300+ Reasons why WC is better then SC

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
[offtopic][sorry]
And I have more than you Aragorn.If i started posting many from the very beginning I would be with 1000.But look at nevergoingback.He is also July and has 680!!I can reach this if i want-I dont even notice when I make 30 posts.But I make them easily because Im in EVERY forum-diablo,sc,war3,cs.I joined BFs and 4 out of 4 games that I play.:D:p

And I think we won!Warcraft wins!Nobody from sc forums replies.
[/sorry][/offtopic]

90.There are 2 siefe units,the sc has 1 per race.

91.The whole warcraft idea is better than sc.
I have only posted in 2 forums. The Arcane Sanctum and the WC3 forums. I have posted a few times in other forums...but other than that, i stay here.

Originally posted by Ued_colonial
SC1 IS STILL BETTER THEN WARCRAFT
1 IT NEVER WON ANY AWARD, ANY GOOD ONES AT LESS , PLUS SC1 PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT. AND THE ****ING PLOT IN SC IS BETTER. tHE WHOLE HERO SHIT IS GOOD BUT THERE NO STARGY IN IT JUST GET UP TO 3 HEROS AND AIRUNITS THEN YOU WIN THE GAME. SC WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BLIZZRAD GAME EVER MADE.AND WARCRAFT BE HELL ONCE SC2 COMES OUT, SURE YOU SAY IT TAKE 2 MORE YEAR AND COME OUT IN 2005, BUT ALL YOU WARCRAFT FANS OUT THERE ENJOY THE WARCRAFT MANINA AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CAUSE IT GOING DOWN. ANY WAY THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE PEOPLE WARCRAFT THE GRAICS IN THE GAME AND MAYBE THE EDITOR THAT THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GOD DAMN GAME.
This is your opinion. Let me share mine. Warcraft 3 has way mores strategy:

SC...hmm...lets mass Carriers!!!!

Warcraft 3...umm....it is hard to say. There is 1 more race and way more strategy. If you build one thing each game you will lose because someone will counter it. Warcraft 3 requires more strategy and skill than SC.

The 200 food limit only makes you less creative. Warcraft 3 has a 100 food limit and this makes you be creative with your units. You can just mass carriers in SC (and yes this is a valid strategy, because most people just get those and win) and in WC3 you actually have to balance your units and get stuff to counter the other players units. SC's bnet sucks anyways. I do like SciFi but Warcraft 3 isn't far from SciFi, even though it is fantasy it is still a scifi game also. Both games were made exquisetly well, but since Warcraft 3 is newer, it is better. I am sorry if this upsets those of you with small narrow minds.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
um no

you SC guys really need to stop spamming this thread. quite being so jelous that were kicking your ass's at reasons why WC is better. and the WC plot is so much better 3 races that dont like each other and have had on going differences having to come together to fight to preserve there race and save the world form an udead plague is classic and far superior to your trekie space ace wannabe WC plot.

oh and you obviously are a noob since there is soo much more than getting heros and flyers to win a game unlike SC were every unit in a race has the same dam weapon

example

humans - guns and missle launchers just diffent looking one lol

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
SC1 IS STILL BETTER THEN WARCRAFT
1 IT NEVER WON ANY AWARD, ANY GOOD ONES AT LESS , PLUS SC1 PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT. AND THE ****ING PLOT IN SC IS BETTER. tHE WHOLE HERO SHIT IS GOOD BUT THERE NO STARGY IN IT JUST GET UP TO 3 HEROS AND AIRUNITS THEN YOU WIN THE GAME. SC WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BLIZZRAD GAME EVER MADE.AND WARCRAFT BE HELL ONCE SC2 COMES OUT, SURE YOU SAY IT TAKE 2 MORE YEAR AND COME OUT IN 2005, BUT ALL YOU WARCRAFT FANS OUT THERE ENJOY THE WARCRAFT MANINA AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CAUSE IT GOING DOWN. ANY WAY THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE PEOPLE WARCRAFT THE GRAICS IN THE GAME AND MAYBE THE EDITOR THAT THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GOD DAMN GAME.
Mr KFC ,bring me a fried chiken and fries.Sorry ,what i posted is true.Warcarft already won!

LOSERS!LOSERS!LOSERS!LOSERS!LOSERS!

