BAM and Tac are the winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As Yusuke senses himself getting closer to Gene and the mystery man (Russel), he begins to weave between spires, ensuring that he is not seen. He gets as close as possible without being seen before looking up at the chaos Trias is causing.

Yusuke: <Okay... Maybe I should make a plan myself... This guy looks off his rocker... At least they'll be distracted with him, I might get off a good Spirit Bazooka or Shotgun. That ought to take out Gene's...shield, whatever it is. Let's see... Bazooka targets one, is silent, and it's hard to dodge. The only drawback is that I can only target one peson. Shotgun is loud, weak, and harder to dodge. Hmm...?>

Yusuke gives himself a moment to think -- at least until he knows more about the situation. He keeps track of Gene's, Russel's, and Trias' movement.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Spotted you? Duh. Within second of coming within range a hail of bullets spatters out from Gene's gun, following by a gernade for good measure.*

Watch out for that other guy, I'll keep Big and Ugly the Magnificent busy.

((Slow moving weaponage Tacy, no slowage for you to defy the killiness.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias's highly erratic maneuvers make it hard for Gene to even get near him. Just when he thinks he's got a patern figured out, Trias goes left instead of right. He begins to slowly summon forth one of his last spells for this match as he jumps around.*

Reaction score
my time to shine in stupid and eratic moves.

Russel:why you look like that guy who killed me *takes out lighter and a tube**picks up a rock from the ground he sprayes the insde of the tube puts the rock in andlites the end with the paint. Shooting a piece of dwarven spire At yuskes head.*HAHA. now for the fire works to begin.

ooc:i mean fireworks

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((...just no...there's none of the rock laying around, and theres no way in hell you can break a piece off...))

((Also, why would you be looking off to where Yusuke is when you've got a crazy guy ready to strike possibly about to jump at one of you? Nixed I say to thee Miss Cleo!))

*Trias grabs onto one of the shoter spires and fires off two large globes, one red, one blue, with a slight delay in between. A Fire and Ice spell. Because of the range, time to dodge would be limited and the two would have a hard time dodging these spheres that are nearly the size of a nomral man, wioth a blast radius of about 15 feet. During his quick pit stop, and that Gene was following his movements, a bullet goes straight through his shoulder that had cast the spell. While he is injured, he continues on bounding from spire to spire.*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....!

BOOM!

*Gene flies across their area and out into the spire forest where he impacts heavily into one.*

OOF!

*He gasps in pain and slides down the spire into a heap. He groans in pain and grips his chest. His gun lies forgotten several yards away.*

Son of a... This guy is harder to kill than a Tao wizard, a more powerful too... Aw man, I did not want to have to use this in the first round but...

*One shaking hand goes down to his waist and opens one of several shell cases there, revealing a large golden shell with black writing on it and the Galatic standard for "#8"*

Great, thank you Jim.

*He stands and draws a massive weapon from his hip. Loading the shell with a bit of difficulty he points the weapon at Tacitus' darting shape.*

Nothing will get between me and her... DO YOU HEAR ME! NOTHING!!!

*He pulls the guns trigger, starting the turbines. Even Yusuke, who's abilities differ greatly from Gene's weapons, can feel the gun's power. It draws energy from the air around it, visible streams of sheer power are draws into the spinning turbines as it prepares to annilate everything in front of it.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Oh-no... That new guy will see me if I do anything, but Trias will get hurt or die if I do nothing... Think Yusuke!> Who has time to think! *starts gathering energy* Yuhn... Spirit Gun!

*All Gene should be able to hear and see right now is a huge glowing ball of energy. Yusuke has gathered a large amount of Spirit Energy into one tough punch of a Spirit Gun "bullet". When Yusuke yells Spirit Gun, which Gene shouldn't be able to hear, the ball moves, and quickly might I add, towards Gene. Yusuke doesn't take any time as he knows Russel (name still unknown to him) will have heard him call out that attack. Yusuke moves, somewhat erratically, to weave to and fro spires. Eventually, he settles on one to hide behind as his attack nears Gene -- who can't move due to the Caster's unique attributes that Yusuke doens't know about.*

Yusuke: <If he can move, it won't matter. That Spirit Gun is locked onto him! Thanks, Genkai!>

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: Heh, I guess we're both out for the count Tac. ^_^ Go get im Volts!!!

