300+ Reasons why WC is better then SC

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Actualy you could build 20 buildings, you just won't get anything out of it ;)
Very true. But I think he meant that building 20 production buildings in starcraft is practical.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
122) the main game isnt impossible to beat..
123) RT is cool

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Static
122) the main game isnt impossible to beat..
How exactly is the main game of Starcraft impossible to beat?
I still haven't finished the final level of Warcraft3 TFT but I've only tried it a couple times and I suck with Undead.

124. Passive skills on units (auras, elune's grace, resistant skin, etc.)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My reasons why WC3 is better.

1. Your more involved with the map an surroundings.
Example creeps, maps are not always flat, Higher ground gives you the advantage, easier to plan a sneak attack on your enemy since there are more small dense hidden areas you cant see.

2. HEROS!!! brings a whole new world to games like warcraft, having heros in warcraft 3 an then going back to old SC shows how boring an how much more strategic WC3 is compared to SC.

3. Its just simply alot more fun, more to do an the game always is getting changes since yes its not completely balanced yet like sc.
But hopefully in time blizzard will be able to fix the balance problems an shut up the SC players that think SC is so great.

4. I like graphics as well as story, gameplay, strategy an everything else in a game that makes it seem like a real war game. Graphics arent everything but no one can denie that WC3 looks better of course cause it came out after SC. My point is games are changing get with the new technology it looks better. At least for cetain games like WC3.

Conculsion :: SC will maybe be better if they make SC2. If SC2 is ever made only way it can rival WC3 is by using the same type of pay method you will have to have HEROS in the game as well as creeps. More interactive environments. If blizzard does this then it all will come down to what kind of races do you like to play as in war games Night elfs, orcs, humans an undead. If so you`ll always like warcraft 3 better. Or do you like the Human, Protoss and Zerg races there units etc. If so its very simple you will like SC more. The guy above me makes a great point at what im trying to say here. SC is science fiction and WC3 is Fantasy (and i like that)

But untill SC2 if it is in the making an when its born will be the only way SC will ever compare to warcraft. Why? simple more strategy WC3.

Well those are my opinions. :shoot

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
129. Makes you better at Multitasking.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
130. Aragon7 has bumped this thread so many times, he might as well get banned, or something.
I can bump this thread as much as I want. ;)

Since it isn't "bumping" it is really just contributing to the topic at hand. That isn't against the rules, that is encouraged.