4 Level 10 Hero's!

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
No, but what does mana burn do? Duh! Drains mana, plus you entangle the Crypt Lord, Burn and Strike the lich, the Focus fire on the Dreadlord. Occasionally Strike the Lich, and burn the Deathknight, while entangling the Crypt Lord.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
No, but what does mana burn do? Duh! Drains mana, plus you entangle the Crypt Lord, Burn and Strike the lich, the Focus fire on the Dreadlord. Occasionally Strike the Lich, and burn the Deathknight, while entangling the Crypt Lord.
not a good idea, especialy if the Ud player is smart, novas the DH, hits him with a coil, an impale and than a carrion, then sleeping the KOTG and hitting the POTM to get rid of the trueshot.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
THis is true, but noone can ever predict the outcome. Of all the race combos though, I think UD an NE are the most closely matched.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
i know mana burn burns mana.......i meant to say its mnot enough to stop a coil or a nova.....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ok then, Searing arrows, Shadow Strike, Mana Burn, and Entangle = a dead hero in a matter of seconds. UD Cant do that when getting mana burned.
UD have more than 150 mana though. At level 10, I think the DK has like 600 mana? :D

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
exactly, so mana burn isnt that good when it comes to lvl 10 heros......

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Well, whatever heros you pick, its all gonna come down to how well you micro anyways.... Any 4 hero set could take out any other 4 hero set, if played well. But, im gonna hafta go with the UD. Just too much nukage to be overcome, i think

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Humans with DH metamorphed,immolation,starfall,divine shield,resurrection,phoenix

On roc map editor,Ive done it(without the resurrection and phoenix of course )

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry to say, but NE would end up being the worst, simply because they have no healing ability (Tranq is worthless since there's stun for every race). Orc has Healing Wave, UD has Coil, and Human has Holy Light.

I'd have to go with Human, because you can't focus the Paladin, because 45 seconds of invulnerability is going to keep that from happening while he heals. To go along with him using mana, he'll get a continuous supply of mana from the Archmage, and focusing on that? Holy Light of course. Also, you can't hero-nuke a MK in Avatar as he's magic immune not to mention Storm Bolt, and Bash, oh, and Siphon Mana/Banish will put heroes out of the match.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I dunno, I still think superior micro would carry the day, no matter what race you pick. For instance, kill off the hero with the interrupt, then use your channeling skillz, stuff like that. Any race could win I think, because the balance is close enough

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Sorry to say, but NE would end up being the worst, simply because they have no healing ability (Tranq is worthless since there's stun for every race). Orc has Healing Wave, UD has Coil, and Human has Holy Light.

I'd have to go with Human, because you can't focus the Paladin, because 45 seconds of invulnerability is going to keep that from happening while he heals. To go along with him using mana, he'll get a continuous supply of mana from the Archmage, and focusing on that? Holy Light of course. Also, you can't hero-nuke a MK in Avatar as he's magic immune not to mention Storm Bolt, and Bash, oh, and Siphon Mana/Banish will put heroes out of the match.
Ya, against humans I would focus on the AM first. He is the weakest and can probably be taken out all with one nuke. Especially if you are smart and stun the paladin with an impale before you nuke him.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go ahead and stun a Paladin with Divine Shield up.. won't work.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Go ahead and stun a Paladin with Divine Shield up.. won't work.
Well, if divine shield is up then you obviously cannot do it. :D

Usually a human player puts divine shield up when in trouble, not just because the battle has just started.

EDIT: Torubu, you sig is too large. BF allows a sig to be 30k big, and yours is 60. Take it out, or figure out how to reduce the size.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spell my name right and I'll do it.. until then it'll stay. And this isn't to be an ass, it's annoying to have people spell it wrong.

Anyway, he's level 10. I'd put it up right away because it lasts 45 seconds at level 3.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Fixed, but as you notice, I only spelled your name wrong because when you edit posts you cannot see other people posts at the bottom of the page. I just guessed, sorry again for spelling it incorrectly.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There, it's fixed, but now I have two pictures of your favorite hero and his summon.

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
i'd still have to go with UD, even if you did do avatar and divine shield right at the start, UD could over come that. AM would fall to quad nuke, and FF. BM would also fall similarily.

im gonna leave it at that for now, because the HU player would obviously of killed one of the UD heroes.

aRSoNaK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd use human.. paladin has best heal cause he can become invincible, MK can't be hit by spells, BM steals mana and makes birdy's, and AM makes elements and regens mana, along with casting blizz
EDIT: Paladin also buffs armor by 5

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Also, Holy Light can be used offensively with Banish and Storm Bolt on the UD heroes. Forgot to mention this, because it'll prove for insane damage against them.