300+ Reasons why WC is better then SC

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep and Im in diablo,sc and mostly war forums.

You must see this thread http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37033 and thrust like me and like betaalpha5 who thrusts here.Protect the prestige of warcraft!

72.Some units are improved-like the gyro is now flying machine
73.Happy upgrades added
74.Happy end-take one....take 2...take 3..tale4...take 5...-run for your lives!
75.The greatest sound and soundeffects-well here sc is not far too-the music in sc is also great.
76.You can scroll donw the game and see the game like a 2D!If you want to see them closely

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ok this on and off topic but alot of the stuff said in SC is better thread is old or not true

examples:

starcraft is more addicting - not true

starcraft came out before warcraft - not true

starcraft has better map makers - warcraft has map making contest

starcraft has better graphics - warcraft has won awards for best cinimatics

starcraft cost less - warcraft cost more cuase its better

you can rush in starcraft - in warcrafts 3 first priority usualy is to rush

warcraft doesnt have korea - i believe it does

starcraft u can make trasporters - warcraft you can buy them

starcraft is in ore systems than pc - so is warcraft

people talk about SC more than WC - not true

WC is a poor mix of D2 and SC - funny since WC came out long before both these games

this is takin from the starcraft 2 forum introduction proving whoever makes the introductions for starcraft thinks warcraft is better lol

Starcraft 2, is rumored to be bigger and better than any other game on the market today. How will they beat Warcraft 3? When will it come out? Discuss it here...

oh and who cares if it does turn out better than warcraft 3 cuase WoW is coming out soon so warcraft wins again ha ha

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by betaalpha5

3. u could destory bridges which only means that they have to around the thing. since u cant do that in sc u hve to annticapate that the enemy would still cross that bridge. so u would need more strats to keep urself safe while defeating him. while in wc after u desotry it u are pretty safe since they canot cross over that way. so u ahve all ur forces eirther attacking or defending the front line.
You can't destroy bridges in WC3....most maps don't even have bridges....

Originally posted by betaalpha5
2. u guys have the lvl upgrade thing where a monster can get to lvl 10 shortly.
in sc no unit can do that. ever unit has the same lvl for their race. so even if u had a unit in sc that lasted long it doesn't mean done'st mean it is any powerful than the other units.
HAHAAH, get to level 10 shortly...that is a good one. It takes a whole game to get to level 10. And some games don't even include LVL 10 heros since they are so hard to get. In ROC, you could get to LVL 10 easy, but if you are talking about TFT it is a lot harder to Level up.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I do belive sc2 is going to comeout someday, and you'll be playing f**king old warcraft III game. <- why i'm saying that?
B/c you guys think we're playing f**king old dork, stupid, games for idiots. but it's not. I know you used to play sc. but you can't just say shit about it b/c wc3 is better. to me, playing wc3 is like backstabbing my best friend b/c new buddy is cooler than old friend. and No, wc3 is not fun game to me. it's f**king boring game.

Starcraft is a great game. if you're good at it, you'll be playing sc, if you just love sc, you'll be still playing sc as long as you live.

When starcraft 2 comes out, betaalpha, me, and sc fans'll going to laugh at you, making thread about "give +300 reasons why SC2 is better than WC3" and you guys might say good things about wc3.

^You guys should think about that.

And what about people who still plays warcraft II?

Quotes- (Too lazy to click on "quote" button)

no public resource hack for wc3

there's no mineral/gas hack for sc either

starcraft cost less - warcraft cost more cuase its better

oh yea? that makes ppl to buy sc games more.
and if ppl lost their cd-keys, or CDs, they could just go to store and buy one since it costs only $9.99, (The store next to my house once sold sc for $4.99 when it was christmas)

people talk about SC more than WC - not true

Did you ever go to korea?
There, people are crazy about sc. when students/ppl are discussing about something. there's 50% chance that they are discussing about sc. i have about 20 friends who play blizzard games. only 2 of my friends play wc3, 3 friends play diablo II(EXP), and 15 friends play sc

Well, I'm just saying my opinion.

P.S.- Why do i love sc so much? B/c i'm korean. :)
And i don't like RPG style games.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
dude come correct warcraft is a strategy game not RPG

World of Warcraft not World of Starcraft

do the words MMORPG or everquest ring a bell

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by nevergoingback
yes J.R.R Tolkien is a genius I think we better stop before there is a huge subject change and this become lotrforums lol

oh man i could go on forever about lotr and fantasy

oh and SC sucks lol

hey i like sc-fi and fatancy. i've read all books of lotr nad liked them but here ppl in sc dont care bout those medics most ppl like kerrigan (for some odd reason. she doesn't even look good) but at least when the terrens die they soundmore real. in wc all i heard was gaw gaw gaw

in sc u would hear really deaths like ahhhhh!!! gawh!!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by a@...

