What would you do if you only had one hour to live?

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
1 hr to live: 1 hr to overdose on drugs & alcohol = The hour of Power: every minute of the hour u have a shot of alcohol or rack up some coke etc.
lol "party on dude"... *dies*

H

Hot Action Cop

ok Last thing i would do: go and rape ever hot actress there is and wreak some havot by pissing on the lawn of the white house, lighting someone on fire, and kicking Michale Jacksons ass. All withen a 3 hour period.

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
why would you bother doing that in such a short amount og time?? I mean your gonna die in 1 hour so why dont you do something crazy(other than stuff with the whitehouse ^_^) I could see people doing that if they had a month or a week to live but not 1 hour

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if i had 1 hour to live id ;
EAT BEEF CAUSE ITS WHATS FOR LUNCH, SO THERE!

no, im sad today i didnt men that its just sad typing
sorry everybody

howard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"each dawn, i rise alone, mired in ancient sorrows. Wretched and deprived of my native land, i had my mind bound with fetter. for many years, i lay hidden in the concealment of the earth, buried deep in the stone. from there, i went, abject and winter-grieving, over the surface of the waves. sorrow is a cruel companion to one who can afford few friends, and the path of exile attends this mournful spirit."

Postal-Worker

Member!
Reaction score
If I had an hour to live I would bomb the polar ice caps thus killing everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Postal-Worker
If I had an hour to live I would bomb the polar ice caps thus killing everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really? and how would you plan on doing that?