What destructive fate would you want?

So, which one?

• Total voters

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There's 3 options possible. The Earth is on the verge of destruction (Our Earth) Blizzard has sucessfully created a rift in the future where StarCraft really takes place! In doing so, they sealed the fate of the human race, because theres 3 possible ways earth could die, and you have to choose one. No other options please! :D

A. 50 BC's charge a super omega yamato shot to blow the Earth to oblivion. This destroys you and anyone you love anywhere on the planet in a split second. Everything disappears in a large nuclear magnetic shockwave of doom.

B. A large fleet of Carrers house a legion of High Templars, ready to create a Psionic Storm that would ravage across the planet, destorying it completely within days time. It would spread along each country and then jerk itself to the next.

C. Thousands of Overlords would deploy millions of Infested Terrans in the sky, below the atmosphere, and drop them all over everything. Let's assume the blast is like that of a small-thermal nuclear warhead, since uit does 500 damage in-game and all. Just think how many people would die instantly!

I choose A, it would look cool for the 2 seconds I see it then everything would go dark. What will you choose?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
b slow apacolypes is my thing

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A- you would die fast

i dont want to remember my death, mainly the feeling i went through with it, if i was to exist in a afterlife.

actually, i couldnt stand knowing i had died but i didnt know how or why.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, assuming you can see the omega huge yamato shot coming towards earth, you can then try to do the crazyies thing possible before your life ends. You can go rape someone, jump off a bridge, or randomly kill people next to you who are daized by the massive orb of energy that is about to eradicate their lives. :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
It doesn't effect Starcraft buildings. ;)

I doubt your house is as durable as a barracks. So you and your house would fry and burn. ;)
GOGO NEAREST BUNKER LIKE 50 MILES

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
B, for the same reason as wing, a slow apocalypse would be much cooler. You could see it on the news and everyone would be in a huge panic. There are also a lot of things I'd like to do before the world ends, so yeah, a heads up would be nice.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I could imagine it. Bush saying, ''An alien race is about to doom us all. America, I love you!'' then he shuts off and goes to dig his own grave or something ironically funny like that. A heads up would be nice I suppose, though.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Most probably A. A quick one would be more painless.

- Amantis

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im gonna choose B and then Im going to save the world.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
It doesn't effect Starcraft buildings. ;)

I doubt your house is as durable as a barracks. So you and your house would fry and burn. ;)
Observaties, missile turrets, defiler mounds and various other SC builds are pretty shabby. :)

But yeah, even if it did mean certain death, B) would be the best. You could pray to God, punch someone you hate in the face, whatever before everything ended. Plus the news would be pimp. Also, once you got hit you would die pretty quickly so it's not like the pain would be torturous.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Wouldn't option C be like biological-warfare-style holocaust? Even those who escape the initial blast would be infested by the spores of those already infested, but it would only be a matter of time.

Shoulda made a poll.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
DM will be Columbine copycat #2107.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Vote in the poll :)

As for myself, I'd chose B, even though a legion wouldn't be enough (one legion had between two to five thousand men, or whatever the Protoss call themselves) to destroy the entire world.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
TrongaMonga said:
Vote in the poll :)

As for myself, I'd chose B, even though a legion wouldn't be enough (one legion had between two to five thousand men, or whatever the Protoss call themselves) to destroy the entire world.
Well, 2000-5000 Psionic Storms would probably be sufficient enough to bring us into a new ice age. In my opinion, at least. Of course, this is all theoretical, right?

...right?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Storm only affect minds (and circuits), it does nothing to the environment.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, if your dead, who cares about the enviroment? :p

But if you guys want to get technical about it, we can just say that 500 Tassadar wannabe's are in Earth's orbit to do a super photon attack that will destroy one part of the earth, with the slow shockwave eventually wipping out everything in a week ro so. :)