Are you racist

Reaction score
what the fuc k is up wit alla dees racist peoples on b.net anyway? man im white call me a wigga if u want dawg but i aint racist and it pisses me off when ppl call me nigga...not cuz im NOT a nigga but cuz its so damn RACIST. did u stoners not have ur meds today or what cuz ur losers mate

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Racist=Lamest excuse for a human ever.

Am I Racist?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
So what u wana be called wigga?
u can call me PIPI long stockins bec if u dont ur racist.

Reaction score
hey...fuc k you
just cuz someone looks different from u doesnt mean there dumb Zsquared dogg. go ahead and hate them i dont care but that doesnt mean you should have a go at them mate. do you not douche enough or what...calm the fuc k down
also, i hate the black white lables almost as much as i you...how is it different to dress black or to talk black...were all the same inside dawg no matter what we talk like or how we dress like
where were u when they were handing out brains MORON

Zmoney

Reaction score
your all black and shit and ur name is M3tal now tell me what kinda hard ass black dude listns to metal?
u need to do somemore reasearch on ur idols, if u wana be one.
Ask master_virus hes attempting to master the art.
O AND TO CLEAR THIS UP!
I DoNT HATE BLACK PPL!

Reaction score
how many times have i told you that im white, mate? i dont listen to metal its just a cool ass name ZSQUARED
maybe ur not racist but i bet ur homophobic

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
The concept of racism is quite stupid. I honestly don't understand it, and never will. Hell, even if I wanted to, I couldn't put myself in the shoes of a racist person. It just makes no sense.

Really, all it is, is blind hatred. No point, no meaning, just hate. Hating someone because of skin color, or ethnic background is beyond stupid.

Zmoney

Reaction score
i think hes racist acusing us battleforum ppl of all being racist?
ever think of that?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
He isn't accusing anyone, he's asking why. If you get past the crappy grammar (no offense)...his point is obvious. Basically, he doesn't understand why people are racist.

Oh, and zsquared, last time I checked, battleforums wasn't a race.

Reaction score
HA HA i love this guy!!
you know why i use crappy grammar? to distinguish myself. it makes me stand out...my frequent "mates" and "dawgs" set me apart...u should understand that marilyn manson fan
the flame fest will have to continue later cuz i gtg for a few days...

Zmoney

Reaction score
Well hopefully u dont come back bec ur a homopobic and i have nutin wrong with u except accusing me of being raceist bec i so am not.
i dont give fudge what color u are!
MATE!
Stop making dumb threads about stupid stuff and join in the flammin of db its fun
do somin useful

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I LOVE YOU ALL

IDefy

Reaction score
I don't like some particular cultures of life styles of some races but that doesn't mean im going to go murder 600,000 of them by starving them and forcing them into gas chambers.

Reaction score
it bothers me how many people on B.Net are racist...im not even sure that they're aware they're being racist by calling people niggaz. that's a very rude (not to mention old) word. once my friend was mad at this black homie down the street and he called him a nig. i wouldnt talk to that fvcker for a week.

Zmoney

Reaction score
good for u take a stand
but how u gonna desert ur friend for usin the "n" word b?

Reaction score
Well i didnt abandon him, we still hang out. but still, it could have been anyone that pissed him off, he didnt do it cuz he was black. ive always thought that friends been a little racist so i just wanted to say watch it mate...

Definition of racist:
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race DAWG

gotta go