What soh REALLY does proovin but no screen or tables

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Andrewp30 said:
he speaks the truth eh? go and create a spam bot better then mine. THEN and ONLY then can you call me a newb.

and btw. why would a bnet official want to lie to us?

and untill you have some hardcore facts, like maybe a movie, you can't say i am wrong.

bnet has said that soh does absolutly nothing. so untill you absolutly prove them wrong, you are wrong and they are right.
First of all nubhat how do u know hes a b.net official.. ne one can isa y im a b.net offical.. i work for blizard.. my name is Nick Johnson, ne way how are they proving that it dosent do nothing u little bastard... do they have screen shots of him doing stuff and nothing happening...

o man im starting hate u...

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Slayer777 said:
lmao u noob , u think ure good with ure b,net official sayed something, dude, first of all he aint gonna say n ething bout it and second ure a noob... dont call him a sack of shit
Slayer777 said:
and me ? i was the one to protect u in the first place,,lol nah its ok im always unnoticed here at bf , but i still post cuz its fun =D
Sorry i thought you were flaming me not him, ahh its alright man thx for the "protection" wait a sec? your not noticed? heh im not noticed on runescape cuz im only lvl 34:(

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lolz runescape sucks =D, stick to d2 man

Starcrack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tubgirl.com
Slayer777 said:
First of all nubhat how do u know hes a b.net official.. ne one can isa y im a b.net offical.. i work for blizard.. my name is Nick Johnson, ne way how are they proving that it dosent do nothing u little bastard... do they have screen shots of him doing stuff and nothing happening...

o man im starting hate u...
because it was from the battle.net forums o_0

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Slayer777 said:
lolz runescape sucks =D, stick to d2 man
So much for protecting me read my user title biotch

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
who would believe anything "blizzard" said unless it was an official press conference or something. crazy. so flaming u play runescape. i played that for a whole summer(dad wouldnt load up d2 for me=(.) i may be on latter. so put me into ur buddy list. whitewolf695, 0xxrangerxx0.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
kk im circleofire1 but might not be on til like wednesday add my best friend, shab3 tell him your my friend k? what lvl u?

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
something just hit me. ....i dont know if you have to kill baal or something for keys to start dropping (i have never looked it up and never been key hunting, taking care of what i can manage first). but since last night i have been trying to get somebody to quest hell with with absolutley no luck....

so i started doing countess runs and easily did two dozen....i never saw a single key. if thats the case for me..it hasnt been so easy getting those keys.

and oh yeah..........i still havent gotten any1 to quest .........so i played through to act 5 all by my little old self today. was rough.......

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
im like 65 or 66 cant remember its been a while. my ranger is lvl 30 something with 40+ range.

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
ok 1. blizz represenitives are clearly marked in thier forums.

2. if i believed what ne1 and every1 said. i would be just and stupid and gulible as you guys.

3. this thread has turned into rumors/flaming

4. the only ones i see posting here are the idiots that are saying stupid sh*t programs that have been clearly scanned and clean.

flamingice, you put my bot down once saying it was loaded with trojans and got it smacked in your face

spikeman488, 38 posts and no programs on this site to back you up = newb

slayer777, i have nothing real bad agianst you. exept the fact that all you ever seem to do is flame and contridict facts that are clearly proven right.

neilsdiablo

Member!
Reaction score
Fact: Blizzard says Soh does Nothing.

Fact: Blizzard Made the Game.

Fact: There is no reason for Blizzard to lie to us.

Conclusion: Soh absolutely does nothing.

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
Andrewp30 said:
spikeman488, 38 posts and no programs on this site to back you up = newb
wow no prgms. i have a life. dont sit infornt of a comp and make hacks. its called illegal. and wow 38 posts. dont spend my life on this site to post. i ahve a life. and y does that maker me a newb. just shows how immature u rlly r. shame shame shame. here is a hint. i wouldnt spread rumors like that about blizzard unless a.the president himself said it or some high ranking blizzard official or b. it was on there site updates. and not in forums. posts in forums about anything official and dramatic mean absolutly nothing. srry to dissapoint u.