Best Wc3 Player

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
and im 16 thx very much, i have very strict family

If you dont like it, FREE MEEEEEEE

and if u didnt know, most of the time im on war3, is the time i shouldnt be playin games.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm 16 and can play whenever the hell I want, except the middle of the night.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh my god i am also 16....what the hell that is pretty wierd...i can play whenever i want....however when i was in lebanon i couldnt(school was too hard hence not that good of grades) and i didnt have a good enough connection to play on bnet. So i played at lan shops against my friends(on weekends). I barely get to play even over here in the U.S. because my pc is crap and i have to go to my cousin's house to play....So i end up being pretty crappy because i barely have enough exp in the game!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'll own anyone on this forum, cause im teh master of you all. v2.0 is superior to all else. you tremble before my might.

I'll let you be number two, but i'm second to none, and that is the cold hard reality.

Recognise

v2.0
~Pan~

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Torubu
I'm 16 and can play whenever the hell I want, except the middle of the night.
I'm 18 my parents can suck my dick and ****ing like it.

Well actually they can't cause I am kinda living with them atm...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant play whenever i want because i have a brother to use the comp too but thats it you ALL make me play like crazy and unless i learn to show you who owns all the time i wont stop

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I am teh pwnzer. ;)

Odds life.. I don't think a single Battle Forums member has ever played with me...-.-

No.. I've played with Simon Simms. :p

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I cant play whenever i want because i have a brother to use the comp too but thats it you ALL make me play like crazy and unless i learn to show you who owns all the time i wont stop
I bought my own computer and we have a cable connection so I don't have this problem.

The only bf player I have played with is Theroy we used to at together.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
I bought my own computer and we have a cable connection so I don't have this problem.

The only bf player I have played with is Theroy we used to at together.
Oh yes.. I have played with Theroy as well. :)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
Oh yes.. I have played with Theroy as well. :)
I think I played you in a custom, and won. You're name in is on my AIM list, so I'm pretty sure it happened.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
You guys can take me off the list.. I quit Warcraft III...
Ok. I would have to admit that this game definitely might warrant quitting. It doesn't have the appeal that it used to.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i just took my tft cd and taped it up in a case and put it somewher ein the basement..im done..me and my friend are gonna make a forum website

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
is that why you wont stop whispering me on /f m on d2? jeebus i hate messing up my strat when you are talking to this "andy" about soj's

btw who won?

p.s. v2.0 pan? i like the new avatar but i miss the older one that you have had since the dawn of time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
[mumbles]
god.. i hate ppl who thinks they are all almighty good and arent even ranked in solo..... some dont even have good micro..... i want my old micro back..... can you all stfu and close this thread because all you will do is argue who is best..... you can all discuss who won in 1v1 in pm or AIM..... too bad torubu and darkmage arent fighting anymore, not much reason to eat more popcorns..... ughh wheres those good ppl you said you would bring in torubu..... and to all of you, all the good ppl in bf are only known in bf..... ughh i sound like torubu back in old days..... prove me wrong if u think you are the best war3 player ever..... bah wheres my popcorn!?!?!? (goes to buy more)
[/mumbles]

oh hi (eats more popcorns)

I was jus mumbling about you ppl fussing over who is best war3 player!

anyways in bf i still think pan or aragorn is, rest of us suck.

oops swooper is :)

not all of us suck tho, most are descent prob.