Reaction score
coolmission said:
changing passwords = banning
..... oh shit !

@ the cd key problem that many people will have. walmart + camera phone :dance

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, have you ever been to a wall-mart? lookaround a school supplies section...hmm, bout 2 cameras...

Now goto the clothing section...hmm bout 3 cameras watching you...

Now goto the electronics department....look up....then left....then right....then semi right and left....then down....then the microscopic camera planted in the game. Yeah. Kinda hard these days.

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
phreakerhaxxor said:
Yeah, have you ever been to a wall-mart? lookaround a school supplies section...hmm, bout 2 cameras...

Now goto the clothing section...hmm bout 3 cameras watching you...

Now goto the electronics department....look up....then left....then right....then semi right and left....then down....then the microscopic camera planted in the game. Yeah. Kinda hard these days.

yeah... but heres something u dont know, some of those cameras are fake. they're just there to scare ya...

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
What can you do if u acc was banned but you used no hacks in 1.11 nor did you use botting hacks in 1.10? i havent got on so idk and i didnt use any hacks.

newbiemc said:
tatu get off your high horse and go iron a shirt. Sat down.
OMG!!!! TATU DONT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XentX

Reaction score
Hmm im lucky..i was abusing the hack and shyt.. i didnt get banned... Sorry for the rest of you guys...

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
XentX said:
Hmm im lucky..i was abusing the hack and shyt.. i didnt get banned... Sorry for the rest of you guys...
wth u sayin'¿ u used mh and u didnt get banned damn ur a 1337 haxxor every one elsed gged themselves

hepennypacker52

Reaction score
So can't we just uninstall LoD, and then reinstall it and use D2 loader? I'll still have no account, but I'll be able to play, right?

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DeathProphet said:
ok... ill jsut wait 4 d3... comeing out in late october... or ill jsut wait :S im out peace.. gl hf, go download easymap its undetectible
WHAT THE ****?

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
XentX said:
Well now you have said this... blizzard might read these posts and ban you..lol. My friend has had easymap since it came out... he has told no-one and he is not banned. I just follow him for keys. I bet if he posted that he had it... then he would get banned. You all say in tghese forums that... oh i have it and it works fine. Its like an open invitation for blizzard to come and **** you with no lubrication.

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
CORRODED said:
Well now you have said this... blizzard might read these posts and ban you..lol. My friend has had easymap since it came out... he has told no-one and he is not banned. I just follow him for keys. I bet if he posted that he had it... then he would get banned. You all say in tghese forums that... oh i have it and it works fine. Its like an open invitation for blizzard to come and **** you with no lubrication.
Ha, you know what's funny? Jan is probibly banned aswell. LoL :rofl2 :dance :loopy

well

Reaction score
I hit battle.net and apparently first time caught your off for a month.

Diablo II Accounts Closed
Nebu on August 11, 2005
We have just closed more than 36,000 accounts for cheating on Battle.net. More than 28,000 CD keys tied to these accounts have been disabled from Realm play on Battle.net for one month, and more than 3,000 CD keys have been permanently disabled from Realm play due to repeat offenses.

Guess it is time to try and make a mod for nwns..oh well :bugeyes

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
fritfrat said:
Yes, but how would they know your account?
well if they are like me and use their bnet account name here then thats how... otherwise they are probably German. They have ways of getting you baned.. :confused: plus there are alot of ppl in the game who say... nana i have m/h hack and u dont.... so they probably get told on. there are so many narks out there in uswest. probably on all realms. jealous ppl who cant get what u have so they tell. i tell everyone im noob so then they leave me alone. :rofl2

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
LOL...stop it...stop cheating everyone...lmao :rofl2
CORRODED said:
UMMMMMMMM..germans...what beef do you have with germans? and another thing...lol..people will be searching you out now since they now know you are not a noob..X822O :nooob :wasted :heart
CORRODED said:
well if they are like me and use their bnet account name here then thats how... otherwise they are probably German. They have ways of getting you baned.. :confused: plus there are alot of ppl in the game who say... nana i have m/h hack and u dont.... so they probably get told on. there are so many narks out there in uswest. probably on all realms. jealous ppl who cant get what u have so they tell. i tell everyone im noob so then they leave me alone. :rofl2

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CORRODED said:
Are you dumb? Do you think they have the time to harvest 36000 nicknames form forums? And what's the damn connection between "TheAce" which is my nick here and "RoffleMan" which is my account name?

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
TheAce said:
Are you dumb? Do you think they have the time to harvest 36000 nicknames form forums? And what's the damn connection between "TheAce" which is my nick here and "RoffleMan" which is my account name?

He is not dumb..he is much smarter than you..they probably have some kind of system to crosscheck names in here possibly...people are openly admitting in here how they cheat..good spot for them to check some writings..LMAO...your'e not very intelligent! :sly