Zerg + Air units + poll

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Zerg air isn't the greatest units bit the scourges kick ass, the guardians kick ass, and the overlords drop units, then kick ass. those are the three best air.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I totally agree!

My favorite thou is Mutalisk, because I could change them into Guardians or Devourer or leave them as is. All three together proves to be
a Kick-Ass-AirForce!!!!

Never underestimate the power of Zerg*

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ja i like those too but i only use mutalisks since they are kinda strong and a good swarm off 24 can kill anything.

Like i always say Beware of the swarm

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When playin zerg, i usually build Mutas, alot of them, and mass attack my enemies. Alot of mutas combined can take out several units a once. Best played on money maps!!!

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Scourges own Mutas. :p

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mutas arn't good for anything but morphing into things. I have also seen them used well to take out peoples cc, nexus, or hatcheries on money maps but I don't think of those as real maps.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
of course they arn'e real maps, but no one plays real maps anymore, i once found omly one real map in a list of like 50.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Battle.net is being taken over by money maps. :( Someone bring the good ones back!

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
The original BGH is still played by some ppl........so as The Lost Temple, a very strategic ladder map...... dunno y some ppl dun lik it.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Lost Temple owns Hunters and BGH.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Never Lt is such crap you wont believe.BGh is the greatest, for 4v4 while lost templ only supports 4 players. hunters too. They are my favouru=ites and will forever own LT.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
BGH and Hunters are okay, but they don't have the cool vibes that Lost Temple has. Lost Temple owns them!

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I'v noticed Advance gamers like Lost-Temple and it is used frequently in Ladder games. Personally, I like Rivalry better. I find it more challenging than Lost-Temple and more fun!!!

I also enjoy Clan Forever Maps, they're taylor made to suit our needs. When you get a chance, come game with my clan and see how fun our maps are!!! I'm working on a snow map now and later a space map.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever
I'v noticed Advance gamers like Lost-Temple and it is used frequently in Ladder games.
That's because the other Ladder maps suck. ;)

Originally posted by KerriganForever
I also enjoy Clan Forever Maps, they're taylor made to suit our needs. When you get a chance, come game with my clan and see how fun our maps are!!! I'm working on a snow map now and later a space map.
Sounds very cool. I tihnk I'll check them out. :)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when playing team games especially.

but when you have about 8-16 hatcherys going with about 3 or 4 resorce bases going. nothing will beat a 2/3 mix of dev/guard

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
nothing will beat a 2/3 mix of dev/guard
WRONG!!

So many combos can beat the weak money map combo, somethimes ita a good idea to get Guards with a couple of Devs, but not max on them. Play me and go with Guards and Devs so I can show you the combos.

Heres how to handle that situation:

One way is with Defiler, My favorite Zerg unit, and some Hydralisk under Dark Swarm, and if you want you can throw in a couple of Scourge to take care of the Devs.
If you're Toss, you can simply Psi Storm them or use Sairs.
And for Terran Valks will tear them all to pieces.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If a player has overlords he can make ground units to counter the other air units :)