Armegeddon Breaker Small Charm

Nukliioh

Reaction score
I have seen these aswell, but he was just showing off and wouldnt tell me how he got them, they r way too cool to make public

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i know why wouldnt you just keep it secret he is just a newb

Nukliioh

Reaction score
im not saying to ignore him cos i want to get them too, hell who wouldnt? pleez anyone who knows, share your knowledge!!

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by makertaker
if its on closed, jus imagine the stuff u wud have to use...jah, ber, cham, zod,ohm, p ruby and a random magical small charm :p
even if t required 8 zods, and a small charm, if it was true, then it would still be worth it my friend

lazylizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cert
blizzard would not make a rune like this. its too good. it is on open. you are just a newb who would believe that you can dupe by typing /dnd fps(accountname)/(password).replicate
wut are u talking about this is a charm not a rune

Hanzzo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GUYS stop posting here, he just wants attention!!

kennynz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not after attention

If I find out what the recipe is who wants it? HERE'S the thing. BLIZZARD said it wasn't a hack, u can go and ask them in them if u want. If i thought it was a hack i wouldn't even go for it. Come on, u play d2 for ages and then hack it, now how boring would that make it, like those trainer things. Those trainer things suck.

lazylizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol omg
look at this guy who has too much time to ask if that item is real
im sure u really asked them(sarcasm) and im sure they made a friggin godly charm that would ruin the fun out of the game
wut a loser that wants attention

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys don't know anything. This charm exists. Why don't you guys believe it? I mean, the stats are believable. Only +7 sorceress skills, absorb all, 43% FCR, 43%F R/W.. I mean, why wouldn't battle.net put a charm like that on? Its not overpowering at all..

... sigh.. Why do I even bother..

lazylizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Blade Walker13
lol that charm may exist i mean hexes are on west why not a godly charm on east!
dude
he is saying that blizzard said that there is a way to make a uber charm by crafting it
hexes wernt crafted u know
they were hacked
that means that charm has to be legit
which i dont think blizz would have 7 sorc skills and max all resists on (127% is max for items)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
That charm, was made, in Jamella. All the attributes are maxed to the limits of jamella, which is 7 skills. REAL hackers can do it themselves, and make GODLY items, with those 30-40 attr.