4 Level 10 Hero's!

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright lets say you could have any race, each hero from that race, and all at level 10.

Which race would win.

For fun throw in Neutral without the Pit Lords since his level 6 would do nothing....

So???/:D

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well neither would the undead knight or paladin for tha matter

i would say elf cuase you got warden and hunter who morph in to killer heros then youve got tranquility for heal and starfall for extra damage not to menstion wardens SS and keepers ents

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orcs could do some damage though..... tauren with reincarnation and warstomp (or w.e its called) farseers wolves and chain lightning blademaster has critical strike and windwalk to run if hes dying. Shadow hunter has serpent wards heal which would rock, and hex to disable enemies. Orcs could do some serious damage....

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL

I will go with neutral :D

BM pumps out all the units then stampede's the battle, Brewmaster explodes into 3 and has Cyclone for Strfall or Tranquility.....Nega doesn't bother with her special just slows everyone with arrows.... The beastmasters bird makes WindWalk useless.... This whole time DarkRanger is draining life and SILENCEING (THATS THE KILLER)....

GG Neutrals Own

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would go with the UD heros. They could nuke any team of heros to death. Locust Swarm + Infernal + Death Coil + Carrion Swarm + Frost Nova + Frost Armor + Unholy Aura + Vampiric Aura = GG.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, Undead would probably win. However, the 2 clearing out heroes would probably be the MK and DH with Avatar and Meta, that would be hard. It would be hard to fight the MK with WEs constantly summoning too. And Mirror Image? OMG that is hard with hero fighting.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
UD would win i think..... Coil, Nova, Carrion, Impale = GG

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
btw... how u want to get 4 hero u can only have 3 ^^

a blademaster.taurenchieftain.mountainking would own all. strongest melee fighting heros of teh game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
cryptlord is a better meele fighter than the TC.

And Ud would take the prize, even with meta and avatar, the Ud just target the weaker units then take out the transformed 4 to 1

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
cryptlord is a better meele fighter than the TC.

And Ud would take the prize, even with meta and avatar, the Ud just target the weaker units then take out the transformed 4 to 1
yeah, unbeatable

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Silence would be tricky. However, if the UD cast all their spells before the battle starts, it would still be GG.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
im gonna say orc... the ud heros are awesome in combination and as solo; but they are actually even better at supporting an army than they are as solo... just like humans heros are arguably the best in supporting an army

but the orc are the best solo team of units as far as heros because i think that all of them just work out so well together

hex= rid of one enemy hero w/constant casting
the tc id mad powerful as a solo hero, especially if it has an allied hero doing something like critical strike

unrelated question: does thorns aura return part of the damage from critical strike/bash?

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Yes it does.

My Fav combo would still be, all 4 NE heroes.

Starfall, Tranq, Shadow Strike, and Mana Burn would just rip up the other hero sets.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
Yes it does.

My Fav combo would still be, all 4 NE heroes.

Starfall, Tranq, Shadow Strike, and Mana Burn would just rip up the other hero sets.
Starfall is completely useless against UD, Tranq also useless. UD can easily sleep + impale to take those out, proving them useless.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
mana burn and SS would be the only useful ones, oh and entangle...... but like what Aragorn said, starfall and tranq = useless...

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Ok then, Searing arrows, Shadow Strike, Mana Burn, and Entangle = a dead hero in a matter of seconds. UD Cant do that when getting mana burned.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
mana burns isnt enought to kill a hero, and nearly all the UD hero are strength, except lich..... which means you will have a much harder time killing them.....