Are you racist

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
We no what racism ive learned its bad since 2nd grade!
dude u can calm down!
there will always be racists like PAMMA!
theres nuthin we can do:(
except kill.....

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Does hating everyone count as racism?

Reaction score
no...racism is thinking you're better than someone else because of their race. if you hate everybody then i dubt it has anything to do with racism dawg. i dono tho

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by M3tal.Ise
what the fuc k is up wit alla dees racist fascists on b.net anyway? man im white call me a wigga if u want dawg but i aint racist and it pisses me off when ppl call me nigga...not cuz im NOT a nigga but cuz its so damn RACIST. did u stoners not have ur meds today or what cuz ur fags mate
Your a loser because you just joined and have almost 100 posts

86 (29.21 posts per day)

Go outside and get some air you **** sucker.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
i have 44 posts a day :/ but its not like i dont do anything else...i just am good at posting.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
dude i can understand maybe 15 or 10 posts a day but 44....

anyways its easier just to ignore ppl who are racist.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone is racist (even if you would like to admit it or not). We all take preferences over other people, since we are more comfortable with what we are. We hide our prejudices and act like we don't pick and choose between color and race, but in reality we do. Just some people are better at hiding it than others.

aphextwin

Reaction score
I HATE RACISM
WORST THING EVER TO EXIST
EVERYONE IS EQUAL
EVERYONE HAS RIGHTS
EVERYONE LIVE IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
WORST THING EVER TO EXIST
I HATE RACISM

oh and i also hate fags to all the fags watching this post...
**** YOU

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
-is offended by the use of *'s-

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: are you racist

Originally posted by Sgt.Slice
Your a loser because you just joined and have almost 100 posts

86 (29.21 posts per day)

Go outside and get some air you **** sucker.
I swear to god there is an echo in this damn forum. This post just keeps showing up. :\

Anyway, Im not racist, I hate everyone equaly. :lucifer

Minnesota

Reaction score
Originally posted by M3tal.Ise
what the fuc k is up wit alla dees racist peoples on b.net anyway? man im white call me a wigga if u want dawg but i aint racist and it pisses me off when ppl call me nigga...not cuz im NOT a nigga but cuz its so damn RACIST. did u stoners not have ur meds today or what cuz ur losers mate

WTF is up with all this gay "black ghetto" slang shit?
Wit?
Dees?
Alla?
Nigga?
Wigga?
Fuc K?
Dawgs?

Sounds gay to me, just speak fricken English damnit.

I am racist towards a lot of groups, I mean yes, there are CERTAIN types of people that I like and consider equal. But there are also ones like fricken Al Queda (Whatever race they are) people that I hate a lot.

Reaction score
lol I think I was drunk or something.

Of course you hate Al Queada they're fuc king terrorists. However, that's no reason to be racist towards them. They're not terrorists because they're Middle Eastern. I mean, look at the KKK. They're white and just as fuc ked up as Al Queada.

Oh yeah, when I talk like that I sound gay? Why would I talk like that if I was gay. Having fun is homosexual, or happy? If you're trying to say it's stupid, say it's stupid.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not rasist, I just hate ****in border jumpers that come into my country and try and take it over with their own ****in culture bullshit. If they want their culture bullshit so bad, GO BACK ****IN HOME. Reason why I have so much hate towards them, lots of them like Hindus try and gang together and act like they run shit, when me and my buddies sit their and laugh while smackin the shit out of these goofs.

They ****in collect welfare checks that my tax paying dollars go towards too and they end up workin under the table cash at the same time, or deal horrible drugs to the innocent people of Canada. I expecially hate how *****s, packies, and flips try and grow weed here, and deal it through the schools when its absolutely the bunkist shit ever. They also take away fundings towards the good growers, the true Canadians trying to make a desent dollar.

Every ****in job ive been too, most the immigrents slack off while the hard working Canadians have to do double the job cause of their igorance and stupid. IM A ANGERED CANADIAN, THIS NEEDS TO END.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with trailer the border jumpers is what is ruing our economy consdiering I hate having 80 taken out of my check and going toward a mexcian or blakc family of 15........but I am rasict since I was born in south but I only have hatred towards certian peopl. First of all their is a difference between a ****** and a black person. a ****** is what you see n jail/rappin and stealing and what not. They are trash and more than 80 % of crimes are by ******s or wiggers. But black people that actaully work (i know its a shock) are ok in my book and work to help the community grow. Now don't say say its jsut blacks....White trash is jsut as bad....but each race has it downfalled group like mexicans/spics blacks/******s /whites/white trash candians/canadians.........lol srry trailer...but you damn candains jsut think your so high and mighty and it pisses me off...every candaian that has made a succeful life in usa is jsut plain ****ing weird.....a.k.a TOM GREEN/DICK SOMTHING fergot his name and so on.....but I grew up in a town of ******s and queit frankly I would liek to take a food stamp throw it out in the street and shoot the ******s as they fight to get it.........but thats my look.....you act liek a normal human being and stop stealing/fighting/ and what not then they would be ok in my book

-edit- excuse my typing I cut half my pointing finger off at work.....oweeee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thank you very much, many of my close friends, some of my family members, and lots of other people I know agrees with me. I admit, some immigrents are nice and innocent people, good thats what I like, I just hate mother ****ers that take my money out of my pocket either through taxes, robbing me or whatever ITS BULLSHIT. Its no joke, all the immagrents in this country deals the most deadly drugs to people in my community, thats bullshit. Yeah few natural born white or semi white canadians deal some of those drugs, but usally what ive witness, is influence with the crew he is hanging out with which is sad, cause most of them can barely speaka the english. Plus WHITE VANCOUVER CANADIANS grow the best ****in dope hangs down, but those God damn border jumpers try to imatate good kronic with this bullshit bunk shit you'd probley get from most parts of The United States, Mexico, or Ontario Canada.

**** BORDERS JUMPERS, OH YEAH, **** DICK AND **** BUSH. Those 2 bastards are whats greedy in this ****in country. You dont think The 2 presidents had no ****in clue what Enron, First Com and any other of those ****in stocks/businesses that went down for sleezy business. Bush and his government powers havent down JACK SHIT to Bill Gates, the most greedist mother ****er around, P.S. HE'S AMERICAN TOO. I also hate Vince McMahon for ruining Professional Wrestling and Monopanizing it. It once was a great product that had to be changed around and ****ing whored. **** there are too many greedy Americans NO OFFENCE glowpole

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
none taken i agree..................look at the forums /d2 community for example...if they no they won't get vaught they lie/steal cheat decive concive anyhing to get what they want.............I wish they would make it so that you can reach into a puter and slap the stupid out of some peeps