BAM and Tac are the winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Announcer: Coming up in battle 3, THE SUPER STRONG SAKAI HIRO!!! Get ur gear ready Sakai.

Sakai: psh yea..right i got no opponents yet.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Sage, I say moo....))

*Trias stops his blade short, seeing that Jarlaxle seems a bit out of it at the moment.* "I'll come back to you..." *He turns to the other two.* "I think its about time we started using some teamwork." *Trias rushes Sanosuke with his blade ready to strike.*

((As of right now, as the title will shortly say. The first person who comes will be replacing Kaldaris, provided they meet the requirements for the tourney itself.))

*A bolt of red lightning falls from the sky and strikes Jarlaxle. When the light fades his body is gone, not even dusts remain.*

((All status effects caused by Kald's character are now erased))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I see you've returned for a cameo appearance. well then let it begin.))

*Just as Trias was about to strike Sanosuke, the group is split up. Sanosuke and a shadowed form on one end, Trias and Yusuke on the other. The shadowy figure is struck by a bolt of green lightning and seems to spring to life, it is none other than Gene Starwind. A grand voice fills the arena.*

"Let the battle Comence once more!"

((switching over to Trias mode.))

*Trias turns to his teammate, Yusuke*

"Excuse me, but I would think it best that we fight this together, aiming at one target at a time, concentrating the chaos around one, and when they fall, move to the other. I suggest we move on the existing one and observe this newcomer."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: Uh... Sure. Whatever you say, bub. <Is it just me or does this guy seem a little on the luny side.>

Yusuke starts to concentrate his spirit energy, preparing for a new assault. However, he quickly realizes that all his used spirit energy has returned.

Yusuke: Uh... What's the deal?

BAM the Cataclysmic: What can I say? It wouldn't be fair. Now...get on with your silly tournament.

Yusuke: <He's a tad...dull...>

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: ^_^ But it's TRUE!

IC: *Gene nods curtly to his new partner.*

Yo, looks like we've been dragged into a bit of a fight haven't we? Name's Starwind, nice to meet you.

*He squats down at the weapon's pile he has been provided and selects two pistols that match the clips strapped into his cape. After a moments consideration he latches some gernades onto his bandolier and sets the weapons in their respective holsters. He double-checks his caster and the precious supply of shells he had gotten from Fred.*

Amazing what that man can find if paid properly, good thing I made a down-payment part of my conditions for joining this crazy tournament.

*Finally he stands, shouldering his multi-laucher and looking at his partner.*

So, what's the deal with the guys we're up against?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias stares out over the battlefield as large spires begin to rise in random locations, making it so that the the maximum distance a person could run in a straight line would be under 15 feet.*

"That might be both beneficial and harmful... We'd better be cautious. I say we keep close and head out, right side."

*He looks around for a few moments and then begins to the right side, slowly. As he walks he begins preparing a spell...*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: Uh...sure. Ri-ight. I'll just follow you.

Yusuke follows closely behind Trias, keeping his "spirit" ears out. He can feel where Sanosuke and Gene are moving, and he decides he'll tell Trias when they get close.

Yusuke: <I have an odd feeling this guy may know where they are...>

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Yusuke's enhanced hearing gives him only a moment's warning. Growing impatient Gene had split from Sano and hopped a ride on the growing spires. With smooth balancing act he fires a rocket at the opposing pair while the pinnacles grow.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the rocket approaches Trias unleashes his spell, a Mantle of Protection. The mantle takes the brunt of the assault and Trias shields Yusuke from the rest. He leaps onto one of the nearby spires and kicks off, grabbing and holding onto Gene's Spire just as it stops growing.*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Gene grins and uses the abrupt stop in growth to launch himself into the air. The rapid change in momentum whips him into the air and above Tacitus.*

Nighty-nighty shield boy!

*He fires another rocket while falling towards another growing spire. He lands on the steep slope with a thud and slides into an uncerimonious heap at the bottom.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: Well that's...annoying... <Man... He gets guns and rockets... Heh! At least I've got a fancy Spirit Wave. I'll save that for later. Maybe...> Shotgun!

Using a minumum of his Spirit Energy, Yusuke shots a powerful spread of Spririt Energy toward Gene. Though inherintly inaccurate, Yusuke knows Trias won't be hit, and that at least a good 20% of the spread will hit Gene.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OH SHIT!

*Gene dives behind the spire he was right next to, using the large rock as cover. ((=P Nyah)) He lets out a deep breath and glances around the corner then whips his head back behind cover.*

Sonofa... If that little brat hadn't yelled out his attack before using it that would have been close... What sort of shit was that anyway? Some sort of Tao spell? I do NOT want to have to use a caster shell this early in the game...

*He pops out and launches two rockets before diving behind another spire.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Baka Yusuke! Don't notice the rock he's next to!>

Yusuke holds his hands in front of him sending his Spirit Energy soaring to block the oncoming attack -- he hopes. Fortunately for him, Genkai's training comes in handy for more than just energy attacks. He's able to deflect most of the physical damage from the rocket blasts but takes a beating spiritually.

Yusuke: <Ha! I didn't know if that'd work... I don't have time to just think about that, now. I'll have to build up that Spirit Energy later... Next time I might have to use my good ol' Spirit Gun.>

Yusuke ducks behind the spire he saw Trias nearest. He almost runs into the angel, and he quickly stops. He looks at his partner before looking around the spire to watch Gene for a moment. He lets out a sigh as he returns to look in front of him -- and glad that Gene didn't see him.

Yusuke: He's tough, all right... I might actually have to use my brain on this one.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Before the rocket could hit, Trias kicked off the spire and onto another.* Such a chaotic one this is... *Trias jumps from spire to spire until he gets to a position where he can see Gene, then he strikes. He launches a modified Chromatic Orb spell, this version is swirling with most all colors, bearing with it all the effects of each color, and an added bonus of splash damage for some of the effects.*

((like the fire elemental damage and whatnot))

((oh, and Jans, if you didn't know, Chromatic Orb may not be 100% accurate, but its close. It can change directions midflight, but you'd not be able to dodge it entirely anyway, what with the splash damage...))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: "brain" as in he'll actually have to think for this one. If you know Yusuke, he tends to be a brawn over brains type of guy. He doesn't often actually think about what he's doing (nothing like me Xp).
BOT:

Yusuke watches this display as he steps out and launches his Spirit Bazooka technique -- which he doesn't need to yell out ;) He makes sure to time it with Trias' technique.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Unfortunately she will not be returning, so in order to keep things all in working order, I'm inviting another wildcard entrant to take her place, if no one comes within a week, you're on your own Jansy old buddy old pal))

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: -_-*bleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleep*

I can play two characters at once, really. >.> Just don't make me.

Status
Not open for further replies.