rbp1583

Reaction score
whoah i got banned too.....
*puts head down*
*lifts head up*
so who wants to play starcraft?

Madcat2k4

Reaction score
look at screenshot for proof that blizz banned us..yes, MY CD KEY is banned now..gg blizz

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
coolmission said:
*cheers all*¨

go go go its DotA and D2 AOS time!
u cheated in d2 aos :(

well

Reaction score
:shocked The jpg with those guys pushing the ban button.

bitWISE

Member!
Reaction score
Well I guess my addiction was short lived this time around. I no longer have a desire to play.

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
TheAce said:
Yes, before you warn me I must say that moron is a word not intended for flaming.

Let's see... I see at least 6 threads about "EasyMap is teh backd00red OMFGWTF IT STEALZORZS YOUR PWS!!!" but still no-one considered the ****ing possibility of a ****ing MASS BAN. Yes, and I have reasons to believe this:

1) I scanned all EasyMap versions but 2.0 and I couldn't find any connection/way to send data to anywhere in either the dll or the exe (and yes, I debugged those, tatu please learn before going all braggy and shit because you don't know anything).

2) Netter was not online in the moment of the password change. Yes, I'm friends with him (go ban me for that) and he went to bed at 10.30, its 4:39 AM right now so there's no way he could have changed the passwords.

3) There's no ****ing way to change 1000s of pw in this little time UNLESS it's clientside (guess what this means? The changes have been made in the same computer that holds those passwords).

4) There were lvl 89's already, come on, Blizzard saw the ladder was getting ****ed.

5) EasyMap is EASY detectable, (I never said it wasn't) and it's the only MH out so Blizzard had to focus on detecting it, they did, and they owned you all (not me tho, I don't give a **** about a lvl 68 smiter and I still had my precious 6 hours of sleep each day).

6) Blizzard won't give you your passwords back. Go use the email thing, go reply to the email, go wait. Keep waiting.

So as a conclusion: Blizzard ****ing pwned you, stop whining and don't let a game take over your life (I do recognize I was addicted to this game once, but still I slept and had a social life).

Go reply and tell me I'm wrong, I'm ****ing waiting for it.

AND READ THE ****ING ANNOUNCEMENT

PD: I SMELL A BANNING SPREE (thx Runey for the warning <3)

PD2: http://www.gamemunchers.net/index.php?showtopic=676&st=0&#entry4507

PD3:
Everyone who got banned for this is now CD-Key banned. GFG D2, time to play something else.
Refer to this for crying: http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload9/dabutton.jpg
This is kind of funny lol :shocked i tried to log into my new ladder account and it said "Account has been closed [8]" so i was like y0 :bugeyes then i tried logging into my non-ladder account and it was like :bugeyes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. oh ya i cd-key banned thanks to EasyMap :p :madatu

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DeathProphet said:
This is kind of funny lol :shocked i tried to log into my new ladder account and it said "Account has been closed [8]" so i was like y0 :bugeyes then i tried logging into my non-ladder account and it was like :bugeyes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. oh ya i cd-key banned thanks to EasyMap :p :madatu
So all U need is another Cd-key.. then play with ur nonladder...

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
DeathProphet said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

What i feel like doing -> :hbut
What im going to do -> :wasted
:grunt

lets think of the bright side dudes... d3 is coming out :wasted

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
Kaison said:
So all U need is another Cd-key.. then play with ur nonladder...
nah im not gonna waste my money on a new cd-key... i shoulda waited for mousepad :scary :sleepy

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DeathProphet said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

What i feel like doing -> :hbut
What im going to do -> :wasted
:grunt

lets think of the bright side dudes... d3 is coming out :wasted
:grunt D3 anyone gonna buy?I probaly will

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
Kaison said:
:grunt D3 anyone gonna buy?I probaly will
wait a sec... so if i happend 2 get a "CD-key" will i be able 2 use my ladder acount or is that done. :wavey

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DeathProphet said:
wait a sec... so if i happend 2 get a "CD-key" will i be able 2 use my ladder acount or is that done. :wavey
Who knows? test it and tell us the results..

bitWISE

Member!
Reaction score
DeathProphet said:
The locked account is ****ed. But if it just says that your cdkey is disabled then you can refill it and use that account again. I still have an account but lucky I decided to mule on my main account.

Kaison said:
Who knows? test it and tell us the results..
Already tested....locked is locked...I litterally just spent 24 hours building a smiter too...

DeathProphet

Member!
Reaction score
ok... ill jsut wait 4 d3... comeing out in late october... or ill jsut wait :S im out peace.. gl hf, go download easymap its undetectible

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh, how your tiny worlds do crumble.