CHO_VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

*The Caster roars, it's massive energy output annilating everything in it's path including the Dwarven Blackrock spires. There's no way Tac could dodge, the blast was all emcompassing. The only thing that spared Russel and Yusuke was the fact that they aren't in front of him.*

Haha... gotcha.......!!!

*Even as the roar from the Caster fades the spirit gun bullet hits him from the side, sending him flying across the arena to smack lifelessly into a spire. The shout, the hit, and the resulting impact are completely silent in the haze after the storm, but the damage had already been done.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((well, damn...no matter, soon you won't even be matter.))

((after a few posts I'll declare the winners, the points are actually a lot closer than I had expected))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Bam: +1 (listening) +1 (shotgun) -1 (not noticing the HUGE rocks) +1 (teamwork: Bazooka timing) +1 (strategic watching) +5 (kill) +1 (unexpected attack)

Tac: +1 (planning) +1 (spell preparation) +1 (mantle of protection/using growing spire) +1 (spire springboard dodge) +1 (Chrom orb) +1 (spell preparation/dodge w/ spire) +1 (Globe of Invulnerablility) +1 (planning) +1 (spire travel/dodging) +1 (chaotic dodging) +2 (Fire and Ice) -1 (stopped to cast and was hit)

team total so far: 9+11=20

90: -1 (running in blindly)

Jans: +1 (intelligence gathering) +1 (ride the spires) +2 (spire jump/attack) +1 (rock cover) +1 (Shield) +1 (darting between spires) +1 (handguns/tackle) +2 (grenades on the loincloth) +1 ("hail of bullets" and "a gernade for good measure") +5 (kill) +1 (unavoidable kill)

team total so far: 17-1=16

ok! If 90 can kill Bam without either gaining an upper hand, and without acting stupidly, we can bring everybody back for a tiebreaker. If 90 would have been active, the result might have been a bit diferent, not goign to say which way, but it might have been different

if anyone wants to contest my points, then TELL ME

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sakai: damnit those points are close. i better gear up cause my fights next *goes into the locker room*....tac *hint hint*

Reaction score
he tac were i get the rock is a secret.

bot

Russel*he i will kill you yuske.(or bams charecter) shots the rock and it goes fast enbough that it couldnt even be dogded in bullettime. Next he shoots a spray paint can out of the gun

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Here are reasons that won't work...

Yusuke moves, somewhat erratically, to weave to and fro spires. Eventually, he settles on one to hide behind as his attack nears Gene -- who can't move due to the Caster's unique attributes that Yusuke doens't know about.
1) Yusuke's spirit awarness -- mostly concentrated in a "hearing" form -- is high enough he would know where Russel is and what he was doing.
2) Russel likely has no idea where Yusuke is and would have to hunt him down thus giving away his own position due to Yusuke's spirit awareness.

Sorry, you wasted an attack ;)

BOT:

*Yusuke hears the explosion and peeks his head out to see Russel wasting ammo where Yusuke, himself, used to be. He laughs inwardly as he prepares his Spirit Bazooka. He allows himself to think for a moment as he really needs a plan now.*

Yusuke: <Okay, I'll use the Bazooka's advantage of a silent attack to get the jump on him. I think I'll duck behind that spire over there then... Yeah, erratic works! Let's see him deal with this!>

*Yusuke comes out of hiding with his Spirit Bazooka ready and fires it instantly in at Russel. Yusuke then makes a mad dash for the nearest spire and ducks behind another one nearby. He waits and "listens" (spirit awareness) for his attack to hit. He'll know who or what and when it hits.*

Reaction score
Russel *missed me buy a mile no literaly a mile*
Yuseke*what the*
Russel time to finish u off i no you cant take that much abuse now.*
Russel Fires the spray paint can at yuseke hiting some thing with a very loud explosion following.
Russel then runs towards the spire takes out the gun and fires another riock at yuske's head in point blank range

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Nixed attack! Yusuke's Spirit Hearing would warn him of your approach. Because of your hadicap that will not count against you, but you may try again since that never happened.

Reaction score
well tac he is technicly unable to use spirit energy he has used a power ful attack. So shouldnt there be a regeneration period were i can basicly hit him without endangering me and here goes my move.

bot
Russel:Well i guess he can check my move meant. Time for plan
russel *becomes spirit possesed russel
russel: lets see who has better spirit energy
Russel *spirit stealth.*%
Russel:night night
Russel:just snuk up behind yuske
Russel: punchs yuske in the back of the head.

ooc
tac how do i lose one point for doing what im so good at

and
% no one can detect this movement

Status
Not open for further replies.