Are you racist

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL wouldnt that be sweet, to choke Bill Gates through a computer screen. **** I agree there too, there are so many guys over the internet you wish you can just find and beat the living shit out of them.

Kind of like Jay And Silent Bob Strikes Back, when they flew across America to beat the shit out of everyone talkin shit about them on the internet.

Reaction score
Look, TrailerTrashShane, if you were in a country that was in the middle of a war, had an evil government, discriminated against your race/sex/beliefs, and didn't give a shi*, wouldn't you want to move? A lot of people that immigrate here have at least one of those problems, and get this, IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. Wow.

There's no reason that people who immigrated here shouldn't get jobs as long as there's nothing really wrong with them or something. Do you think that only "real americans" should have jobs here?

That's messed up. It's people like you that make this country so ****** up.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
metal you are too full of your own $h!t. You think China and India has these so called problems your talkin about, your pretty much taking shit you hear of over in poor countrys like Africa and the Middle East and suming it up for everyone. **** OFF YOU HIPPIE TREE HUGGER. I dont care if they come here, as long they dont start dealin drugs on the streets of Canada, raping girls, and yes its a large population of immigrants are the rapest proving fact. Every ****in crime they do here, they pretty much could use the words discrimination and would get away with what ever evil crime they did.

Hindus and Chinese are running so many horrible illegal operations here while collecting welfare checks my tax paying dollars paid for, if you enjoy paying those bills, go right ahead. They are the ones ruining the innocents of the Canadian value. So are alot of middle easterns, they start bunch of bullshit gangs here making the average Canadian fearfull. I am so sick of that bullshit that I dont fear shit anymore, never do alot of my friends. Dude if you actually knew the streets, had some street smarts, and read the ****in Vancouver Newspaper to watch what immigrent is getting away with what charge. Also another proven fact here in Vancouver BC, Chinese cause the most car accidents, and have killed the most people with their Fast And The Furious wannabe street racing bullshit. If I killed people while street racing, id get an easy 5 years to 15 years. Chinese person does it and gets 6 months house arrest. Shut Your Mouth You Dunno how it is.

If immigrants wanna come here and make an honest dollar like the rest of the Canadians, good welcome to Canada. But if you wanna ruin this once known as a great country now known as a Cancer, GET THE **** OUT.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chugs are a really big problem here, all because we took their land back in the day, they think they can all collect welfare checks, bitch piss and moan, and get drunk all the time, or lesser extents, huff gas, or huff arasol cans. And arasol cans have been banned for sales on a whole bunch of Indian reserves accross BC.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dun like people from other countrys moving to u.s and not learning the language. I think its comon courtesy to learn the language of the country if u plan on living in it for the benifet of u and everyone around u.

and the fact that me being a white person makes it so i have less of a chance to get accepted into colleges and get jobs just because i'm pure white is bullshit. So a black kid gets 3 points added to his score just cuz hes black? so now were goin from bein unfair towards black people to ****in over white people i don't see how this solves shit. grrrr screw people

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree if you come to this country is your ****ing duty to learn our langauge. You know you get paid more these days if you know spanish??? they got spanish hbo and everything now1!!!! that is so much bs it isn't even funny. I totally fergot what I was gonna say....damn it brain fart..............i'll edit when I remember.....doh!!! stupid brain stupid weed stupid beer stupid mushrooms stupid acid ahhhh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First time I could actually agree with Dust, its true, if im not a hindu or china men I would be rejected easier from getting a job and goin to further education collages and shit.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YOUR A ****IN IDIOT, I did read your post and gave you a ****in response to it, so read my post.... You cant argue what alot of us have said, yet your the only one all preachy preachy. I said I could somewhat agree, but then I gave a list of reasons why immigration is bad, and its the truth, its not no rasist bullshit I came up with, its what ive seen as a Canadian, over people have notice, I have a chinese buddy that has said the samething as me, even about his own people, because he knows.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
M3tal.Ise ur telling me to read ur post but why? i mean you don't say anything in it to counter the fact that people from other countrys and races are gettin a free ride for shit when i have to work twice as hard for it because i'm white.
and ur tellin me if sumone moves to the country and lives here for over a year they shouldn't at least make a effort to learn the launguage? thats a bunch of shit u dun think they say the same thing about english people in non english speaking countrys if they move there?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dust I actually cant believe im totally agreeing with you. So Metal what if this ****in country was ridid of war, does that give you all right to go somewhere else collecting a free meal ticket, and milking more money out of tax paying dollars. Metal people like you caught in this Anti-Racism bullshit dont see the real picture, you dont see the blue or black sky's, you just see grey. I bet you dont even go out and leave your house, so you dunno how it is, try having a little Street Smarts, then ya know.

