Whats your fav tactic

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
M&M vs zerg. A nuke rush vs toss is pretty fun too :)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
That strategy sucks stop posting it ffs!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
THAT only works vs zerg, and not if he has sunkens or lurkers by the minerals.

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Block the entrance, on a smaller map, then build up miners. I'd pick my troops from there, depending on my enemy. Then build defense and finish the tech, and expand lots.

lordson

Member!
Reaction score
Australia, Melbourne Rules Sydney is a hole
and another thing
why do you terran users always turtle up??

geez whats with having all your shock cannons aimed at the entrance

and why are those buildings so damned slow

ive had my whinge for today

but i like the comsat station, no more being lurkered for me!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Marines cost less than metal, and are much more mobile. The only way to beat a good zerg is by useing marines + medics with light tank support and science vessels with irradiate.

The reason most terran players turtle is probarbly that u play money maps.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
As to what AKA said, a Drop of M/Me/F on Mining Peons usually works on all races, unless he knows what is going on.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
No it wont. Vs toss, u HAVE to make tanks and maybe 4-5 marines from the start, or he will break through ur wall. If he doesn't, 3 goons will be able to shoot down that dropship before it unloads half of the marines. This is why noone drop-rushes a toss player (except boxers 2-tank drop, but it's hard to pull of)

Vs terran, a M/M/F drop will be totally wasted. He will have turrets protecting his peon line in case of a 4 goll drop, so the drop will fail. And 6 marines, 1 medic and 1 firebat can be killed by 2-3 golliaths or a single tank + repairing SCVs.

Eldrich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
miserymire.tripod.com
My most used tactic while Terran is in the beginning, send squads of 8 marines and 4 medics, or 6 marines 2 firebats and 4 medics. Through my experiance with this beginning tactic, it works well vs Zerg and moderate for vs Terran, however sucks incredibally vs Protoss. Stim really helps alot, since the Medics'll fix that 10hp sacrifice that it does. The medics really help the squad survive much longer. By the way, I send more than 1 or 2 at a time, just one most likely will be murdered, and only two may not sufice. Also, leaving one squad behind in the base'll help, too, in the matter that they counter.

Another strat. that I rarely use (universally) is having a squad or two a distance away from the entrance to the opponent's base, so if they attack, I can counter by rushing into their base, since most of the people I play against rarely ever keep units in thier base during an attack. Or, when they are hitting my base, I'll hit them in their rear of their attack force, while the units I have in my base'll hit them from their front side. Doesn't always work, though.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It the terran rushes to vultures, golls or tanks ur dead before the rines reach the base.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Most terrans will tech to metal right away, and they will be able to get it before u get medics.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Could someone run down a good build order for Metal?