Armegeddon Breaker Small Charm

kennynz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what the recipe for this is for this LOD crafted item. I know it exists my mate has a couple, what's in the recipe, cheers.

Hanzzo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy! i've got to get me one of those!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So is this open, or what?

koresh

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuck.off
wow ... that charm looks amaizing :bugeyes
is it on closed or open ?
Plz post how to make one when u gona find out.
Imagine to have like 10 of those .... :lucifer

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if its on closed, then you cant MAKE one unless your some genius programmer... its most likely on open, if its on closed, then its pretty damned hacked :p

kennynz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have no idea all i know is that my friend told me it uses a few runes i think he said a perfect gem, and a small charm. i'm pretty sure it's not a hack, 'cause my mate asked at blizzard.com and they said it wasn't a hack and that he has to find out how to make it for hisself

lazylizard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know in that picture it looks like he made those gems with editors and made his items from item creators because if he has a godly charm like that but he doesnt even have a occy
i think its bs and its on open battlenet or single

Hanzzo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true that! plus if this was in closed bnet, I would know about it, since a lot of people would be seling it for high prices in trade channels

kennynz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nah hes not the kinda guy thats gunna cheat or hack, but obviously blizzard know about it or they would have sed that its bs and not to hack, it seems to good to be true but im sure this guy wouldnt cheat, its just a recipe that noone knows about or people that do know just dont want to share cos then every sorceress in the game would have them.

kennynz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, i just want to know if anyone knows how to make the bloody thing. obviously noone does, so no need to diss me, i bring new info to the game and you shoot me down ok fine then, but i will find out how this is made.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
open b.net is the gayest thing since elton john