4 Level 10 Hero's!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I wish I could make the AI do something...it never does though...

Making the AI do stuff would take lots and lots of time. I only made this for the purpose of solving this little argument. UD is very very nice. I used them a couple of times against a friend and won many times. All their units have nukes...it is crazy.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah. Human also has quite a hefty nuke and pretty much unlimited heal. To top that Phoenix can be summoned and water elementals.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I was gonna make it where you could pick what heros you wanted (out of all available heros) but that would be way too much work. Other than that, the mechanics of the map are fine. It works quite well.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Found 1 bug on this map :p . If u play with referees and the player 2nd in queue is ref and the 1st and 3rd play then there is a bug, players are at lvl 1 :( and 2nd player(nonref) cannot move. Got this twice!! But when not playingy with refs it works gr8. Again good job Aragorn to solve an arguement :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think that happens in a lot of maps. Not exactly sure though.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
nice map.... i played UD and never lost, against every race...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
hahaha time for u mortals to listen to my human rabbling (i can hear pan saying "not agen")

first off send in pally and mk to get ur target. turn on shield and avatar and banish/clap/blizz them.
TAKE THAT UD PUSSY-NUKERS
directly after, (note u should be spouting we like a mofo and banishing melee throughout the game) bolt another and u should have blizz ready agen and nuke away. the key would be to bolt at the right time and banish ppl before u cast spells (awesome agenst ud banish + holy light does like 550 damage).
only real threat would be neutral but u could out last em if u use pally good enuff.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice :) Did the view of this forum change ??? :p HU rox!! My final word they (all four) are a gr8 combo.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
hahaha time for u mortals to listen to my human rabbling (i can hear pan saying "not agen")

first off send in pally and mk to get ur target. turn on shield and avatar and banish/clap/blizz them.
TAKE THAT UD PUSSY-NUKERS
directly after, (note u should be spouting we like a mofo and banishing melee throughout the game) bolt another and u should have blizz ready agen and nuke away. the key would be to bolt at the right time and banish ppl before u cast spells (awesome agenst ud banish + holy light does like 550 damage).
only real threat would be neutral but u could out last em if u use pally good enuff.
AOE is not as effective against heros, since they are so fast. UD's heros are some of the fastest heros around, with the exception of orcs. They also get vampiric aura and Infernal (which does hit magic immune units). Easily you can nuke out the AM very quickly. Just impale, Death Coil, Frost Nova, Carrion Swarm. By then the Pally will have tried to heal, but by then death coil will be back to cause problems. Combined with Locust Swarm, UD seriously own. I don't think you can beat 3 STR heros with nuke....

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
ooooooo i was waiting for some one to challenge...... i wanna see this....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I might be able to do it tonight...I had too much homework last night to even think about it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
sure u do. well how can someone move fast at all if they are banished or bolted aragorn?
Impale solves this, while your heroes are stunned mine will be banished/bolted also. You also have to remember that banish also increases the healing ability of the Death Knights Death Coil. AM would be out from the beginning if done correctly.