What soh REALLY does proovin but no screen or tables

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I've tested this in a game, usualy the chance of finding a key is 1:34 but if your holding a soh and lvl 90 or higher you have a 1 in 17 chances of finding a key, the reason why it doesnt say anything is because its a hidden affect so blizzard doesnt want you to know about it, also it helps finding more then 1 key from same boss, thats how i go 4 terror keys in 1 game><

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
I've tested this in a game, usualy the chance of finding a key is 1:34 but if your holding a soh and lvl 90 or higher you have a 1 in 17 chances of finding a key, the reason why it doesnt say anything is because its a hidden affect so blizzard doesnt want you to know about it, also it helps finding more then 1 key from same boss, thats how i go 4 terror keys in 1 game><

Is it stackable?

IE: If you have more then one SoH's will the ratio drop to 1:8.5 and so on as the more you have? I've never had an SoH so I wouldn't know if you can hold more then one.

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
dude. you a lieing sack of Sh*t. you don't have ne proof.

and a bnet oficial said himself that soh does absolutly nothing...

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lmao u noob , u think ure good with ure b,net official sayed something, dude, first of all he aint gonna say n ething bout it and second ure a noob... dont call him a sack of shit

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
i've heard the same thing also from a friend that he seems to find keys more often with soh... however you can hold more than 1 soh at a time however i dont know if the properties that are supposively given are stackable... also to clarify one thing wh en you are level 90 this property does not appear on the soh but it truely is hidden... its not like a set bonus...

i agree with trojan he can't be wrong until someone proves him wrong :)

Ben13[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Andrewp30 said:
dude. you a lieing sack of Sh*t. you don't have ne proof.

and a bnet oficial said himself that soh does absolutly nothing...
Dont flame :) listen to
Slayer777 said:
lmao u noob , u think ure good with ure b,net official sayed something, dude, first of all he aint gonna say n ething bout it and second ure a noob... dont call him a sack of shit
He speaks the truth...

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
i think finding keys is all chance, i've found keys in 4 or 5 games in a row, and then went hours without finding one. you'd have to do long term (like days and wewks) testing to prove or disprove this theory

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
ya i heard about this too, this guy told me its 3% better chance 4 each soh and told me 50% is maximum

S

Sadistic-Rage_]AMD[

Well from what i have been told and read. the Soh has a nv State as well as a Bonus to finding more.

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
Ben13[x] said:
Dont flame :) listen to

He speaks the truth...
he speaks the truth eh? go and create a spam bot better then mine. THEN and ONLY then can you call me a newb.

and btw. why would a bnet official want to lie to us?

and untill you have some hardcore facts, like maybe a movie, you can't say i am wrong.

bnet has said that soh does absolutly nothing. so untill you absolutly prove them wrong, you are wrong and they are right.

Ben13[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Sadistic-Rage_]AMD[ said:
Well from what i have been told and read. the Soh has a nv State as well as a Bonus to finding more.
Yeah.. Oh I think I have an idea... Why wont someone Convert there battle net char ... into single player.. With a soh... Then Open up an editor.. Hopefully some Nv attrbiutes will show up..

PauseBreak

Reaction score
SoH = Gem in chat = Ears from dueling. Nothing.

That's my prediction :) Where are the hackers that found out that the gem in the chat is server side only? Why don't they just check the SoH's out?

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
Andrewp30 said:
he speaks the truth eh? go and create a spam bot better then mine. THEN and ONLY then can you call me a newb.

and btw. why would a bnet official want to lie to us?

and untill you have some hardcore facts, like maybe a movie, you can't say i am wrong.

bnet has said that soh does absolutly nothing. so untill you absolutly prove them wrong, you are wrong and they are right.
thats not true,one of the blizz rep said soh had several uses and gave me a hint, which was chat gem. So soh must do something

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
JustPwnedYou said:
i've heard the same thing also from a friend that he seems to find keys more often with soh... however you can hold more than 1 soh at a time however i dont know if the properties that are supposively given are stackable... also to clarify one thing wh en you are level 90 this property does not appear on the soh but it truely is hidden... its not like a set bonus...

i agree with trojan he can't be wrong until someone proves him wrong :)
THANK YOU
Trojan said:
Don't acuse him of lieing until he is proven wrong.
Err... Thanks Trojan, i think?

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
andrew shut the **** up, you dont know what it does either, and you're just reading what other people think. so far this is the most logical. :nooob

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
being out of D2 for while i didnt really find myself in the deep end trying to find out about alot of this post 1.10 stuff and the changes it brought.

SOH is one of them, can any1 send a link with any info on them at all? i have done the basic searches at places like Arreats but no luck.

who if any specific monster drops them? are they that rare? etc etc.....i would like to know but i only seem to find speculation about these things in various places.