What destructive fate would you want?

So, which one?

• Total voters

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
C

it would just be cool to see the Ovies and then look at all the peoples faces who dont know what SC is and be like... WTF!! imagine it... millions of people are confused, but the whole country of Korea knows whats goin on... as do the other millions who played SC

then i would start freaking out * in a good way * and be like THATS SO COOL!!! OVIES!!!

it would also be cool to see infested run towards you and you be like.. WTF...BOOM

but then i'd just get in a plane HAH!!

i would have like it if u had an option to what they dropped, i would love to see a Ling, cute lil ling... i'd tranq one and sex it up :)

Zerglite

Reaction score
o and btw... why would the BC's destroy the earth in A

Earth is the terran home planet.....

so they would protect us from the events B and C

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There's 3 options possible. The Earth is on the verge of destruction (Our Earth) Blizzard has sucessfully created a rift in the future where StarCraft really takes place! In doing so, they sealed the fate of the human race, because theres 3 possible ways earth could die, and you have to choose one. No other options please!
If the above quote still does not explain, it's just for an option to the thread. In reality though, the Terrans would probably waste us anyways.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I choose C, organic things are suceptible to bullets and fire. :), so we'll just need a whole lot of surface to air missles. bahaha

Zerglite

Reaction score
we ARE terran... dont u understand that? we just dont have the technology yet

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
No, during the old times, they sent the Terran away because they were all drug lords and mobers. Actually they were supposed to be erdicated but some scientist guy said **** that, let's send em to space so they probably hate us now. Espescailly since the UED pooned them.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sword Tip said:
No, during the old times, they sent the Terran away because they were all drug lords and mobers. Actually they were supposed to be erdicated but some scientist guy said **** that, let's send em to space so they probably hate us now. Espescailly since the UED pooned them.
Zerglite, listen to Sword Tip here. He knows how to use the term imagination.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
In fact, all the Terrans are Texan Rednecks. So if anything happens, we can look to Texans for help.

jcsU=2wire

Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:
Observaties, missile turrets, defiler mounds and various other SC builds are pretty shabby. :)

But yeah, even if it did mean certain death, B) would be the best. You could pray to God, punch someone you hate in the face, whatever before everything ended. Plus the news would be pimp. Also, once you got hit you would die pretty quickly so it's not like the pain would be torturous.
you could get into your own private jet and fly to where the psi storms have already been so then you could survive, you could also take your friends. so b.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say u dl starhack and maphack where the psi storms are gonna hit and do it that way.

also you can make the invading forces lag out.

CruelJustice

Member!
Reaction score
I would choice B. I'd like seeing a bunch of blue lights flash across the sky to oblivion. Like fireworks and a giant bug zapper at the same time. I would do a lot before the world ends.

I might just stop and ask a templar if he want's a free beer, see how it goes there. If all goes to crap, I'll enjoy my last sight of the pretty blue lights.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Storm only affect minds (and circuits), it does nothing to the environment.
Sorry Tronga, I beg to differ. Psionic Storm is a process of taking extraordinary psionic ability and mental power, then projecting it as raw energy that rips across everything it touches. Getting hit by a Psi Storm would be the equivalent of a massive lightning storm in one place, only the lightning is like superhot plasma. Physical things would be scorched like crazy. If a Psi Storm like DM described was unleashed on Earth, the result would be like if lightning struck every single surface on the Earth at once, only repeatedly. Everything would be destroyed.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lacking J'kar's intelligent description, that's basically what I had in mind to happen for that option. No over-placed hiccups to ruin it, no one saying it can't work. I suppose that is what always happens with such things, though.

nfested

Reaction score
C all the way :) i might finally get to use my Nfested costume

WOOT!! lets go blow up the walmart