Whats your fav tactic

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Vs toss u should go a 8 depot (wall), 10 rax (wall), 12 refinery, factory when u get 100 gas and then tech to tanks from 1 factory. Make 5 marines in the mean time so u can defend vs goons. Then attack with 1 tank + 5 marines (pull back if he cliffs too many goons) while u keep making tanks. After making ur second factory, expand and make more factories. Then pump out tanks and vultures (the tanks should be ur main force unless he masses zealots)

Vs terran u dont have to wall, just do the same 8 or 9 depot (if u wall, 8. If u dont wall, 9) 10 rax 12 refinery 100gas factory. Then u can either throw up another factory and pump tanks and golliaths, or get a starport and get dropships/wraith. U could also tech to 2 starports and pump wraiths (but if u do this, wall). On island maps i like to 4 goll drop. Do a 9 depot, 10 rax (use rax to scout) 12 refinery, 100gas factory, another factory right before the first factory is done, armory and starport when first factory is done, make 4 golls and 1 dropship and drop the enemy's echonomy (works best vs terran)

In TvT, switch to BCs + tanks in late game.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Thanks! Also, I notice you spell ECONOMY as ECHONOMY. Just some friendly help.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Really? I can never tell someones Nationality from text... :p

Fist_of_Krosa

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Previous post
you gonna hate me
but dude,
marines SUCK

40 health , 6 damage

what the heck is that???
WHyou gonna hate me
but dude,
marines SUCK

40 health , 6 damage

what the heck is that?
Dude
what are you thinking
1: they are ranged so they can cut things to peices.
2: cept for ultras enugh can dominated any ground unit
3: They do full damage to all types
4: They are so cheap and fast to make you can mass em like a B*$%#
In closing MARINES RULE

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I agree M&M (marines & meds) are your main force of attack vsing Zerg! They are cheap & nasty and they get the job done! Marines rock!

You just underestimate that unit, never underestimate the powers of any unit!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Metal means making only tanks and other armored metal units.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Wouldn't you hate to be a terran marine? Think about it, before medics, marines only lasted 9 seconds on the battlefield! 9 ****ing seconds! What a life!
Zealots are 3 metres tall!!!!!
Hydras are like 2.5 m tall
Marines are 1.8m tall

If i was a marine. It'd suck

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yea. And the fact that zealot are 3 metres tall is crazy! No wonder they own against hydras/marines/zerglings. Being a zealot would be so much fun! You have the height advantage, attack advantage & the hp advantage. Oh, and most of all...you have 'PSI-blades' how cool is that! And to top it off...you have dreadlocks to your ankles!!!

All in all. I love zealots!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Yea. And the fact that zealot are 3 metres tall is crazy! No wonder they own against hydras/marines/zerglings. Being a zealot would be so much fun! You have the height advantage, attack advantage & the hp advantage. Oh, and most of all...you have 'PSI-blades' how cool is that! And to top it off...you have dreadlocks to your ankles!!!

All in all. I love zealots!
The Dark Templar are much cooler. Their blades do close to 40 damage, and their auto cloaked, and not hard to get to. Their the same size as Zealots and have some cool flowing cape or something. A DT would be much cooler than a zealot.

Apex'i

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One of my favorite harrasement/strat is the tank dropship micro. As i seen Slayers_'boxer do it in a replay and i tried and it was pretty fun.*this only work against melee units*.First Get 2 tanks and a dropship.Then you save it tank 1 crtl-1 and tank 2 crtl-2 and dropship crtl-3. when done hover over thier mining town.Then drop both of them and kill as much peon as possible. when the melee units come load them back up and move them some where else and repeat. if u get hit by a melee unit just load them back up and drop the other tank and kepp droping and reloading so they cant touch the tanks.when they have finally have ranged units then retreat back and use another strat.this strat needs alot of practice and micromangement. it also take up alot of time so while ur doin this strat build up the tech tree so u can have something to fallback on when this start dont work properly.Have fun !!