What would you do if you only had one hour to live?

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
magic would be awesome to use too! Burnnnnnnn the enemies! mwah ha ha ha ! wait! actually I'd summon Bahamut(from final fantasy) and sick him on my enemies while I slashed em with my spear ^_^

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
that sounds like the legend of zelda orcarina of time and majora's mask cuz you get to use fire,ice, and light arrows ^_^

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I would spam everywhere to get my post count up to 1 million!!
:p J/K

I would probally go out Grand Theft Auto style, 1st I would steal a Corvette and an Uzi and shoot up a bunch of people an steal their money. Then I'll enter a cheat code :) and make a Tank fall out the sky so I can ride up in the mall and blast a bunch of cops. Then finally I would jump out of the Tank and whip out my Baseball bat and beat it until it blows up killing myself and all around me :)

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually you can use orange peels to make fire. Just squeeze them towards a lighter and you get flames. Not very big, but pretty cool. The rest of the orange probably has too much water. But if you really want to light an orange on fire put it in a dehydrator first, then maybe you'll get results.