Zerg + Air units + poll

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And BTW, devourers own corsairs, but PSI storm will own this combo. Allso, the most underused strategy of BGH newbs, Marines & Medics will completely own mutas. A zergling-only player will kill a muta/devourer combo long before he will have enough units to stop the lings.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
Never Lt is such crap you wont believe.BGh is the greatest, for 4v4 while lost templ only supports 4 players. hunters too. They are my favouru=ites and will forever own LT.
This is because u dont know how complexed starcraft really is. To win on lost temple, u have to memorize maybe 100 counters, use all the units in the game, use the terrain and cliffs and have a balanced economy and expand a lot.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
of course they arn'e real maps, but no one plays real maps anymore, i once found omly one real map in a list of like 50.
Well most people on b.net suck.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Mutas arn't good for anything but morphing into things. I have also seen them used well to take out peoples cc, nexus, or hatcheries on money maps but I don't think of those as real maps.
Mutas are one of the best units in the game. Muta-ling is one of the best strategies in the game. Of course, u have to know how to use mutas. Mutas are very fast and mobile. U get 10-12 mutas, fly them into the enemy's base and try to kill as many SCVs as possible. When he arrives with his hydras/M&Ms or if u see a bunker u pull back and attack another area of his base (a supply depot, a science facillity, it doesnt matter as long as u annoy ur enemy and keeps him from attacking) In the mean time u expand and make more mutas/lings.

Scourges own Mutas.
No, scourges + mutas own mutas. Wasting 2 scourges on 1 muta costs too much gas.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Going all out mutas is just stupid. Mutas suck.
BTW AKA-47 werent you the person who used to hate muta + ling?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Mutas dont suck, only vs protoss. I never hated muta/ling, i like ZvZ.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
yup you got that right
mutas are owned by psi strom and cannons

anyhoo

goddamn! the devouras are SOOO pathetic
slow attack time
crappy damage
cost a crap load

on the other hand
guardians
they outrange so many units (incl. cannons)
but they are damn slow
take quite a beating too

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Devourers cause the enemy units to shoot slower and take 9 more damage each time they are hit.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont lose that many units, i pull back if im losing the battle. Devourers counter corsairs, wraiths, scouts and BCs.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mutas and Guardians can do very well together. Although the Mutas are so much faster than the Guardians, they still do very well. And AKA-47, there were about 30 posts on this thread. You made about 8 of them. And most of them were right after amother. Can you explain that please.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Look at his name, then the number under it. divide that number in half, and thats the number of posts he would have if he didn't make halfassed posts, and spam. AKA u suck stop posting over and over.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, i quote one and one post before i read all of them, it takes less time. And i have thousands of posts on many other forums, its not because i spam, its because i dont have anything else to do :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Why not combine the posts into one post? thats what i do if i need to. I think i have only double posted once , in my entire career here.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No, it is +1 damage per spore, with a max of 9 spores.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed. Although, i dont use Devs. Cost too much. And i dont use zerg anyway, because i suck with them! (sorry KerriganForever :))

Terran Forever!