94.Makes you improve your strategies more than sc,males you better in all strategies,

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
There's no godly micro management in wc3.

wc3 game depends on heroes, not units. so even newbies can kick ppl's ass if he has high lvl hero.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
um thats bull shit you obviously dont play the game or are talking out your ass
cuase noobs cant win just cuase they have high lvl heros they can hardly get a lvl 6

96. godly micro management system lol

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pop corn fried chicke. that good

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey where my tip, cheap ****s.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by a@...
There's no godly micro management in wc3.

wc3 game depends on heroes, not units. so even newbies can kick ppl's ass if he has high lvl hero.
ROFL I could kick a noobs ass even with level 10 heros. god without micro you could **** up having level 10 heros.

BTW, you actualy need skill to get level 10, it is probably the hardest thing in the world to get to level 6 let alone level 10. people think you get a hero and you can own a whole army. I wish

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pan, RageWinterchill, Zaku, AvalonX, Electroduende9, Mud, Forged, Kaldaris, Horse_Balls and IceDevil9. Not to mention people like Chibi, Shizo, Aragorn7, CitricAcid13 and the usual rabble.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Pan, RageWinterchill, Zaku, AvalonX, Electroduende9, Mud, Forged, Kaldaris, Horse_Balls and IceDevil9. Not to mention people like Chibi, Shizo, Aragorn7, CitricAcid13 and the usual rabble.
What does this mean?

On Topic:

97. Auras (its that simple)
98. Scrolls....
99. Auto-Cast
100. DOTA

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
um thats bull shit you obviously dont play the game or are talking out your ass
cuase noobs cant win just cuase they have high lvl heros they can hardly get a lvl 6

96. godly micro management system lol
Originally posted by Pan
ROFL I could kick a noobs ass even with level 10 heros. god without micro you could **** up having level 10 heros.

BTW, you actualy need skill to get level 10, it is probably the hardest thing in the world to get to level 6 let alone level 10. people think you get a hero and you can own a whole army. I
wish
Conclusion- are you guys calling me f**king newbie?

Yea, i have warcraft III and i think it was waste of money.

You may beat me at warcraft III, but Starcraft, i don't think so.

I maybe a warcraft newbie.

And you, are sc newbie. fair?

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?postid=415678#post415678

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
What does this mean?
A reason WC is better than SC! I like the mods and people better here! Maybe 'cos I don't go to SC forums much but still, I prefer them. *biased look*

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6

[offtopic]This is what Im talking about in chit-chat,x42bn6.You never include me.As if I dont post in war3,I dont know this game and I am from Mars.(well it's not only you but similar cases like this)[/offtopic]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by a@...
Conclusion- are you guys calling me f**king newbie?

Yea, i have warcraft III and i think it was waste of money.

You may beat me at warcraft III, but Starcraft, i don't think so.

I maybe a warcraft newbie.

And you, are sc newbie. fair?

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?postid=415678#post415678
But you my friend are wrong, and your theory is also wrong. you weren't here, but way back in august of 2002 I still had warcraft 3, and I still had Starcraft. I was a starcraft Mod and still played it more then war3. what happened? warcraft 3 was better so i dropped SC. I probably suck NOW at sc cause i havent played it in a year, but when i picked up war3, i could probably have owned you noob.

aphextwin

Reaction score
wc3 is more equal... u have ppl with levels, but in sc 3v3 games can cause 2newbs and u versus 3 godly experts

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
wc3 is more equal... u have ppl with levels, but in sc 3v3 games can cause 2newbs and u versus 3 godly experts
Ya that is what bugged me about starcraft. There was no level system at all. That is another one of the reasons I left SC. Gosu players would always own me in any 3v3 maps. They would join games and no one would know who is good or not...well you could use the /stats command. I like WC3 BNET better. It is very useful and creative.

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
StarCraft has been plagued by idiots, MASSERS/RUSHERS/NEWBS,
but then again SC has been around for quite some time. I think SC has a more movie-worthy storyline. But i just recently read the WC story and it is pretty good, but it just seems like this:
"the humans destroyed the dark portal, but that orc guy made several other portals" if someting could happen, it will. also i played SC for awhile basically finished SC and played on bnet. But then i wanted to know what happens next in the story so i ended up beating brood in one day one mission after another. Warcraft is pretty good i like the story and i like medival games, like Diablo. Personally i like both of them.:)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
101. You can queue up upgrades
102. You can queue up 7 upgrades/units
103. No "carriers"
104. Way more spellcasters
105. Unit portrait healing