All new RPG.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]After the meat is prepared and cooked, everyone takes the cut they want. The meal is good, and, afterwards, everyone prepares for the night. Ryu prepares the meat to be stored. He stuffs all of it into a bag that is surprisingly small, and, even more surprising, it doesn't change in size.

Ryu: I'll take the first watch. You guys go ahead and sleep.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alan: Me too. Pretty eventful day.....good night.

*The Next Day*

ALan: Get up! Everyone! Someone stole all our weapons! *checks his pockets* Great...even stole my floss!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved: Thats what you get for carrying weapons. They get stolen. Wait... *checks his pockets also*...does anyone see a small piece of paper folded up?

Alan: Nope..
Ryu: Sorry.
Quoc: I see nothing of the like.

Beloved: Damnation! They took it. If we find them, whomever it may be, and any of you find a folded piece of paper, please do not look at it. But I must have it back. For without it I am completely useless.

*Alan feels a crawling sensation at the back of his head*

Beloved (panting): See? I couldn't even enter Alan's mind at all.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Uh? What happened to me standing guard? And Ryu can't fall under sleep effect spells (or fear effect). So...what's up? I can't respond well to a situation this odd, as Ryu would have switched guard if he were tired, and he can go weeks without sleep, being part dragon and elf (his human side basically only affects his appearance). So...ich is confused...!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ya...one problem, Ryu personally made his equipment... No one else can touch them, let alone pick them up... They'd die from the poison protruding spines (boy... I must need to put that up on my description page or something...few people remember that fact...) Or should I just pick it up with that fact...? I'll run with that.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryu: Well, if they made it further than 50 yards with my equipment, I'd be much impressed. I defended my stuff with poison spines.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *through psionics to Beloved* As you, I have psionic abilities, though much more limited. Focus your mind through mine. I'll be a crystal for you. Find it that way.

The group walks along, and eventually come to three corpses. All three are holding some of Ryu's equipment. He gathers his up, and looks to the group.

Ryu: It looks like they might have some useful stuff, or even some of yours. Unfortunately, I'm the only one here, now, that has all of his equipment. I don't like this situation...[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved: No folded papers? Damn! *to Ryu* I may have controll over people, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it psionics, allow me to demonstrate...

*both Ryu and Alan can feel a crawling sensation at the base of their skulls, but nothing other than that*

... even using you as a focus point, it still has minimal effects.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *using psionics to contact Aphra* Sis, I need your help!
Aphra: What is it, brother?
Ryu: We need to find...a specific item. It helps an individual named Beloved to live.
Aphra: Could you link me to him?
Ryu: Give me a second... *linking the conversation* Beloved, this is a stonger psionic user. She may be able to find it with a good desription.
Beloved: And if she can't?
Ryu: *aloud in response to Beloved* Then my sister knows a great source to use. We should focus on life-neccessities before weapons. Please, if this works, we can likely find it efficiently.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved: All i can tell you is that it is an old piece of paper folded in fourths with a drawing of someone on one side, I cannot reveal who is the subject in the portrait nor anything else about it.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Hmm? That will make it slightly difficult to find. Give me a moment.
Beloved: Can she locate it?
Ryu: She's done some strange things. I think she might be able to.
Aphra: *after silence for several minutes* I believe I may have located it. Is this it?

Aphra sends an image to Beloved's head. He sees what Aphra found clearly, and shows a sliver of hope. He, in this hopefullness, shows Aphra that the search may have been successful.

Aphra: Unfortunately, that is all I can show you. Ryu, I'll give you the location.
Ryu: I'm ready.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Beloved: When we find the ones that stole our stuff, i will be of no use what-so-ever. I can't fight, I can't dodge, I can't use magics, all i can do is control, and I can't even do that anymore. if they were able to get our stuff when you were on watch, then they must be strong, the only conclusion I have been able to come to so far is a Time Stop spell, which also must have been extremely powerful....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: If it was Time Stop, they must have had a Grandmaster of Wizardry with them! Only that level spellcaster can freeze time to avoid my detection...
Alan: If they have a GoW, this will be a tough battle...
Quoc: I would tend to agree. What can we do against such power?
Ryu: Use our entire arsenol.
Quoc: What are you planning?
Ryu: *concentrating* I'll show you!

A plume of dust surrounds Ryu as energies are given off. Quoc, Alan, and Beloved are barely able to hold thier ground, and Beloved even falls to it. As the dust settles, a dragon is in the place of Ryu, but, when it speaks, it is Ryu's voice...

Ryu: This is what I mean! They will have a much tougher fight against me! Climb on, we'll fly to those...theives![/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: All I need is a few minutes. Alan and Quoc, I want you to defend me while...I prepare a surprise!
Alan: Okay...
Quoc: Mind telling us what this is?
Ryu: Not right now. This one is still a shock to your system.
Alan and Quoc: Wha...?!

They are interupted by Ryu taking flight. Though it feels a little rough, there is relitively little wind. Ryu is flying at an incredible speed, and it appears, also, that they are traveling through portals.

Beloved: What are you doing?
Ryu: I am a planes-walker. Don't worry, it minimizes problems for passangers.[/color]

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Well sorry.......the thief is immune to most types of poison, knows of their mission, and has a lot of life. And he can't be detected. He is invisible.

BOC

Alan: He left footprints.....*points at the ground. Beloved took notice.* He seems to had been a rushed job. *looks into the distance* He left Aphra's weapons over there.....seems that he couldn't take the poison.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: yeah, Aprha's not really with us, its just a psionic telepathy kinda thing, over great distances, blah, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, mooage, and whya re you ignoring like half the posts? (ok, maybe not half)