All new RPG.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? Is there such thing as immunity to that? Dragonoids are a very strong race (well...triple race).

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Well, the sooner we get moving, the sooner we can end this thing.
Reziarfg: What about the Black Dragons!
Ryu: Don't worry. I've slain a few of those in my time. But, on to this new ally, who are you, sir?
???: You can call me "Beloved".
Ryu: "..." Very well.
Quoc: We should get moving.[/color]

OOC: "..." means "thinking"

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: i took the liberty of changing your post, mostly cause Beloved is a GUY!!! (don't ask), and it takes a very strong will power to break his powers, but its impossible to avoid him getting in in the first place, mostly cause its hard to detect him getting into your head.

BOT:
*stepping outside, Beloved looks off into the distance, and a warhorse comes running up from behind him with a rider on top*

Beloved: Well, that didn't take long...

rider: Here sir, you may have this horse.

Beloved: Thank you

*he mounts it and the rider walks off*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Well, Tacitus, that means Ryu's safe. He pretty much has the willpower of Bahamut (which, if you can't tell, is phenominal).
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Well, looks like you've gathered a fine party here. When will we head off?

Ryu grasps the hilt of his sword in anticipation. In this action, his cape lifts just enough to see his shield in it place on his back.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: True. Tell me where we're going. I'll try to scout ahead a bit. And don't worry about me. I'm a lot stronger than I look.
Quoc: But...you look tough as it is?
Ryu: Oh, this body? No. It is a mere shadow of myself. I'll just make sure we have a clear path.

Ryu looks in one direction almost suddenly. He senses a powerful presence, perhaps an adolecent black dragon. Nothing to worry about, unless it were to decide to attack buildings with innocent people.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: What question was possed?
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: I'll follow you then. Let's get under way.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quoc: Fine then.....we should be heading further north until we reach a cave, guarded by a golden Dragon.........
Alan: What? *gets up extremely fast* There? Oh god...........

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Allow me to handle the Golden Dragon. That way, we may get of there without a fight. I would hate to slay such an ancient creature.

Ryu turns around realizing that the "presence" is actually carefully studying him. He looks as if he's simply waiting, but his mind is rushing with thoughts.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alan: Yes, you go handle the golden dragon..........handle the great Dreadwing, the most powerful dragon in the realm.......the one who was exiled into the mountains for destroying his race.......even though I have great respect for him.
Quoc: Yes. He is indeed a great being. But, alas, he does have his vices. Be careful, Ryu. Do not underestimate him.

*The party walks up the mountain slope.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As they walk up the mountain, Ryu keeps tabs on the "presence" following them, and likely him. The others, Quoc, Alan, [insert cavern dragon's name here], and Beloved are all unaware of it. Ryu also has questions on his mind.

Ryu: Tell me of Dreadwing. I have heard little of him.

Quoc is surprised by this. Ryu seems to know much, but he lacks knowledge of Dreadwing!

Ryu: You seem surprised. I have much knowledge of dragons and cultures in general, but I generally lack any direct "personal" knowledge. If I am to speak with this golden dragon, I must *know* it.

The inflection of "know" is familiar to Quoc, though he knows not where from.[/color]

OOC: FYI: Inflection on "know" is generally a "gith" thing on the multi-verse.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: you guys didn't see me here....

BOT:
*Beloved looks around, surveying the area*

Beloved: Something seems out of place, like something extra,... he must be getting closer to me again....but where...

*he looks around nervously*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quoc: Indeed, Beloved......I sense that too. Seems that we're getting nearer.....
Alan:Its not that. I have checked the map......we a indeed nearer, but still far away.....
*Alan phases ahead of the rest of the group, then back*
Quoc: So? Are we nearer?
Alan: No. Its still three days away. Alas.....I feel something...something close....its like I know it, yet is too far away..........

Marchhare

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.realjuggalos.com
you guys find me ass raping a few spammers on the side of the road and decide to kill me for being an idiot, that is all, im going to go find my dad and have some "fun", don't follow me

Baalienated

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Nice way to avoid the subject... In any case, does that mean you can sense the "presence" I've been? Oh well... And Marchhare...uh...blah, who cares. Tacitus, thanks for letting us have some humor out of that.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: So, you know we're being followed, do you? Strange that you're picking up on it now.
Quoc: You've known this for a while? Why didn't you say anything?!
Ryu: Ha! It seems to be cautious. It hasn't approached since it started watching us in town![/color]