BAM and Tac are the winners!!!

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Tacitus, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *The two teams materialize in the center of the arena, the other two teams left on their platforms to watch, for now...*

    "This is a no-holds-barred Event! You may fight in any style you chose, and in any combinations you chose. The only rules are as follows. Deserters will be killed. Failure to take any action within 10 minutes ((2 weeks, yeah, i changed it, server problems taken into account.)) will be disqualified and replaced. Questions? Comments? Constrenations? Then keep them to yourselves..."

    *The sky grows dark*

    "LETS GET READY TO BLEEEEEDDD!!!!"
     
  2. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    Yusuke: Ah! You've got to be kidding me! I just got off my last case! Whoever thought this was a !bright idea, speak now so I don't have to torture you before I kill you!

    (I'm trying to keep his brash attitude true ;))
     
  3. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Trias spreads his charred bone wings and slams his fist into the ground. As he raises it a dazling sword of flame and light forms in his hand. He stands with his feet apart and his blade before him.* "The Chaos of theis world has led me here, now, you will succumb to the wishes of Chaos, or taste cold steel and flame. Before we begin I will reveal the name of your demise. This," *brandishes his blade, flames lick at his skin as he waves the blade before him.* "Is Celestial Fire." *The tips of his completely burned wings seem almost razor sharp, he stares at the two that have been determined to be his opponents. His eyes are cold and unwaivering as he seems to be glaring into his opponents souls.*
     
  4. Amantis

    Amantis Can you love such me?

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    3,427
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    38
    From:
    Global Pinballer
    Sanosuke: Damn it! Whoever thinks that I should join this fight must be an idiot. Fine fine...if we win, you guys get to pay for my dinner. Got it?

    *cracks fists*
     
  5. SageofShadow

    SageofShadow BattleForums Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2003
    Messages:
    653
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    Ilya, city of stone.
    Sakai: hmm at least I will not be the one running. *raises his sword* Im ready... Oh and when I win, yall will buy me a nice dozen burritos and a keg o beer. YYYYEEEEEEHAW

    Man: uhh sir u might not be able to fight..

    Sakai: I do not care u can go eat manure

    OOC: sorry to barge in on u guys but i wanna fight too. This sounds like fun. If Kald does not arrive, ill take his place
     
  6. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    ((no you will not, if anyone will be replacing him, it will be Darkblade or Janseagle))
     
  7. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    Yusuke: Hey...uh? Angel...Demon guy! What exactly are you talking about?! *not even waiting for a response* Ah! Whatever! You! *pointing to Sanosuke* You can bet I ain't buying! I'm winning this thing then rubbing it in that Toddler's face! *looking up, fist reared high* You hear me!

    *Yusuke continues to fume a bit, though he's obviously more focused than he lets on. His fists are both clenched as he concentrates on his best weapon, his own spirit energy. A ring can be seen on his right index finger. It may be his only weapon, though it only appears ornate in origin. In a fight, however, no one is safe to assume anything. The ring is actually a spirit amplification device, and the judges already know that. However, it's not something Yusuke has revealed to even his given ally for the duration.*

    Yusuke: Ah! Where're Kuwabara, Kurama, and Heie when you need them! *under his breath* And Kayko for that matter...
     
  8. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    OOC: Sorry I was late, I didnt notice this.

    (Been busy, good idea is to send PM's to the people in the fight)

    Jarlaxle: calm down my good sirs... We'll never get anywhere with all this yelling...

    *Jarlaxle sweeps off his enormous bolero and dips into a low bow*

    Jarlaxle: I wish you both the best of luck

    *snicker*

    OOC: SageofShadow, at the next Fiction battle I'll send you a PM
     
  9. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Looking upon his opponents, Trias casts Mantle of Protection for his openning move and shifts his sword into a mace.* "Very Well, let us begin." *He stands in a fighters stance, waiting for movement.*
     
  10. Amantis

    Amantis Can you love such me?

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    3,427
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    38
    From:
    Global Pinballer
    Sanosuke: A man like you shouldn't talk so much Yusuke. The next thing you'll know is that you'll be paying for your own hospital fees. *at Jarlaxle* You know what they say...the more threatening they look, the smaller the brain is.

    *Foot slides sideways a little more into the aggressive position. Punches fist into his own palm*

    Sanosuke: So who wants to land in hospital first?
     
