4 Level 10 Hero's!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FuZi0N
you would target the archmage first, while sleeping the pally impale the MK
Turn on divine shield, you hit one key on the keyboard. To sleep the pally, you hit a key and click on the pally. Which would happen first?
Turn on Avattr, you hit one key on the keyboard. To impale the MK, you hit a key and click on the MK. Which would come first?

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
it doesnt matter, if you can stop the tranformation or spell, its good enough

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh.. try to stop MK from casting Avatar and Pally from casting Divine.. good luck.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
if you can nova, coil, impale, carrion the paly before he divines, he will be pretty screwed.......

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
If he doesnt die, and hits DS right after the nuke, then your pretty screwed. Best bet would be leave pally for last cause theyre gonna hit DS as soon as his HP drops too much

SovietTakeover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Humans... > Undead

I would think that the Humans would win vs. UD, but to call another point to attention... Have we forgotten the Orcs, and the Neutrals? Perhaps one race would own another... perhaps it would die horribly to a different race. This thread was labeled by "Which race would win" Heres a mind refresher :D

Originally posted by DarkBreed
Alright lets say you could have any race, each hero from that race, and all at level 10.

Which race would win.

For fun throw in Neutral without the Pit Lords since his level 6 would do nothing....

So???/:D
So... Who would win overall? Personally i don't know... I'm still only a RoC user so i don't know about the FT heroes. Okay well,

Bye,
Soviet!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FuZi0N
if you can nova, coil, impale, carrion the paly before he divines, he will be pretty screwed.......
Are you ignorant? I clearly stated in one of my posts that, since DS lasts 45 at level 3, that I'd have it on at the start of the fight, therfore not allowing ANY nuke to be performed.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, I would Say Human heroes, to use all these skills at once and make a battle like this u should have 4 arms :) MK's storm bolt, clap for slow, avatar as a meat shield. AM+BM AoE attack, brill aura, WE pumping, Phoenix, Banish, mana leeching, and a armor bonus from pally, his shield and healing :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I still think UD...just because. I have just thought of a cool map idea. When I get home I will post it, and you guys can test it out for yourselves.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn ur a UD player and i prefer HU, it would be a really tough battle between 4 lvl 10 heroes, and probably the winner would be the most skilled guy using most of the hero profits.
PS. i'd love to see the map :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It will just be a hero arena map. All heros at level 10, and you get to pick your heros. And maybe when we get on Bnet two people can test them out.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Mwahha.. Human are the kings of Wc3 >.>

Night Elf have weak heroes..Only the DH can sustain real damage..

Orc are a little better than the NE but really they aren't -that- great..

UD and Human are pretty even except Pally can easily divine long before someone could hero nuke him..That's 2 clicks per attack to chain the nuke together..Divine is one click.

aRSoNaK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Human has best hero nuke anyway, because of banish.

Banish, Storm Bolt, Flame Pillar = lots of dmg

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, before I said I would make a map where you can test out whether humans or undead would win. Here it is!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Pretty cool >.> I played againsta comp that did nothing..Human v UD..>.> I won!..

Who wants to try this out with me?

AIM-Thrilling24Hrs