Are you racist

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I could see him do that

People we should join hands while huging trees, and treat everyone equally.

I got a word for treatin people equally when they arent equal, its called COMMUNISM

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm all for it.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you Shizzle, its so true about some racism is unavoidable but in Metal's world its such a perfect place, im sorry but ive dealt with too much immigration bullshit to live in that world too Metal.

Reaction score
Roach, who's side are you on?

Ok, first TrailerTrashShane, you said that people are immigrating here and you "just hate ****in border jumpers that come into my country and try and take it over with their own ****in culture bullshit.." What culture bullshit are you talking about?

Look, it's not just foreign people that kill and sell drugs and steal. There's this problem with white people; they think that it's all the other people that cause problems. This happens to be untrue.

I think that joining hands and hugging trees is a bit granola, but yeah, that's basically the idea...
-------------------------------------------

"I HATE RACISM
WORST THING EVER TO EXIST
EVERYONE IS EQUAL
EVERYONE HAS RIGHTS
EVERYONE LIVE IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
WORST THING EVER TO EXIST
I HATE RACISM"
-newbie4lyfe
But you're homophobic? What's wrong here...

Reaction score
Re: Re: are you racist

Originally posted by Minnesota

I am racist towards a lot of groups, I mean yes, there are CERTAIN types of people that I like and consider equal. But there are also ones like fricken Al Queda (Whatever race they are) people that I hate a lot.
Of course you hate Al Queada they're fuc king terrorists. However, that's no reason to be racist towards them. They're not terrorists because they're Middle Eastern. I mean, look at the KKK. They're white and just as fuc ked up as Al Queada.

------------------------

whoops sorry about double posting...forgot about edit button

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
where did u disprove that a black/native american/ or any other type of person can get into college with less qualifications then a white person? i musta mist that part.

btw alot of friends i have who are black think thats stupid as hell to. i would be pist if it was unfair towards anyone. talk to alot of black people it makes them look like they don't have to earn sumthing they get shoed in while whites work harder for it.
i don't wunna sound like a asshole but white people are being descriminated against. Some idiots think that blacks having advantages over whites somehow makes up for years of blacks being descrimnated against.

please disprove anything in this post

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Metal your a ****in idiot, if you actually read what I said in earlier post. I only see white people selling Weed here, big deal, its the chinese selling Extasy and bullshit like that. Hindus are selling ****in coke, heroin, so are the spics around here. I dont know any white person selling these deadly drugs and if I did I smack the shit out of them. And its the chinese causing all the street racing deaths around here. Your hopeless, you just keep repeating the same bullshit, your a ****in goof with no street creditbility. You think the world is so perfect, then you wear the shoe that fits. But the shoe doesnt fit me so **** off.