Reaction score
in the meantime, while you're trying to be all sophisticated, you should know that "sky's" is spelled skies and doesn't need an apostrophe because it's not possesive.
Dust, you spelled countries wrong. How old are you guys?
It's only ignorant hics like you(if you don't mind me saying so) and conservative, rich white men that have that opinion. The rest of us are somewhat more inteligent about the matter.
Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of school, maybe you should start reading and not just watching the corrupt TV news. Maybe you should put yourself in someone elses shoes for once.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im racist.... its that 90% of black people are bastards to white people why not hate them. But if there the other 10% im not racist.

Actually i hate evry one except 5% of the world

P.S 99.5% girls are bitches 100% of gay people scare me i guess ill serch for those 0.5 girl%

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So your responding to our good arguments saying we spelled words wrong? what the hell you can't think of a actually comeback so you make fun of spelling a couple words wrong? i'm in college dude not a school drop out and if i don't waste my time spelling every word right feel free to act like since i'm not a perfect speller i'm automaticly wrong.

The only point you made in your thread was that i mispelled a word, no valid argument supporting your fact. Thank you for proving to me that you have no argument your just sayin shit hopeing you'll sound better.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dust could agree with me 1 more time on this, Metal is a stupid asshole, hes too caught up in Church lovin give peace a chance bullshit. If he actually would wake up and smell the curry or moffballs.

Seriously, Metal, you have no true argument about what me and Dust said how this affects our economy and shit, how they get away with crimes just cause the use the simple work Discrimination when most times that isnt even the ****in case at all, they are just gettin punish for their crimes, which they dont have to nearly spend as much time as a natural born Canadian.

Metal its kinda hard to see the true world when your trapped in the basement of your parents home on the computer all day listening some angry I hate myself wanna die music.

Reaction score
I don't go to church, TrailerTrashShane, and you're contradicting yourself. First you said that I'm "too caught up in Church lovin give peace," and then you say that I'm "trapped in the basement of your parents home on the computer all day listening some angry I hate myself wanna die music."

Sure it effects our economy, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be able to immigrate here. What's your argument? You don't like people moving here because it boosts the unimployment rate? You don't like people moving here because they're fags? You don't like me?

Fu_Lou, 90% of all people are bastards to everyone else, regardless of skin color.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude have you been listening to me you asshole, I said I dont mind people immigranting here, but **** dont be selling drugs killing kids, dont be commiting crimes and claiming discrimination racism for a crime they totally commits, you tell me to read your ****in post, well truely read mine besides when im making fun of you. You really have no clue, no clue what so ever.

SirMetaknight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by M3tal.Ise
I don't go to church, TrailerTrashShane, and you're contradicting yourself. First you said that I'm "too caught up in Church lovin give peace," and then you say that I'm "trapped in the basement of your parents home on the computer all day listening some angry I hate myself wanna die music."

Sure it effects our economy, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be able to immigrate here. What's your argument? You don't like people moving here because it boosts the unimployment rate? You don't like people moving here because they're fags? You don't like me?

Fu_Lou, 90% of all people are bastards to everyone else, regardless of skin color.
Maybe your basement is the town church?