Toss has air and what is the best of all of em?

What is best Toss air unit?

• Scout

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Corsair

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Arbiter

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Carrier

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • shuttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Observer

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Id say carriers. But there only good with at least 6 of em in a group. If you put carriers with corsairs almost unbeatable..... except for lockdown....

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that the Arbiter is the best. Its Recall is awesome. Being able to cloak units around it. And also its ice attack(i can't remember what its called) is perfect. Stopping units from moving or attacking while your units are cloaked and takin them out. Although the arbiter's attack isn't good its a great spell caster. Carriers are alright. But they're very expensive. And take a long time to build. Although they're attack makes them partly worth it. Most people aren't going to waste time and money trying to get them when a lot of other units can take them out quickly.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Arbiters are more expensive and take longer to tech. If i expand 3 times i can get 6-12 BCs
I vote corsairs!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I voted corsairs too. great to help drops. disruption web the auto defence, and move in.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed. Thats what i use them for. Also against zerg air and overlord hunting(its so fun!)

dont_want_none

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
dammit it i clicked wrong.....i was gonna click shuttles but hit observers....reason for shuttle.....fast, reliable....and holds reavers......reavers wipe out ground.....and you put 2 reavers in the back of a base guys minerals are shitted thatZ all

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I voted observer, i would rather have an observer than a carrier if i could only have one air unit.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
carriers are good but no one has said anything about observers! theyre spies and i use them to as many every vespene geysers and mineral patches i can! if u stop other people forn getting them by countering any expansions they send u have a good chance of winning. i use scouts more than carriers though arbiters are good when u team them w a few carriers.