4 Level 10 Hero's!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah..Night elf probably would be the worst regardless of how good someone is..No real immediate healing spell..Tranq can be canceled plus it puts KotG out of commission for a bit. Even though most the heroes in NE are agility they have bad bad health..Probably drop really easy if Focused fire. Only big stand up would be DH. UD v Human would pretty much boil down to the players skills.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
DK can do the same...
DK can't compare to the damage Holy Light would do to a banished UD hero. 66% extra damage taken from Holy Light, Storm Bolt, and dual AOE = equivical nuke, if not better than UD.

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to agree that regardless of race the stinky Bloodmage would be my first target, you just can't afford to get banished and then storm bolted.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Mountain King would just easily knock the hell out of them if he had a potion of health and mana equipped. Storm Bolt, thunder clap, heh.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faint
Mountain King would just easily knock the hell out of them if he had a potion of health and mana equipped. Storm Bolt, thunder clap, heh.
But he doesn't. ;)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Nightelf with out a problem

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya....good point pan, never thought of it.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
Nightelf with out a problem
Unless you mean nightelf not being a problem, then I'd agree, but they suck outright hero vs. hero. Only good thing would be Shadowstrike, but the Warden is so frail it'd fall 1-2-3 because there's no healing.

Oh, and level 3 Brilliance would be about enough to add a Stormbolt-cost or two in mana by the time he'd run out.

aRSoNaK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Brilliance aura + Holy light = infinate heal, pretty much... along with a really good mana base for any hero

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah with Pally running around with devine shield on and healing the arch mage constantly, WHO DO YOU FOCUS ON??? With great Micro there would be nothing except silence that could stop the Humies.

All the while your hero's are being banished by that BloodMage SOB. :D....

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
you would target the archmage first, while sleeping the pally impale the MK

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good call, personally i would self attack the Pally to wake his ass and then turn on the Devine Shield :D

Heal the archmage who now has 2 atleast waterelementals out and then Banish, Hammer, Holly Light the DeathKnight