Armegeddon Breaker Small Charm

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Did they ever fix the bug that if you had over X amount of mods it would crash the game?

lazylizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SirScottofDracut
What is so good about this charm?
I can make one of them on Fuzziers in 2 seconds
omg dude
were not saying its the best on single player or open
we r saying that the guy who asked how to make with cube recipe on closed (which u cant) just wants attention
ill believe it that it exists when blizzard tells me

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
FOSTERS, AUSTRALIAN FOR BEER!

EDIT: Btw cert, it was a joke, I knew the guy was australian, and I was making fun of him for it. Yes, kangaroos are pimp but aussies arent. Well, the word "aussie" is when used in "Ziggi Zoggi Ziggi Zoggi Oy Oy Oy" wait, lol, aussie isnt even in there, ignore my rant.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
... aussies are cool. if by chance i am able to move out of this country, australia is one of my first choices. i dont know the language to well tho, but ow well

wtf does Ziggi Zoggi Ziggi Zoggi Oy Oy Oy mean anyway? is it just a random chant they do?

defi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im an aussie, and foster beer is shit...XXXX is the beer for me. And yeh we dont have 'friends' really we have 'mates', but thats really more in the northern part of the country the southerners are like ****in poms

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
yeah i would like to live in japan, but someone is probally gunna say YEAH SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH THE YATTA GUYs!!1!! FAG
japan is cool cuz they always get the cool technology b4 we do: video games, video game systems, etc
and also the japs are secretly planning to take over the world, along with the swedish and the spanish