All new RPG.......

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Fine. Alan's staying on the battlefield.

BOC

Alan: Hmm.......I sense something's wrong........
Dragon Mage: Move away fools! *mutters something, and Alan and Beloved is swept 150 feet back.* Well, Ryu. We finally meet.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Alan believes Ryu to say something under his breath, and he feels a new defensive barrier surround him.

Ryu: *in dragonic* You had to use that spell?

Ryu looks back realizing Beloved was also in that assault. Ryu whispers those same words again, and he is surrounded in a defensive barrier as well.

Dragon Mage: So, you speak the ancient tongue? Speak common! Slayer of dragons and demons, speak common so you human allies can hear you! *to Beloved* Welp! You seek my mind, but you will only find your own dispair! Look into it if you wish! I do not care!
Ryu: You want me to speak common, huh?
Dragon Mage: Yes! That's it! My name is Bar`kor! You shall see my power!

Bar`kor sends a massive fiery blast at Ryu, when it explodes out-ward, Alan is caught in it. He, however, is surprised to feel little pain. He looks to Ryu to see that he may have taken the brunt of the assault. But Ryu quickly lunges at Bar`kor and drives his sword deep into Bar`kor's front, right leg. He knows that this will slow the black dragon's spell abilities.[/color]

OOC: lol, I love these censored words sometimes. I had to fix ******d to out-ward so you could understand it. Oh well...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved (to himslef): No matter the distance, i can still do what i need.

*Ryu can feel a tingling sensation through his entire body*

Beloved (in Ryu's head): I may only be on the outskirts of your mind now, but if you let me, i can aid you in battle.

*all of the veins on both of Alan's legs start popping out, and Alan loses control of them, running faster than ever before, he runs up closer to the dragon mage, but stops behind a large boulder, concealing himself from view*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *to himself so only Beloved can hear* Hmm? I don't want to waste time. I've slain plenty of dragons, but I don't wish to waste time. What do you have in mind?

As Ryu speaks with Beloved, he is on the attack. He is careful to keep Bar`kor's attention off Alan. Ryu's also trying to ensure that Bar`kor doesn't use a area spell again.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Hmm? All that without transforming? I'll accept it!

He says this alloud, which surprises Bar`kor. As Ryu jumps away, he launches magic missles to disrupt the spell Bar`kor was preparing.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as Ryu opens his mind, all the veins on his arms and legs begin popping out, although he still has control, his strength is greatly improved, it also seems as if his mind is emptying of all mundane thoughts, the world begins to slow around him from his increased speed, in the distance he sees Beloved fall to the ground*

Beloved (in Ryu's mind): I will control the mundane tasks, such as heart beat, breathing, etc, but i may assist a bit in the fight,.. you concentrate your entire mind on the fight.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: This should be overly easy!

Ryu thinks about using Vorporeal Slash, but what would that do? He's already moving at the same speed he would be with that but...

Beloved: *in Ryu's mind* Don't use such an attack. You are right in that it might tear apart certain fabrics of space/time. Don't risk such an attack.
Ryu: One worry out of the way.

Ryu is astounded by his speed. As he attacks, nearly hacking off Bar`kor's wings, he wonders about how fast he could be! Beloved is a tad confused, but doesn't dig for it. He's already quite taxed controling Ryu's, this strange man's, mundane tasks. How is it that he operates like that? He seems very different from humans, though he looks human. Ryu sees Bar`kor preparing more spells, and he interupts them all. Without the ability to cast, Bar`kor is effectively becoming worthless. Alan sees his chance coming, and prepares. He stap straight into the dragon's back, and Ryu prepares himself for what should be the final blow.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Ryu can feel himself slowing down, and Beloved's presence leaving his mind*

Beloved (walking up from behind): What fun!

*Beloved looks like he's been asleep for days, but at the same time extemely tired and worn out*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Dragons don't carry weapons...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: If you want that tooth for a sword, take it. I'll salvage whatever you two don't want. I can find use from about anything from a dragon, from its scales to its bones.

Ryu walks over to the dragon examining its corpse. He raises his sword again, and, in one clean motion, he slices Bar`kor's horn off.

Ryu: I'm sorry, but you can have almost anything. I need this horn for something...

He trails off, but his allies seem to realize not to ask. Beloved knows that he can ask Ryu to slice off any piece he wants, so he begins to think. Alan wonders if asking Ryu would be beneficial. He did take that horn off rather...cleanly.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Very well. And you, sir Alan, do you have anything you wish to take?[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu puncures the dragon carefully. He seems far too skilled at this as he extracts about 20 viles of the blood before it seems to run dry. He gives Alan 10 of them. He then removes a tooth and hands it to Alan. Alan is surprised at the weight. Ryu then procedes to remove what he wants. There is almost nothing left of the dragon when he is done, but, what surprises the group the most likely, Ryu placed all of it into a small sack. It seems to have infinite space.

Ryu: Shall we be off?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved: Sure, lets see what else this world has in store for us today.

*Beloved looks to the winds and his horse from earlier come running up, and he mounts it once again*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Along the path, Ryu can no longer feel the presence that was following them. I suppose that dragon was all it was, afterall. They eventually come to where Alan had suggested earlier to rest for the night.

Ryu: *looking at the cave* This looks cozy.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Beloved enters and looks around, and looks through the packs on the horse*

Beloved: This shall do, for now.... Hey! look what i found! Good food!

*Beloved paces back and forth while munching on miscellaneous food items (bread, and whatnot) for a while, seeming distant*

Beloved (to self): Why can i still feel him chasing me? I watched him die with my own two eyes, not those of another....i couldn't have been fooled, i felt his mind snuff out, gone for an eternity, but i still feel him,....somewhere

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks through the pack he was carrying. After a few moments, he stops.

Ryu: Hmm? Looks like I'm out of meat. *turning to his allies* I'll be back shortly.

Ryu rushes out of the cave at an incredible speed, a speed the others cannot follow. About an hour later, he returns, hauling a carcass over his shoulder. It's a great beast who's meat looks like it would be good cooked.

Ryu: Well, the hunt was short, but I think the meat could use a fire. Does someone mind preparing the fire as I prepare the meat?

Ryu pulls out a "butcher's" knife as he looks around.[/color]