BAM and Tac are the winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((you still need to do something about the two attack flying at you, one of which is going to take some amazing shit to dodge...))

((you worry about your own hide and I'll worry about your teammate,...if I ever find one...))

EDIT

((90_volts will be filling in for Amantis after he gets his comp fixed. He will be posting a more detailed version of his char. here when he does. Think you can survive that long Jans?))

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: Of course I can monkey nut, what you think I'm unprepared or something???

IC: *Gene doesn't even move as the spirit bazooka roars at him from behind. Of course, the spire he was hiding behind is STILL in Yusuke's way. The Chromatic Sphere on the other hand, is going to be a bitch to dodge. Luckily Gene had come prepared. One hand darts down to his belt, activating the small mechanism there. The belt hums as Gene stretches his arms out in front of himself. The chromatic sphere crackles and explodes over the shield generated from his belt.*

Grrrrr! Son of a... Even with Jim's modification to this blasted thing it's not going to be able to take more than a couple more of those. Oh well, guess I'll just have to be more careful. Can't rely on these crappy Tao knock-offs.

*He darts between spires, making himself a moving target and keeping out of sight from one fighter or the other at all times.*

It's clear the kid's a moron, a strong moron but still a moron. This other guy now...

*e dashes against a spire and rebounds of it and up the others. It's not fast but the constant movement keeps them from getting a lock on him while moving towards the man at the same time.*

HAHA! Gotcha buddy!

*With the launcher left spent on the ground he pulls both handguns and what looks like two thick clips and fires at the man as he flies through the air in a surprisingly quick tackle.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*With the Mantle of Protection still in effect the bullets are slowed to a speed that is mostly harmless ((wee! such a good book)). He kicks off the spire into a flip back behind him down onto the ground. He runs off into the field as he begins preparing another spell.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the explosions fade, Trias can be seen standing calmly, a golden light fading from around him as he darts off into the battlefield, bouncing off spires like springboards. Trias had been preparing a Globe of Invulnerability, hoping to use it against some more powerful weaponry later, but his predicament left him without many options.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Um... Yusuke moved...

In other words: Yusuke is attacking from the side, not from behind. Gene can't ignore that attack.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke ducks behind the spire he saw Trias nearest. He almost runs into the angel, and he quickly stops. He looks at his partner before looking around the spire to watch Gene for a moment. He lets out a sigh as he returns to look in front of him -- and glad that Gene didn't see him.
That's when Yusuke got to Gene's side, even if he didn't notice it ;)

Reaction score
IM CONFUSED WHAT HAS HAPPANED IN THIS BATTLE SO FAR. Tacitus if your online today explain this to me if not ill ask bam or some one else. Ok ill just post my new charecter info. http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=687716#post687716 there tacitus its updated with his strength and abilities. I posted this in school but i can still post on my parents comp. So ill play soon and soon i will post very often cuz im getting an 80gb harddrive and updating to xp (maybe)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((a brief summary))

After taking Amantis out of the match the two teams were separated. The entire battlefield changed as spires of Dwarven Blackrock (more durable than adamantium) rose from the ground, creating both an obstacle and cover. Ever since then we've been fighting. right now Jans has pulled his char. Gene back to where you are and my team, well, we're in the middle of the battlefield.

Reaction score
ok russel appears.
Russel*i was dead were am i
Announcer*in another fight
Russel*ok time to kick ass in revenge.
Russel ducks be hind a spire and now prepares pain fist* time for pay back to the old man

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Gene catches sight of his new partner and hip slides behind the spire closet to him. With a quick about-face he is scanning the forest of rock in search of their enemies.*

Hey, nice to meet ya I'm Gene. The guys we're up against are back that way about dead center in the arena. The young one is powerful but not too smart. The older one on the other hand... don't under-estimate him, he's crafty and limber as hell in addition to being powerful.

*He has a grenade in one hand and one of his pistols in the other, which he is using to scan the arena.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke peeks around the corner agian and notes Gene's disticnt absense from where he was. He cautiously walks over toward Trias and prepares himself for an ambush at any time. He finally sees the angel, and lets out a light sigh of relief.

Yusuke: I sense some one else with that Gene character. What was that energy field that surrounded him, anyway?! I didn't sense Spirit Energy or anything...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A great echoing voice in Yusuke's head* Things are never as they seem. I suggest we split up and come in from both sides. Last I saw Gene was heading back to his side of the arena. I'll take the right, you take the left. Remember, you take the left. Ready? Go!

*He runs off to the left side of the arena.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: Wait! <Ah, forget it! He's long gone, now. I'll do what he says...>

Yusuke simply remembers Trias' last words, and he heads off to the left, as well. He's wondering what Trias could be thinking, but he's all for surprises and a plan.

Yusuke: <Ha! At least I don't have to come up with a plan, this time!>

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((relying on Mr. Chaos to make a plan, yeah, this will be good for your health...))

*Trias begins bounding off of spires like springboards, eventually making his way to the right side, by now the others should definately have spotted him. He tries to stall for time as Yusuke makes his way up the left side, hopefully out of sight.*

Status
Not open for further replies.