When starcraft 2 comes out, betaalpha, me, and sc fans'll going to laugh at you, making thread about "give +300 reasons why SC2 is better than WC3" and you guys might say good things about wc3.

^You guys should think about that.
Of course SC2 will be better. What makes me not want to play starcraft is the graphics and lack of features. When SC2 comes out I will get it, however until then WC3 is the only 3D alternative. I loved starcraft, but the graphics started to make me puke.

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well since war3 is a more current game of course its gonna be better.

but since i love all three Blizzard franchises, i can't really choose

but yea the bnet in War3 is much better than SC, and who can resist medieval-set games medieval+scifi are the best genres

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
77. dh and goblin commit suicide

78. warcraft

79. warcraft 2

80. warcrft 2 expanion

81. warcraft 2 b.net edition

82. warcraft 3

83. warcraft 3 expansion

84. world of warcraft

85. warcraft 3 gift set -

86. warcraft 3 cinamatics disc

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by nevergoingback
77. dh and goblin commit suicide

78. warcraft

79. warcraft 2

80. warcrft 2 expanion

81. warcraft 2 b.net edition

82. warcraft 3

83. warcraft 3 expansion

84. world of warcraft

85. warcraft 3 gift set -

86. warcraft 3 cinamatics disc
those will not count, i want reasons, not just products.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
77. its cool to watch DH commit suicide

76. the cinimatics disc is a enjoyable way to watch WC as a movie

78. the Warccraft gift set comes with WC2 b.net editon and a strat guide, very cool.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
In light of the above.

80. You can play FFA games on demand, with AMM.
81. Storm, Earth, Fire is just such a cool ultimate.
82. A typical Warcraft 3 game is shorter than a typical Starcraft game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
83. just looking at the "sc is better then warcraft 3" thread made me realize how much of a better game we are.

84. warcraft has so much thought put into it.

85. b.net icons own

86. tournaments own

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
83. just looking at the "sc is better then warcraft 3" thread made me realize how much of a better game we are.
Very true, being able to spell helps make games look better. ;) jk

87. Spirit of competition in Warcraft is greater. It is a lot easier to get on the ladder in WC3 also (AMM).
88. No "Z3r0 C1UT!!!!" maps.

Off Topic:

600 POST PARTY BABY!!!!

600 posts ago I was new to this forum, it has been my home for a month now...I can't believe that it has been this long.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
[offtopic][sorry]
And I have more than you Aragorn.If i started posting many from the very beginning I would be with 1000.But look at nevergoingback.He is also July and has 680!!I can reach this if i want-I dont even notice when I make 30 posts.But I make them easily because Im in EVERY forum-diablo,sc,war3,cs.I joined BFs and 4 out of 4 games that I play.:D:p

And I think we won!Warcraft wins!Nobody from sc forums replies.
[/sorry][/offtopic]

90.There are 2 siefe units,the sc has 1 per race.

91.The whole warcraft idea is better than sc.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
i would like to note that i have 3 out 4 of the games and familiar with them all but about 600 of my 680 post have been in the warcraft hacks section cause im dedicated there if i wanted i could have about 1800 by now but i cant put that much dedication into all the forums here since i have other prioitys out side of battleforums

back to the topic

92. more dedicated fan sites

93. more ways to call someone a noob

94. more professional players

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC1 IS STILL BETTER THEN WARCRAFT
1 IT NEVER WON ANY AWARD, ANY GOOD ONES AT LESS , PLUS SC1 PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT. AND THE ****ING PLOT IN SC IS BETTER. tHE WHOLE HERO SHIT IS GOOD BUT THERE NO STARGY IN IT JUST GET UP TO 3 HEROS AND AIRUNITS THEN YOU WIN THE GAME. SC WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BLIZZRAD GAME EVER MADE.AND WARCRAFT BE HELL ONCE SC2 COMES OUT, SURE YOU SAY IT TAKE 2 MORE YEAR AND COME OUT IN 2005, BUT ALL YOU WARCRAFT FANS OUT THERE ENJOY THE WARCRAFT MANINA AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CAUSE IT GOING DOWN. ANY WAY THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE PEOPLE WARCRAFT THE GRAICS IN THE GAME AND MAYBE THE EDITOR THAT THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GOD DAMN GAME.