Armegeddon Breaker Small Charm

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Anyone notice how your all saying ""it was made in jamalla, it was made in jamalla."" when it was probally made in item creater? Item Creater is a lot better program concidering that in jamalla you get invitoty errors 99% of the time :lol:

Nukliioh

Reaction score
uh, do u guys remember what the topic is here. unless you have sumthing inteligent to say related to the topic and not just saying hes looking for attention could you please just piss off.

also, im aussie and we dont really care where you want to live, if you must discuss your future travel plans and preferences go make a thread in general discussion.

ericalwayswin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hope u guys (cept cert) are joking about being retarded. that is obviously either gonna get ur account deleted or on open.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
item creator is the best program yet to make stuff. i use that to make and shadowmaster to import.

Lasdo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can assure you that they are not on closed.. I see them for sale on ebay and the only ones for sale are on closed bnet.. I doubt they will appear on open..

Lasdo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeaht that post.. totally a** backwards.. lol.. but yeah.. they are only on open bnet.. and won't appear on closed. *wipes sweat from forehead* ( that easy post turned out to be a pain ) heh

OPEN BNET:shoot