  11. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    Yusuke: <Good. Now I've got them thinking I'm a hot-head who doesn't think before he acts. Hehehe! I may as well have some fun before I shove this in that Toddler's face!> Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever. <Let's see how strong the are before I start using my prime moves...>

    *Yusuke rears back in a stance that looks, well, clumsy. His right fist is stationed near his gut while his left hand covers the front of the fist. He's looking at both Jarlaxle and Sanosuke as they are both close enough to get hit.*

    Yusuke: <Let's see how they deal with this.> Ah! Shotgun!

    *A spray of tiny, pellet-like shots of blue light come from Yusuke's right fist as his left hand swings around to his side.*



    OOC: In case your wondering, the spray will continue for several seconds and each "pellet" does very light to light damage. It's a wide spray, increasing its radius by about 1' for every 1' traveled.
     
  12. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    *Jarlaxle sweeps his hat off in another low bow, then immedietly fans it out in a large sweep, deflecting some of the bullets back at Yusuke, but taking some hits as well*

    Jarlaxle: My turn now boy!

    *Jarlaxle seemingly splits... into two people?! and each one dashes off in the opposite direction, and throw 6 enchanted daggers each, but which one is real?!*
     
  13. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    OOC: Just to warn you, his own spirit energy can't hurt him...
    BOT:

    Yusuke: <Who does this clown think I am?! Kuwabara?! Think Yusuke! Think! Only one of them can be real, right? Ah! I'll take my chances and just duck!>

    *Yusuke ducks only to have the real dagger scrape his knee. He managed to "dodge the bullet", so to speak, but it's still a scratch. Yusuke quickly stands back up and bum-rushes the Jarlaxle that went to the right as he charges his fist with his spirit energy for a devestating punch.*

    Yusuke: <No point wasting spirit energy looking for the real one. I'll just punch it out of him!>
     
  14. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    *the Jarlaxle to the left vanishes as the real one charges Yusuke with a miniature warhammer*
     
  15. Amantis

    Amantis Can you love such me?

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2003
    Messages:
    3,427
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    38
    From:
    Global Pinballer
    *Sanosuke stands strong with his arms defending his face, but also takes a few hits.*

    Sanosuke: This feels like a few pin pricks. That's nothing. *Yells at Yusuke* Hey big guy! Take this!

    *Runs and kicks a nearby plank of wood to send it flying at Yusuke*
     
  16. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    [color=292C29]*Jarlaxle whispers something to his warhammer, immediatly it grows 10x its size*

    *Jarlaxle takes a quick strafe to the side and slams the warhammer right into the back of Yusukes skull, right after Yusuke trips over the wood*[/color]
     
  17. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    ((Mantle of protection isn't a sanctuary, you can still attack him...))

    *Trias walks amid the battle raging around him, always keeping near his partner. He glance towards Jarlaxle and brings his sword up from his side to slash Jarlaxle straight through the chest. So fa rhe is lookign way too calm to be in a battle such as this, almost not caring whats going on around him*
     
  18. bamthedoc

    bamthedoc King Endymion

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2002
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes received:
    1
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    North Carolina, USA
    Yusuke: *rubbing the back of his head* <You've got to be joking me... They have to pick on the "little" guy!> I'll show you! You thought it was just a pin brick before! How's'about I drop a house on you instead! *a point of light is seen at the tip of his right index finger as his ring begins to glow* Spirit Gun!

    *An intense wave of Yusuke's pure spirit energy rushes toward Sanosuke (I'm wondering if he can even see it...). With his ring enhancing the ferocity of the shot, it's ten times stronger than it normally is, but, not being enhanced with Spirit Orb, it's just the size of a normal bullet.*
     
  19. Kaldaris

    Kaldaris BattleForums Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2003
    Messages:
    2,896
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    36
    From:
    Kennewick, WA
    *rolls with the force of Trias slash, taking less injury*

    Jarlaxle: Im going to have to pay my echancter extra some day....

    *Jarlaxle faces off with Trias*

    Jarlaxle: Well well well, I see I have a new contender.

    *Jarlaxle pulls a magic amulet out from underneath his shirt and chainmail, Immediatly, all the magic in the area stops working*

    Jarlaxle: Hmm hmm hmm, two creatures that protect themselves with magic, lets see how we do without it!

    *Jarlaxle charges towards Trias with another miniature weapon in his hand growing from the enchantment loss*
     
  20. Tacitus

    Tacitus The Oldest

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2002
    Messages:
    2,173
    Likes received:
    0
    Trophy points:
    0
    From:
    A place where there is no dark
    *Trias moves with speed unparralled in the world, bringing his sword up from the ground and into a spin, jabbing with his wings when they face towards his opponent.*
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.