Best Wc3 Player

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
me
Pan, you are probably better than me, but you know that Swooper beat you 2 times. ;)

Also note that to be better than someone, you have to beat them 2 times! It is best 2 out of 3 or else it isn't really fair. If you beat someone twice, then you can say you are better than them.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Havent played or seen many from here play. I know aragorn does well but swoopers NE pwn him hehehe.

ofcourse we gotta think of what kind of game play were talkin too. I would have to say Im in the top 5 or so of FFA players here.

Theroy pwns my NE with UD, but we have had very good/close NE vs NE battles were he was victor

Pan he said battleforums wc3 player not hater lol

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i should be 20-3 righ now.. thx to 5 discs, i think i got 15-8 (and yes , im positive i couldve won those 5 games)

And is simon sims that good? Beats me, hes got same stats as me in solo and i had 5 discs so far

and yes, we must ahve solo tourny, maps should be all the maps from solo ladder, and we get to choose.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think there is an exact line defining who is better than who for SOME people.....Some people have their week spots and some strategies totally own others....
However...sometimes its obvious that some one is better than the other...you know how!!;)

BtW please read Sig :D

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
First off pan and swooper are prolly tied for first.

damn that hurts being 7th and 9th place. i demand a match with EVERYONE so i can redeem myself. torubu no offense but you have nothing on pan/aragorn/theroy/swooper. after all i was pwning dark mage (no offense again) in the ffa at least before that mass ancients guy came along. Legend, you have sloppy micro (fok on buildings?) and the only person being modest around here is theroy.

aragorn i will beat you even if it kills me in the process.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Legend, you have sloppy micro (fok on buildings?)
i was trying to get hero... =/ that hurt phucker... :(

and everyone here thiks they are all godly and stuff, so we should have solo tourny, then 10 top winners can be posted here... :D

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
the only person being modest around here is theroy.
I dont recall theroy posting in this thread. Was I not being moddest I am not a great singles player, but I do remember coming in second on the only FFA Ive played with you guys, and killing about 5 of the 10 members myself.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
All I have to say about you thinking you're better.. or equal to me is ROFL.

And why do you continually associate me with one race when I've pointed out, blatantly, that I don't settle down.

Also, on a lighter note, I've been able to locate you online a few times and you've dodged every time. You have no right to even think you're good if you refuse to play me.

Rofl according to you im an noob!!

Dark Mage
'Total Newbie'

Torubu
'Wracraft Master can beat all ppl in BFS Swooper,Pan,Aragorn,UFOO??- they are nothing you are the best !! '

Man i gonna die from all the bullsh*** you spread

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
well, nevergoing back i play. And i really wanna play aragorn and swooper everyone says they rock so much but as i said from their STATS they aren't too good. And yeh whoever is 100-5 PM me mayb we can 1v1 or mayb u are just bs'ing :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
@noob_phucker i dont need to face you i beat you twice already

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Rofl according to you im an noob!!

Dark Mage
'Total Newbie'

Torubu
'Wracraft Master can beat all ppl in BFS Swooper,Pan,Aragorn,UFOO??- they are nothing you are the best !! '

Man i gonna die from all the bullsh*** you spread
I'm spreading bullshit? Just look at what you posted. I never once even mentioned Swooper, Pan, Aragorn, or anyone (except VBadgirl) to you. But yes, I still stand by my remarks about you, and now you're justing being a shmuck and trying to make me look bad.

And Noob_Phucker, I didn't say I should be above any of the people you mentioned, I was saying YOU should've been higher.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
lol i feel tension

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Wow I'm on the considered top 10..That's pretty sad. Phucker beats N_Wench and is about even with Torubu and Dark Mage.

@noob_phucker i dont need to face you i beat you twice already
Why don't you just stick your tail between your legs and go hide then? Bawk bawk!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Fine we have a rematch. Sorry if i appear pissy because my grades dropped drastically and im feeling pressured from the parentals.

Torubu lets set the record straight, we are currently tied unless you count the ffa where i womped on your base and called slow an imbalance.

Aragorn we desperately need a rematch, last time i had no counter to destroyer ghouls so i was not ready.

Ufoo: Its on!

Dark Mage: We need to decide who is heir to the Human Throne

Serial thriller should be drastically higher on the list. Its not even funny how underestimated she is. Never judge a book by it's cover, she is godly with Undead that she seems like a She-Aragorn.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
She-Aragorn? Sounds scary. I'll have to play her sometime..Oh wait..That's me o_O