icon)

also, jus whisper me to setup a ffa, ill be there :)