All new RPG.......

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quoc: Damn....my powers are fading.......my time is nearer.........
Alan: Don't worry........

*A figure jumps in front of Alan, trying to slash him.*
Alan:*after sidestepping* Wha.......or, it you!*Draws his spear, and charges towards it.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Uh...where what's going on exactly...I got a smidge confused.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu draws his sword and watches his allies. He's looking for an opening, not wanting to rush in too early. He knows he may accidently hurt an ally if he did that. He draws his shield onto his arms slowly, calculating. He wants to be sure to be alert and ready.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*suddenly the intruder grabs himself by the neck and throws him self to the ground*

Beloved: You cannot stop it, so i do so for you, why are you here exactly?
*the intruder keeps himself pinned to the ground*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? His will is far too weak to make a decent opponent. Thank you, Beloved, for not allowing us to waste anymore time fighting this man. But...

Ryu walks toward Alan and Quoc. He then proceeds to walk between them and "aids" the man in pinning himself down. He has his sword ready to cut jugular to jugular.

Ryu: Now, I recomend you begins speaking. You will die one of two ways. *looks to Beloved* He will have you choke yourself to death, or I will take your head as a trophy. You're choice if you don't answer Beloved questions.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Alan shakes of Beloved's possession*

Alan: Hmph....Dragonis, I've expected better of you.......You have brought shame to our family........kill him.......

*Alan draws his sword and slashes the intruder, mortally wounding him*

Alan: He will die, even if it will take a long time.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I hope he didn't have any valuable information. I guess we should continue.

Ryu walks off in the same direction they were heading, but stops at a boulder. He puts one foot upon it and his elbow on his knee. He looks down the path trying to see what might be coming.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alan: You know, Ryu, he is still alive, if only for a short time. Maybe we should o back and ask him questions. He may be useful. Useless......yet useful.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I simply said I started to walk off. I currently have my back to you guys. You might still be close to him for all I know.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Then question him. I'm only here to ensure that this war comes to an end. I'm also here to speak with a few dragon elders.

Ryu continues to stand with his back to his allies, looking down the path. He seems to hold no emotion now.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Fine, fine..........

BOT

Quoc: Hmmm........Ryu, I sense fear in you.........
Alan: Hey....don't worry. Ryu has a strong will.
*Alan walks towards Dragonis*
Alan: Damn. He's dead. Now what shall we do?*paces back and forth*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? Perceptive. *looking over his shoulder* We should always be wary. Fear keeps us on our toes.

Even in this, his voice sounds as if he holds no emotion. Ryu let's out a smile before looking to the distance again.

Ryu: Don't worry about the loss of information. Beloved may have jogged his memory before you slew the man.[/color]

OOC: I guess we need Tacitus' input now.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alan: Bloody hell. Let's just go find shelter. The dark angels will be coming soon.
Quoc: Hmm........yes. Its turning dark. We should find shelter. Maybe one of those caves........*points to distant caves indented into the mountain*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu suddenly draws his sword and shield and faces his allies. They look surprised and almost draw their weapons.

Ryu: Don't! Something approaches! Hurry to the caves. I'll catch up.

They look behind them to see what Ryu's talking about, but they see nothing.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? Okay. You will have to be careful. I believe black dragon mage has been following me. He's decided to attack now.
Alan: That's not much of a big deal.
Ryu: Ha! You don't know how well he's hidden himself. You'll see soon enough.
Beloved: I can...
Ryu: only affect those of a weak will. This one is strong; you won't even detect his mind until he's ready to attack. Now, seek shelter! Quoc will be more than enough defense for what lies ahead to the caves.
Quoc: Should I take that as a compliment or insult?
Ryu: Take it as you wish. I meant no offense, however.

Quoc almost lets out a laugh before heading off. Beloved follows him. Ryu then looks agian to the distance.

Ryu: He approaches.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: Beloved can get in once he finds their mind, staying in is the problem

*After going for a short distance, he stops and crouches down, low to the ground, watching Ryu from a distance, waiting to help*

Beloved (to himself): Just need an opportunity....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Oops, I typoed. I meant "a" is coming this way. That's not his name...sorry. And I thought Quoc walked off and Alan stayed... Okay, we'll get this sorted out.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: I wonder what this dragon's name is. He's very close now. *seeing him* Ha!

The black dragon mage lands and looks darkly at Ryu, almost ignoring anyone else around him.

Ryu: If you ignore an opponent, it will come back to haunt you.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*beloved begins to concentrate, scanning the winds for the mental emanations of the dragon mage*

Beloved (to self): You cannot resist... I'm getting closer, I can feel you